[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT GAINZ GRUB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Rotissierie_chicken.jpg (782 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Rotissierie_chicken.jpg
782 KB, 2272x1704
prepared food is usually bait but they try to sell these at losses
>>
>>36830251
I doubt they're sold at a loss. They sell for $8 and a whole frier bird raw is $6.
>>
>>36830251
Idk about loss, maybe to break even to get people into the store

But seriously to hatch, raise, slaughter, clean and pluck, transport, season and roast for less than 10 dollars blows my mind
>>
>>36830251

>americans actually eat shit like that
>>
>hormones: the bird.

not sold at a loss, they just cook like 20 of those mfs at a time, and they can cook it consistently without being dry, which is a bit of effort to do yourself.

besides that, just learn to cook and buy raw cuts that arent breast and you'll probably get more meals for cheaper and have a much better time even though breast is the goat.
>>
>>36830329
Rotisserie chicken is god tier, you foreign cucklord.
>>
>>36830353

>"chicken" that comes in a plastic cup is god tier

americans should commit mass suicides to make the world a bit better.
>>
>>36830548
They come raw in a box from a meat packing plant. They place them in a rotisserie oven, bake them, and then put them in the plastic packaging.

They're really just a baked whole chicken with some seasoning. And if you get them at Costco, they're like $5 for several pounds of meat.
>>
>>36830251
If you think any business in a normal situation would sell anything at a loss then you're mistaken.

>>36830548
not that anon but why does it matter to you what type of packaging it comes in? As long as the packaging does its job I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>36830610
This. Foreign scum will never know the liberty that is 'murica.
>>
File: breaded chicken.jpg (58 KB, 434x360) Image search: [Google]
breaded chicken.jpg
58 KB, 434x360
Right there with ya on the rotissary chicken. I also buy a lot of frozen breaded chicken. Bread adds extra calories and is good for the gains.

only 2.5g of fat and .5g sat fat. 11g of protein per 3 strips and I generally eat 6-8 at a time.
>>
>>36830318
Industrial poultry farming is done on a massive scale. Most of the work involved is done by machines and underpaid illegal immigrants. Chicken is cheap and profitable for everyone involved.
>>
>>36830329
yeah mang take off the skin and add some rice and veggies its fucking delicious
>>
>>36830824
"Economies of scale"
>>
>>36830341
>not making legal steron gains by eating poultry saturated in prohormones

Never gonna make it
>>
You are forgetting that buying these within 30 minutes of the store closing lowers the price from $8 to only $4 each
These birds are between 3.5 to 5 lbs and for that price, why would you not?
(aside from the fact they have been sitting under halogen lights all day)
>>
>>36831150
>taking off the skin
you don't even save that much calories you masochist
>>
>>36833466
thats where the flavour is you goons
>>
>>36831150
>take off the skin

Lmao hurrr fats are bad!!!
>>
I've gotten one for $3.50. You can get them really cheap at night.
>>
File: 1457236164862.png (117 KB, 369x505) Image search: [Google]
1457236164862.png
117 KB, 369x505
>>36833448
Because they're always sold out by that time here
>>
File: 1399042664161.jpg (36 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1399042664161.jpg
36 KB, 177x278
>>36830804
>bread chicken
>perdue chicken
>tenders not breast

Never gonna make it.

But seriously anon, those breaded tenders have astronomically higher amounts of sodium and high-glycemic index carbs than plain old chicken breasts. I wouldn't be surprised if those bags weren't three times the price of generic plain chicken breasts in the meat aisle.

Don't bread your chicken. Saute it with a delicious home cooked sauce and you'll have better control over your carbs, sodium, fiber, and calorie count.
>>
>>36830270
>8$
i get mine from cosco for less than 5$
>>
>>36830824
yeah every one gets paid good but the farmer. gets maybe a dollar a bird.
>>
>>36830622
nigga have you ever heard of a 'loss leader?'

that's business 101 you neet
>>
Costco does do their rotisserie chickens at a loss, I believe 4 million a year, but nobody buys just a rotisserie chicken you'll buy a crate of eggs, milk, cheese, other meats and that loss is negligible
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.