[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an attractive male with an ugly haircut? I am searching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 19
File: 09812309213.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
09812309213.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
Is there an attractive male with an ugly haircut?
I am searching on google and I just can't find it.
Every male that has attractive face 8+/10 will always look good with any haircut (not counting obviously retarded haircuts).

Alpha genetics, Beta results

>pic related
>>
David Beckham has a chart of all his awful haircuts
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>36825908
Holy shit, you're right.
If my hair looked like that, I'd look even more like shit. Chad can pull off almost anything.
>>
File: 1451213226434.jpg (54 KB, 377x454) Image search: [Google]
1451213226434.jpg
54 KB, 377x454
>>36825908
It's all about the skull size really

If you have a broad and tall forehead like Brady has, you can't go wrong.

However if you have a peanut skull, it's over.

Brady could probably look good even with a ponytail.
>>
>>36825919
I know, right.
Every time I see some guy lower than 5/10 people always talk about how shitty his haircut is and that he should change it, meanwhile I see the same haircut on chad and then people say how good the haircut is.

It's always Alpha genetics, Beta results.
>>
I just got an awful haircut. I want to kill myself
>>
>>36825935
>implying you're not just ugly

XD
>>
File: zyzz-hairstyle.jpg (45 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-hairstyle.jpg
45 KB, 482x720
>>36825935
That means you are probably ugly. You can't get a bad haircut if you are attractive.

>pic related
>>
Makes me feel bad about being bald.

Because that never looks good, not even Chad would look good bald.
>>
Haven't got a haircut in 2 years, don't really take care of it that much.

But grills like it more then when I tried to take care of it.
>>
>>36825954
>men cant look good bald

He actually believes this.
>>
>>36825954
don't quote me on this but there's probably bald chads who fuck girls breh.

i see some at the gym.
>>
>>36825974

That guy's not bald, he has a buzzed head
>>
>>36825954
jude law is going bald
>>
File: tom-cruise.jpg (105 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise.jpg
105 KB, 315x450
>>36825908
Tom Cruise looked awful with bangs.
>>
>>36825990
This chad is going bald and he is still a Chad.
>>
File: Stone Cold is Still Angry.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold is Still Angry.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>36825954

>Makes me feel bad about being bald.
>Because that never looks good,
>>
>>36826532
Forgot picture., fuck my life up.
>>
>>36825908
Have you considered that the guys with shitty haircuts don't like like 8+/10's?

Or are you implying that guy wouldn't look way better with a not retarded haircut?

It's hardly a revelation to go an attractive person with a shit haircut will look better than an ugly person with a shit one.
>>
File: 1460948911094.jpg (180 KB, 1062x1074) Image search: [Google]
1460948911094.jpg
180 KB, 1062x1074
>>36826556
Attractive face + Shitty haircut = attractive
Ugly face + good haircut = ugly

That's my point.

I see people constantly say that theugly person should get a different haircut, because his current one is shit. That's complete bullshit. It looks like shit because it is on a ugly face. If you put that shitty haircut on an attractive face it becomes instantly attractive.

Look at pic related. The attractive (left guy) has some weird jewfro, but because he has an attractive face the haircut looks good. The guy on the right has a normal haircut yet people gave kept saying he should get a normal haircut. If a Chad had that haircut everyone would be saying how good of a haircut is.
>>
>>36826608
an ugly person will be ugly whatever their hair looks like, sure, but they will look less ugly with a decent hair cut. It's like saying ugly people shouldn't lift because they will always be ugly, that's just stupid. There are levels of ugliness.
>>
File: asdasdsa.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
asdasdsa.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>36826621
Wrong!!!

You are viewing our attractiveness as different parts of our body combined. That's not correct.

Our attractiveness is based on how good our face is and the other parts only compliment the face.

A 2/10 (non fat) person will be 2/10 whether he has 5/10 body or 10/10 body.
>>
>>36826657
no you are wrong. Attractiveness is a big picture thing, besides women are attracted to men for many different reasons other than just having a good looking face.

If you have a good, strong body that's attractive.
If you're rich, that's attractive.
If you're ridiculously confident and cool as fuck to be around, that's attractive.
If you're popular or even famous, that's attractive.

