[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>out for a run today >white couple a hundred feet down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459980872507.jpg (15 KB, 559x515) Image search: [Google]
1459980872507.jpg
15 KB, 559x515
>out for a run today
>white couple a hundred feet down the sidewalk
>gang of niggers ride by on bicycles and shout to the couple and among themselves about "dat white hoe got a fat ass yo" and doing that chimpanzee laughter

I felt terrible for the guy and worse for the girl. And I got to thinking, what is a man supposed to do in a situation where that happens to him and his girlfriend? Is being fit and muscular a deterrent?
>>
>>36826268
>dindu's chimpin

what did you expect?

They don't really think, so even if he was built like a tank they'd still say shit. They cowardly sucker punch all the time. It's in their DNA to be shit cunts
>>
File: 1430893917132.gif (2 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1430893917132.gif
2 MB, 512x512
>>36826268

niggers only fight in packs, like jackals. Even if you're a huge powerful white lion, they still might go for it. The logical thing to do is keep your cool and carry a double-stack 9mm on you. Don't get in confrontations over stupid shit, but be prepared to lay a troop of gorillas down if they cross the line.
>>
>>36826268
call the klan
>>
>>36827656
>double-stack 9mm
if thats what fits in your purse
>>
>>36826268
you could always just yell "check out the guy hes not bad either." and laugh with your gf.

tho i see a black person every three months or so. and never in a group. so what the fuck do i know
>>
>>36827707
I live amongst the gorillas in the mist.

Best thing to do is ignore them and carry on like you have to be somewhere.

Wild feral animals like to hunt in packs and get reactions.
>>
File: 1460238529948.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1460238529948.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
>>36827707
Jesus fuck, no. Thats what a beta would say.
Listen to this guy >>36827656
Carry a gun with you, and if you live in a country where guns aren't allowed you could always get a melee weapon of some sort.
>>
>>36827717
being in a third world country has its benefits i guess...
>>36827719
implying beta would have a gf with a hot ass
or even dare to say anything.
>>
My gf gets shouted at all the time when I'm not around. Pisses me off so much. I make her carry mace to spray at these lowlifes if they ever approach her.

If a group is shouting, you can always shout back but there's always the risk of getting your ass kicked over the comments of ignorant douchebags. Probably just best to ignore them. Then again they may do nothing.
>>
>>36826268
There's really nothing to do except get buttmad about it and try to shrug it off. Anything you say back should be pretty neutral. E.g. "You're not funny". Don't be insulting, but don't be a cuck.

As long as they are just getting their jollies it's best not to pick a fight with a group of people. No sense tipping a fedora and getting your head curb stomped over and over.
>>
>>36827758
>live in small town
>ppl know most people or know someone who knows you
>go out, some guys in pack start making comments
>respond, get beaten. no biggie, 5vs1, at least they dont kick me on the floor
>twiddle my thumbs as I wait patiently for Monday
>Monday.jpg
>ask at the coffee place did anyone get into a fight on Saturday.
>guy says his cousin was talking shit how they beat some guy up
>facebook.com
>find the guy.
>set his car on fire.
>now i patiently wait until they find me.
>>
>>36827832
post facebook of the guy or didn't happen.
>>
>>36826268
the good thing though nobody cares if you shoot a nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.