[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peanut butter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pb2.jpg (283 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
pb2.jpg
283 KB, 1600x1600
Anyone here use PB2?
>>
>>36822512
gf bought it hasn't used it yet. what do you put it in?
>>
>>36822519

bought some today for the first time. tastes pretty good with water, gonna try whole milk/protein smoothie in a bit. i actually like it better than peanut butter.
>>
Your protein shake
>>
its like peanut butter seasoning.

sprinkle it in whatever you're eating to make it taste like there might be peanut butter in it.

for the cost you may as well just eat real peanut butter.
>>
I use it for my protein shakes. Putting actual PB in leads to a very dirty blender. I'm using that bad boy at least once a day. No time to soak
>>
I have it.

Used it once, had extreme spastic diarrhea the rest of the day.

Don't know if it's from that but I'm too scared to try it again.
>>
This stuff is awesome.

You can mix it with water and make peanut butter, or I like to stir it into my oatmeal.

>>36823310
I've used this stuff for a long time and never had that problem.
>>
>>36822568
>dehydrated peanutbutter
>tastes good with water
... anon.
>>
It's expensive.
>>
>>36822512
Only when I fap desu
>>
>>36825454
It's not just that it's dehydrated; they press the fat out. For the same volume as a serving of real PB it has only has like 45 calories.
>>
>>36825522
A food people eat for the fat. Remove the fat. Hike the price. Sell it as an alternative to a healthy food.

This just seems ok to everyone?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2148x2988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2148x2988
We have only this
>>
>>36825544
>A food people eat for the fat
Or someone could prefer the taste of Peanut Butter, deem that PB2 retains enough of the taste that they enjoy, and look elsewhere for adequate sources of fat (of which there are many).

And this is coming from someone who never will use PB2, but still. At least think it through.
>>
>>36822512
Tastes great and that drastic cut in the calories and fat is fantastic. I just like the taste of peanut butter and regular peanut butter is not something I can really enjoy while losing weight.
>>
>>36826300
Ok, not saying you're wrong just typing the steps out here.
"I like peanutbutter, but man I'd really like to eat something else and not gain weight... but also still kind of eat peanutbutter. If only it didn't have all those fats I could squeeze something else into my diet while still kind of eating peanutbutter.
Well, there's this powder that kind of tastes like peanutbutter... I can have a powder and banana sandwich, or powder on celery, or put powder in my powder shake" (the only non sarcastic thing I could think of is oats)

It seems silly to me to pay more to replace a healthy food so you can eat another healthy food. Unless there are legitimate peanutbutter addicts out there.
>>
>>36825544

it wasn't actually too expensive. Peanut Butter runs for $3 where I live, and PB2 was only 3.89.
>>
Have it in my protein shakes with cacao powder. Yum.
Also mixed with greek yoghurt and a bit of stevia, it tastes like cheesecake.
>>
>no fat!
>less fat!
>0% fat!
I wish this meme stopped
>>
>>36822512

Yeah, its good.
Lol @ all the Jiff supporters in here.
Shits fine for cutting.
>>
>>36830043

I guess you think that even though it has 1/4 the calories of peanut butter, eating it will cause INSIDIOUS WEIGHT GAIN because you've got a poo up your butt about food that isn't dripping with grease
>>
>>36830252
Fat>sugar
>>
>>36830512

PB2 has no added sugars
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.