>inb4 ugly
Actually being handsome is about the only thing going for me, and I see less attractive men than me getting more women than me because they have their shit together.
>>
>>36826608
Attractive and ugly aren't as simple as yes or no though. Someone can have redeeming features even if they're quite ugly normally, or can only be attractive with a certain haircut.

A face with an exaggerated feature can have it diminished by a good haircut, or have strong features accentuated by it, making the person more attractive.

But just keep posting photos of models who have haircuts that suit them perfectly as proof anon, that totally proves me wrong.

The guy on the right in that photo is literally related to him by the way, he could easily be as attractive if he fixed his eyebrows, got a different haircut that hid his ears (like steven has), got a tan and some facial hair.

Also holy shit I hate those model smiles, it's not a fucking shoot, just smile normally, look like you're actually enjoying yourself.
>>
>>36826553
>>36826532
and he's a manlet
>>
>>36826680
>If you have a good, strong body that's attractive.
Only if your face is 5+/10. If your face is 4/10 or lower body will not make you more attractive or if it will it will be so small that it will have no effect.

>If you're rich, that's attractive.
That's not really attractive. They just see like your money, not you.

>If you're ridiculously confident and cool as fuck to be around, that's attractive.
Pic related. If you are ugly women don't find you confident. They find you a cocky creep.
>If you're popular or even famous, that's attractive.
They only see your social status as a way to improve their social status and make other women jealous.

>>36826682
>But just keep posting photos of models who have haircuts that suit them perfectly as proof anon, that totally proves me wrong.

You think the first person I linked in the op has a good haircut suited for him personally? He has a horrible haircut. If any normal person had that haircut they would look retarded yet he still looks attractive. I linked bald people yet they still looked attractive. That guy on the left has a jewfro which would be unattractive on any average person yet he is still a model with it. You can post me a 4/10 pig that turned into a 6/10 based on hairstyle. Zyzz had a retard haircut that looks like some dragon ball z character, yet he is still considered attractive.

Also show me someone with 8+/10 face that goes below 7/10 with a haircut (not counting completely bald since no one is required to go completely bald).
>>
>>36826744
>You think the first person I linked in the op has a good haircut suited for him personally? He has a horrible haircut

Sure, and he looks worse for it. He'd go up easily a point or two if he had a better haircut.

>I linked bald people yet they still looked attractive

Your point being?

>That guy on the left has a jewfro which would be unattractive on any average person yet he is still a model with it

He clearly doesn't have a jewfro, and the haircut suits him far better than any other would, it hide the negative features he has (his ears), and highlights the more striking ones. It's why he's kept it for ages instead of changing to a more suitable one to further his career.

>Zyzz had a retard haircut that looks like some dragon ball z character, yet he is still considered attractive.

Zyzz's haircut wouldn't work on anyone but him, and it's generally accepted it's retarded even with that.

George Clooney looks terrible here, too, and he regularly wins most attractive man contests.

Also, see Johnny Depp right now, in footage from the shitstorm in Australia about his dog, his hair is fucking terrible, and makes him look bad too.
>>
File: Facebook-4b5c0b.png (95 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-4b5c0b.png
95 KB, 500x366
>>
File: QfXZF3c.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
QfXZF3c.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>>36826864
this. dude's actually doing well for himself
>>
>>36826744
>(not counting completely bald since no one is required to go completely bald).

what?
>>
>>36826657
that balding guy on the bottom left makes me feel so fucking bad. Why do I even bother lifting if I'll always look like an ugly baldy anyways.
>>
>>36826657
all of these guys could get pussy though expect for the one with the chest tattoo or whatever the fuck that is.
>>
>>36825950
Zyzz is a great example. His scene/weeaboo cut would look hilarious on anyone else.
>>
if you're ugly, the best thing you can do for yourself is wear sunglasses all the time
Getting a good haircut helps, but you gotta do something to fix whatever is wrong with your face shape
you can't just get a hitler youth haircut like every other homo on /fit/ because it can look like shit if you have a wide face
>>
File: Tom-Cruise-Photos-2010-5.jpg (28 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Cruise-Photos-2010-5.jpg
28 KB, 300x394
>>36826500
He just looks awful there period
>>
>>36827418
The one with the chest tattoo actually has a gf though, it was posted in one of these threads not that long ago, and she was quite attractive
>>
File: zyzz and who.jpg (50 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
zyzz and who.jpg
50 KB, 604x452
>>36827421
Yeah I never really think about how silly his hair was but he had the jawline/physique/charisma to pull it off
>>
>>36827535
I'm pretty sure all of them could get laid.. even the balding dude who looks the worst to me.

