[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you fucked yourself over and will never look acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rnbe.jpg (81 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
rnbe.jpg
81 KB, 493x700
>tfw you fucked yourself over and will never look acceptable with your shirt off due to loose skin and stretch marks and legit gyno

Honest-to-god, my torso is literally internet shock image-tier. I would kill just to look like pic related. It would be a life-changing improvement. Nevermind actually looking /fit/.
>>
>>36819690
i was almost as obese as that and i lost 30lb and do not have lose skin.
>>
>>36819690
Stretch marks go with time
Loose skin isn't the end if the world
Gyno can be easily removed with surgery
>>
>>36819696
I weighed twice what I should at one point.

I posted that pic of an example that most people would not want to look like but would be a miracle for me.
>>
>>36819721
anon don't give up.

we all love you

if you achieve your goal, we will all mirin
>>
>>36819721
It sounds like you're WAAAYY too self conscious to even consider this but, why not post a pic of just your midsection? This place is/can be a venomous shithole of envy and hate, so in all honesty, I can't think of a "better" place to get an idea of where you really are in the grand scheme of things. Any sort of "support" forum you post on will flood you will compliments and delusional shit. You're not likely to get much of that here. Also, what are/were your stats? Height and weight at your heaviest compared to now?
>>
if your heart is strong enough, i recommend eca

If you are actually dying to look thinner, you might also want to take DNP

DNP is extremely powerful but can kill you. I guarantee you that DNP will make you a normal weight person in a few months.

ECA is much safer but it can damage your heart if your heart is not strong enough
>>
>>36819690
I lost a lot of weight, not always healthily. I also gained a lot of the initial weight from medication.

So my torso's a complete shitshow of sag and stretch marks. Believe it or not, that's not even my worst feature, so I try to just work as hard as I can with it.
I still remember seeing that documentary about the guy who lost so much weight so fast his nipples didn't line up with his chest anymore.
>>
>>36819915
How much does speed REALLY matter. I feel like it's probably overstated. If you're losing it by diet and exercise you can only lose it so fast anyway. Gastric bypass I can understand though.
>>
>>36819928
hydroxycut, dnp, eca, taurine, etc

all kinds of dangerous chemicals can help you losing weight
>>
>>36819690
just post your saggy skin already
>>
>>36819700
stretchmarks dont go away. the redness fades but youll always have indented scars where they used to be.
>>
>>36819928

Speed matters a lot because your body does react to the fact that suddenly you dont need as much skin anymore, but just not very fast.

Muscles also help lose stretch marks too. I went from 100kg to 85kg (still need to get to 70) and the stetchmarks that used to be browny purple arent even visible anymore because my muscles used the skin that was left.

Tbh unless its an extreme case (like 400lb whale to 180lb) then excess skin shouldnt be too big a deal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.