[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had wanted to go to the gym early this morning, but I ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0006951014_10.jpg (36 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
0006951014_10.jpg
36 KB, 600x576
I had wanted to go to the gym early this morning, but I ended up getting like 5-6 hours of sleep (after drinking). Is it still worth it to go or is it a waste of time?
>>
go and you'll find out
>>
>>36827118
This, you can always stop mid workout, or go lighter, better than nothing, you bitch.
>>
>>36827134
I mean like will I even get anything out of a workout? Even if I hypothetically had a perfect workout would it even be worth it?
>>
>>36827140
Yes, even if you just warmed up it would still be better than nothing
>>
>>36827107
Sleep determines the gainz you made from your last workout. Not the next one, where you break the muscles down again.
>>
>>36827107
This is every weekend for me. Drink, sleep by midnight and up by 6 to workout. Just drink water you'll be fine.
>>
>>36827200
But I got 2 hours of sleep less than usual. Won't losing a REM cycle make weight lifting today pointless?
>>
>>36827281
Being tired isn't gonna to change how lifting will tear the muscle. Unless you're literally too tired to lift the weight. Kind of sounds like you're hunting for an excuse to not go though desu. If you need a day off just take it man.
>>
>>36827281
jesus man, no it won't. While you're here worrying about your precious sleep chads busy benching after not sleeping at all.
>>
Do you feel okay physically?

Yes?

Then just go you fucking nigger
>>
Just take a fucking day off you bitch, you won't be happy 'til someone agrees with you so you can justify slacking off.
>>
>>36827107
Last time I worked out hungover was the first time I deadlifted 3pl8.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.