He should shave it all off at that point and he could fuck any bitch his age probably.

>>36827410
A cure might come eventually friend stay strong..
>>
>>36826878
>>36826864
>>
There's no such thing as a bad haircut on a hot guy. Hot guys can get away with anything and still look good, i.e. the manbun and other such travesties. I always laugh when uglos post their pictures and people give them false hope with things like "jus cut ur hair bro" as if that would fix their ugly face
>>
>>36827853
Good job ignoring the anons that proved this wrong not even 20 posts up guy, really great debating.
>>
File: tom_cruise.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tom_cruise.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>36827493
There are no photos where Tom Cruise looks good with a fringe, the style is all wrong for his face.
>>
File: 091823123.jpg (33 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
091823123.jpg
33 KB, 340x340
>>36826808
>Your point being?
No haircut is still attractive on attractive people.
>Zyzz's haircut wouldn't work on anyone but him
Yes, he is such a perfect special snowflake based on looks that he is totally the only person that would be attractive with that haircut. Keep telling yourself that.
>George Clooney looks terrible here, too, and he regularly wins most attractive man contests.
He still looks attractive.
>He clearly doesn't have a jewfro, and the haircut suits him far better than any other would, it hide the negative features he has (his ears), and highlights the more striking ones.
He has a different haircut in this picture and he is still attractive. Don't see his negative features. You help me out desu.
>>36827418
You are dumb if you think that.
>>36827853
I know.
>>36828245
They didn't prove shit.
No one posted a picture of an ugly guy 4/10 or lower that would become more attractive with a different haircut.
They posted some guys who were already attractive and became slightly less attractive with abomination of a haircut.
>>
>>36828412
>No haircut is still attractive on attractive people.

Yes, people that look good bald look good bald, what's your point here?

>Yes, he is such a perfect special snowflake based on looks that he is totally the only person that would be attractive with that haircut. Keep telling yourself that.

It really wouldn't, his entire persona was built around larger than life, heterosexuality taken so far it looks kind of homosexual sort of charisma. Anyone else it would look out of place and ridiculous, and it still looked silly on him.

>He still looks attractive

He looks terrible, and easily lost a few points for that terrible haircut. You can't go "post a pic of an attractive person that looks less so with a bad haircut" and then when I do, go "Nah, doesn't count, they're still good looking".

>He has a different haircut in this picture and he is still attractive. Don't see his negative features. You help me out desu

His ears are clearly too prominent, which both haircuts attempt to hide, and if we're talking other flaws, his smile looks ungenuine, his eyebrows look like they're made to look that way, instead of just growing in normally like that, and he's lacking in any real cheekbone definition, or particularly noteworthy body.

He's an attractive guy, sure, but both haircuts still suit him, whereas a hitler youth cut likely wouldn't, it would take away from the shape of his face, and highlight his ears.

>No one posted a picture of an ugly guy 4/10 or lower that would become more attractive with a different haircut.

You never asked for one, you asked for an 8+/10 that became less because of a haircut. George Clooney is easily a 9/10, and is a strong seven in the pic I posted earlier, despite you going "nuh-uh, doesn't count".

At this point you're just moving the goalposts and refusing to admit you're wrong despite the evidence presented to you that proves you are. Take the bait to /r9k/ anon, you just look stupid here.
>>
>>36828412
But multiple people on that buff ugly dudes pictures have gotten pussy? That's objective fact?

Are you ugly yourself? Is this some PUAhate/hairlosstalk shit?
>>
>>36827421
>>36825950
It looks fucking retarded regardless. No girl that's worth a shit and isn't a dirty slut would want to be with him.
>>
>>36826608
if the guy on the left grew a stubble, fixed his teeth and learned how to "pose" like that faggot on the left, he would be pretty good
>>
>>36828602
>You never asked for one
I did ask for one. >>36826744
>>
>>36828717
Good job proving yourself wrong.

