[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here likes fat bitches? I can't help it. I lift weights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1450724858784.jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
1450724858784.jpg
5 KB, 219x230
Who here likes fat bitches? I can't help it. I lift weights and train, but I can't fuck skinny women. Dick doesn't work. They need to be at least 200lbs. Though prefer them to be 300 or more. Even 500 if they have a nice face.
>>
Dear god your test levels must be off the charts
>>
File: 93-zk_10hTI.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
93-zk_10hTI.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
This is a 10/10 for me.
>>
I dont like skinny women either, I like chubby size 10-12. The only thing is most chubby girls dont just stay chubby, they get fatter over the years.
>>
File: 1426332269-1426332248-jhfh.jpg (28 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
1426332269-1426332248-jhfh.jpg
28 KB, 419x550
Anything smaller than this and my dick doesn't work.
>>
>>36821510
>they get fatter over the years.

I fucking love that, though.
>>
I like fat chubby/fat girls too anon. You're among friends here.
>>
>>36821469
The reason your dick doesn't work around hot bitches is because you're intimidated by them.

It's not your destiny to fuck hot sluts.

That's ok though, more for me. :)
>>
>>36821469
Bro, listen.

I kinda used to be that way. It's psychological and really hard to change. For most of my life fat girls were all that looked my way I feel like it's so ingrained in me to target them. You feel skinny chicks are too good for you deep down.
>>
>>36821850
>>36821784

Lol. Not at all.

The first girls I dated were skinny chicks. Everytime I'd fuck them, I wished they'd be fatter.

I've always preferred fat bitches to skinny chicks, even when I was with skinny chicks.

I dated skinny chicks because I was too embarrassed to be seen with fat bitches, even though that's what I secretly wanted.
>>
>>36821469
Not as bad you OP, but I absolutely cannot fuck fit girls. Banged one a few months ago and it was fucking horrid. She had no idea what she was doing as if no man was every ballsy enough to tell her to stop acting retarded. My current gf is short and somewhat chubby. And my dick gets diamonds for her.
>>
>>36821497

We need a new meme to describe me lads. High test doesn't cover it.
>>
>>36821469
same here OP, skinny girls just don't do it for me. I enjoy squeezing their fat a lot.
>>
>>36822279

Lol. The guys here don't believe we exist. They think we settle for fat women... when in actual fact it's that we want.
>>
>>36822338
I feel you man. I like thick/chubby/fat women as well, but IM so insecure, I just cant be seen flirting or talking to one. And heaven forbid I date one, my father would rip me a new one. He's told me if I ever brought home a girl he considered ugly, He'd laugh in my face. I mean, how do I know what he thinks is ugly or not? I dont have the best taste apparently. Im fucked
>>
>>36821997
I'm with your here. Shit, I had my choice among women, but I still prefer them fat.
>tfw Plump princess desires
>>
Been a chubby chaser most of my life. I like fat girls for fucking and smaller girls for relationships.

Fat chicks will do just about anything to get validated which is nice temporarily but eventually they aren't satisfied getting it from one guy because they're so insecure.

The rare fit or normal weight girl who still has some passion and sensuality is my holy grail.
>>
>>36821523
>muhdick.jpg

>>36821469
You and me both man. the reason i lift is so that i can get a chubby thick gf with a bubbly personality who, despite my lifting, can still overpower me with her fatstrength.
>>
>>36821469
You're mentally ill. Open up an artery and have a nice bath.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (3 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3 KB, 120x120
same although im a gril
i have 0 desire to gain weight but fat girls are nearly the only thing that gets me going
i'm manly tho, is this actually a testosterone thing?
>>
I like chubby women myself but honestly it's a blessing. Overweight women are more likely to respond well when you ask them on a date than the stereotypical Stacey. They find it flattering because it doesn't happen as often to them. So chances are they react better to basically everything you do in the future.
>>
>>36825825

>stop liking what I don't like
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.