[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So as I've started going to the gym I've noticed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 12312312222.jpg (40 KB, 449x450) Image search: [Google]
12312312222.jpg
40 KB, 449x450
So as I've started going to the gym I've noticed a lot of guys are really indifferent or arrogant towards women. Is it okay to be a gentleman these days without coming off as a fedora wearing cunt who gets angry when girls won't sleep with him? Like opening doors and pulling out chairs and stuff. I do this for my female friends with the full knowledge we'll never have sex.
>>
>Like opening doors and pulling out chairs and stuff
this is patriarchical nonsense..what women arent capable of opening doors by themselves? do you want them to cook for you and shut her mouth for the rest of the time too?

go back to l e d d i t
holy shit this nigger posting system keeps saying my post is spam what the fuck
>>
What value can a woman provide you that you can't do for yourself except making a baby? Women are a net negative, a liability.
>>
>>36826219
That's a major thing, fulfilling a biological drive. It's like asking, "what good is food, it's just for nurisment."
>>
How about you just hold the door for anyone because it's common courtesy you shit sucker

As for pulling out chairs and holding coats you should save that for a woman you're on a date with
>>
>>36826193
Yeah man, that's just common courtesy. As long as you don't kiss their asses.
>>
>>36826193
People generally do things within reason now.
Some bitch was getting all mad because I didn't stand and wait at a door and keep it open while she walked from 15 meters away.
>She threw the door open, glared daggers at me and said "AW, THANKS!"
To be honest, I wasn't all that shaken up with some random woman being mad with me for 3 seconds while I walked away.
>>
>>36826229
Don't remember to tip your fedora you humongous neckbear.
>>
As long as you do it to guys aswell. Not pulling out chairs and stuff because thats fucking gay and cringy as shit, but if you hold the door for a girl you should hold the door for other guys as well, that way you don't look like a snake whos trying to impress girls.
Being polite and respectful to everyone makes people like you.
>>
>>36826812

Nice use of the word "snake" desu
>>
>>36826193
>Like opening doors and pulling out chairs and stuff
There is absolutely no reason to do this if you don't do it for your other friends.
>>
Well this is sexist. I hope you open doors and pull out chairs for men too. We're all people (and otherkin) senpai.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.