[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym buddies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1460916181908.jpg (16 KB, 630x407) Image search: [Google]
1460916181908.jpg
16 KB, 630x407
>tfw going to gym without gym buddy to make secret gains
Sorry Nick

What are your workout partners like?
Do you spout /fit/ memes at the gym?
>>
I lift alone. Fucking school gym blasting shit trap music 24/5. Barely anyone in the CS major lifts. Finally found another secret bro. Going to the gym tomorrow.
>>
>>36822921
Just make sure he lets his secret out inside you, the extra protein brah
>>
>>36821944
Tall guy. Built like a stick. Insists on only focusing on squats and crunches but I push him to do bench and The Press, lest he end up looking like he has klinefelters
>>
File: 1459459523934.jpg (78 KB, 544x944) Image search: [Google]
1459459523934.jpg
78 KB, 544x944
>>36821944
tfw your gym buddy is also named Nick and you make secret gains behind his back too and move up quicker and can lift more as a result
>>
File: 1460922530573.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
1460922530573.png
29 KB, 398x394
>tfw you wrap up early on ds3 with gym bro to make secret ohp gains
>>
>2 gym buddies one is neighbor and other is childhood friend
>barely ever work out with neighbor because I work third shift and he's a 9-5 guy
>haven't worked out with neighbor since january
>me and childhood friend lift once a month and he's all around a great guy but he's the most dedicated fatty I've ever seen, dropping weight like crazy on his cut while every lift is going up
>cf is also able to handle the volume on SL 5x5 easily months into the program, didn't even start with the bar used his 5 rep max
>>
I mostly work out alone and chit chat from time to time with the few guys that are there during the lunch hour. On weekends I occasionally work out with buddy from college who is still best friendo tier. He is stronger than me so is fun to hoist with him. But he never squats so we only do upper body together.
>>
I talk politics in the gym. My gym buddies and I openly talk shit about Jews and admire Hitler.
>>
>>36824715
Good to hear I'm not the /pol/ster that lifts
>>
>>36824778
/fit/ is a fascist board.
>>
File: 1458249936153.jpg (71 KB, 629x389) Image search: [Google]
1458249936153.jpg
71 KB, 629x389
>>36824715
We've taken to yelling "Pump for Trump" every rep
>>
Used to lift together but wasted a year because he won't stop his 5 day brosplit. Decided to do my own thing. We lift at the same time and still shoot the shit, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.