[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Houston fags here? Are you staying in for the flood or are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (169 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 480x480
Any Houston fags here? Are you staying in for the flood or are you still going to the gym?

Inb4homegymmasterrace
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 637x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 637x599
Missouri City bastard here, sadly I am home gym master race and glad of it.
>>
>>36828121
Fuck... Just saw the Inb4
>>
>>36828121
Staying in. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>36828121
Houston fag reporting in, I'm heading to the gym, only a mile away. I might not make it to work though
>>
>>36828121
Maybe go later if flooding gose down.
>>
>>36828193
True dedication.
>>
File: safe_image-5663c0.jpg (18 KB, 342x392) Image search: [Google]
safe_image-5663c0.jpg
18 KB, 342x392
>>36828121
Follow me children...
>>
>>36828206
He's the kind of retard that gets the bare essentials for an emergency but has all his guns ready excited he might actually get to shoot someone
>>
UH Gym closed

Did not plan for a 3rd rest day

Mfw
>>
I'm in Katy and flooded in. I've got a five year old son though, he's a decent weight substitute. Pushups with him on my back, squats with him on my shoulders, etc. Any tips for other exercises I can do with him?
>>
Banded double reverse alternating grip dip squats
>>
Stuck in hospital, no gym here
>>
>>36828121

I'm sitting in my apartment up by white oak/houston ave right now. Entire street is flooded, work got cancelled, school is shut down.

I was supposed to work out today but I can't even get my car out.

Looks like it's a rest day.
>>
>>36828368
Dick sucks x f
>>
>>36828368
Single parent raise
>>
>>36828342
I knew there had to be some /fit/fag that went to UH. you look terrible bro.
>>
>>36828121
Why is America designed so wierd. You need a car to do anything.

>Need to shop. Drive 60 km to the nearest grocery store

>Need to go to the doc. Drive 60 km to nearest hospital.

>Need to go to gym. Drive 60 km to the gym.

I can literally walk to whatever I need. Everything is a stones throw away. No wonder you are a nation of fat fucks
>>
>>36828744

It's not how the entire country is, it's just how Houston is. Pretty much everyone I know here hates it. I plan on moving out of this place at the end of the summer because it makes this city so shitty.
>>
>>36828744
There's just so much land our government can't afford to build a public transit system outside of large cities. Plus you're over exaggerating l, most stuff is a very short drive away, like 10 minutes
>>
File: 4qtN2dn.jpg (41 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4qtN2dn.jpg
41 KB, 720x960
>>36828744
because texas is fuark huge and land is cheap.

why are houses everywhere else tiny compared to texas? why are yall's yards so small? i see other neighborhoods in europe or in cities and it's so cramped, and don't get me started on block apartment housing lol, soviet tier.

>>36828121
i read the inb4 but i'm still going to say it. home gym master race

>tfw liftan in your undies
>tfw blasting your own music
>tfw listening to the soothing sound of rain and thunder

i hope i don't get spooked and drop the weight. wish me luck.

pic is apartments near greenspoint.
>>
Stuck in downtown Houston, gym is 2 miles away. Feels bad
>>
Californian in Houston for business trip. There's a 24 Hr Fitness a few miles away but there's a lot of flooded roads so I'm not sure I can make it there. Have not checked out the hotel gym yet, though I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>36829188
Same problem, how the hell in I supposed to squat with 35lb Dumbbells, just kille me now senpai
>>
>>36828342
>>36828342
KEK.
>tfw emergency deferment loan payment is due today.
>tfw can't see any cute big booty asians running on the track today,
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.