Literally quoted from the post you linked there
>show me someone with 8+/10 face that goes below 7/10 with a haircut

Nowhere did you ask for the opposite.
>>
>>36825908
>>36825950

Wtf are talking about? Both those hairstyles are ugly as sin.
>>
>>36828746
>You think the first person I linked in the op has a good haircut suited for him personally? He has a horrible haircut. If any normal person had that haircut they would look retarded yet he still looks attractive. I linked bald people yet they still looked attractive. That guy on the left has a jewfro which would be unattractive on any average person yet he is still a model with it. You can post me a 4/10 pig that turned into a 6/10 based on hairstyle. Zyzz had a retard haircut that looks like some dragon ball z character, yet he is still considered attractive.
>Also show me someone with 8+/10 face that goes below 7/10 with a haircut (not counting completely bald since no one is required to go completely bald).
>>
>>36825908
This thread is some /r9k/ level autism
>>
>>36826690
He's 5'10. Normies wouldn't call him a manlet
>>
>>36828768
Is this your idea of bait? You asked for someone who became less attractive with a bad haircut, not someone who became more attractive with a good one.

Also, the burden of proof is on you here anyway. You made the claim that ugly people can't ever be better looking with better haircuts, so why don't you provide some proof of this.

I already proved you wrong when you said that attractive people can't look bad with bad haircuts, you have someone who's regularly ranked most attractive man alive looking pretty damn mediocre because of a haircut just a little bit up the thread.
>>
>>36825908
There was a guy at my high school who literally had worse hair than the JUST guy

he was a swimmer and he was still popular though

charisma>>>face>>>body
>>
>>36828827
>You can post me a 4/10 pig that turned into a 6/10 based on hairstyle.

>Also, the burden of proof is on you here anyway. You made the claim that ugly people can't ever be better looking with better haircuts, so why don't you provide some proof of this.
How do you propose I prove that? If I find a 4/10 guy and put a different haircut on him and he will still be 4/10 you will say it's because the haircut doesn't suit him.

My point is that
attractive face + ugly haircut = attractive
ugly face + normal haircut* = ugly

*haircut on an ugly person can't be good that's why I say normal

George Clooney doesn't look mediocre with that haircut. He looks uglier than usual but he is still attractive and would be swimming in pussy based on his looks alone.
>>
File: 20160417_224428.jpg (702 KB, 837x1574) Image search: [Google]
20160417_224428.jpg
702 KB, 837x1574
My hair is getting a Lil shitty. About to get it cut
>>
>>36825908

>looks good with any haircut
>not counting bad haircuts
>>
>>36825908
The JUST guy
>>
>>36827639

Hair Implants are 3000 dollars. Find a way to put awa 100 a month and you'll have that in 3 years with some cushion room.

That's been my plan anyway
>>
>>36827818
is that the guy from jersey sore
Rony ? Roney ? idk
>>
>>36828957
I'm a Norwood 4 family, maybe even worse.

A hair implant isn't 3000 dollars for me, it's way above that if it's even feasible in the first place.

I'll just be bald and thus ugly.
>>
>>36828895
You are the perfect example of what I am talking about. You just have long hair, no style in it, looks like you just woke up, no offense.

Yes you still look attractive due to your facial features and dark skin.
>>
>>36828895
dude... did you like... snort cheetos?
>>
>>36825908
>attractive
>ugly haircut

fuckin paradox mate

its like asking if there are well dressed people with ugly shoes
>>
>>36829235
>attractive face
>ugly haircut
>attractive face + ugly haircut = ?
>>
>>36829253

Still attractive.

Haircuts are all a meme and extremely subjective, what one person considers a good haircut differs completely from someone else, not to mention it completely changes constantly with current "trends" and fashion, just look at history. The "manbun" looks good now according to normies (on a hot guy), but just a few years ago you would have looked like a homeless bum. If you're attractive enough, you can literally create your own meme haircut if it catches on, even if it's absolutely horrible
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.