[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dom Mazzetti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What is /fit/'s opinion about the brofessor?
>>
youtube nigger just like the rest tryin to make a buck.
>>
looked the same for the first couple of years, probably natty. physique exploded last year on the juice train now
>>
>>36826458
not funny, but popular as so many people on YouTube
>>
maybe im just jelly, but I stopped watching after some of his Bradley Martyn videos

stuff like doing donuts on racetracks with luxury cars, Snapchatting while driving, etc etc, just seems so decadent and dumb.

Not to go all Taxi Driver or anything, but I would have thought an MIT graduate would fill his time with cleaner, more worthwhile things.
>>
>>36826642
>MIT
Either you're talking about bradley(who I know next to nothing about) or you're wrong.
Mike(Dom) graduated from NYU
>>
Dom is just a character, in case somebody didnt know, and he's basically a parody of what a modern lifting-bro is

mike and gian are funny as hell, it's just that there's a weird vibe about their videos, like they can't make up their mind whether they want to go full satire or include little snippets of their real thoughts and opinions in between all the jokes
>>
I didn't really like the original dom channel but brosciencelife is pretty damn funny. The Bradley collab videos are all shit though.
>>
>>36826473
>on the juice

he is not even big. don't claim that people are juicing just because you are tiny
>>
was funnier before he became a meme.
>>
>>36826663
i completely agree with this i've been trying to put my finger on the weird vibe for ages and you're so right
>>
>>36826697
>Knew him at OSU
>Saw him at the Arnold
Fyi not everyone who juices is "big"
>>
>>36826478

broscientist detected. dude is hilarious asf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.