[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
f-fuck you /fit/ Why did not tell me that ATG squats can cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: waifuaf.png (717 KB, 1272x702) Image search: [Google]
waifuaf.png
717 KB, 1272x702
f-fuck you /fit/

Why did not tell me that ATG squats can cause anal fissure if you are not stretched as fuck.

Do you know what it feels like when you have bloody pulsating and itching asshole?
>>
a-are you me?
>>
File: wojak1.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
wojak1.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>36819557
it heal itself?

did you have any complications?

this button like guard ward does not look good
>>
oh that's what it's called
>>
>>36818525
>Why did not tell me that ATG squats can cause anal fissure if you are not stretched as fuck.

how the FUCK didn't you see the squat plug threads??
>>
>>36818525
I have that I just realized. There's blood when I wipe.

Does this fix itself?
>>
>>36820684
Is it dark or light blood?

If it's light then see a doctor ASAP.
>>
Better than getting external thrombosed hemorrhoids like I did...
>>
>>36818525
you thought squat plugs were a meme? you learned the hard way
>>
File: fitgoesToTheGym.jpg (163 KB, 905x767) Image search: [Google]
fitgoesToTheGym.jpg
163 KB, 905x767
>>36820785
>>36820328

yeah

Doing full ATG without stretched anus
>any year

One day somebody is going to hurt himself of your trolling guys, like that one who was posting from ER after trying to lift his bodyweight on first training.

>>36820684
It depends, is it only on visible part of anus? how long are your fissures?
>>
>>36820703
It's light! I thought black blood was bad. Because that meant there's a problem inside and not a cut by my asshole
>>
post more gillian
>>
>>36820841
I'm going to level with you, there's too much hair to see. But it only happens when I wipe hard, which I do when it itches so fucking bad
>>
>>36820847
If it's light it's probably an anodermal rupture if you were squatting.

Very very easy to get infected. If you don't get it sorted soon you may have some crawly friends down there.
>>
>>36820891
The fuck do you mean crawly friends? I've had it for years
>>
File: fitgoesriddin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fitgoesriddin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>36820859
she looks much better as blonde desu
>>
>>36820902
He means guys at your gym are gonna stick their fingers up your butt

>no homo
>>
>>36820891
>>36820841
Why is it so itchy though? Especially at night?
>>
>>36820902
Worms.

>>36821038
Burrowing.
>>
File: canvas.png (95 KB, 198x163) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
95 KB, 198x163
>>36821038
>>
>>36821049
Do you realize that anal fissures feel similar as pinworms?

Cracked skin feels itchy as when you have pinworms, but when you have fissure there is cracked skin to the blood and long straight line of cracked skin.

Completly different cases. It is not easy for an adult with proper hygieven to get pinworms if you do not have small kid at home.
>>
I always thought all that bad stuff happened if you lose tightness in your core and the weight falls on all the wrong stuff - organs, pelvic floor and whatnot. Then you get haemorrhoids, hernias and other problems.
If you arent mobile enough going atg would require you to round your back compromising that tightness.
This might all be completely untrue though, anyone with knowledge please clear this up. Ive never had any of these, it just makes sense to me.
>>
>>36821104
Not pin worms I reckon.

Likely a hemorrhage from a jejunal polypoid hemangioma in the dentate line by the sound like of it.

>>36821121
Losing tightness can cause such traumas. Having a immobile anus can definitely cause traumas in the region though.

~~~~~

Source: Second year med
>>
>>36821146
Better get on top of that anal mobility thing while im still pushing babbyweight. Ive only ever fingered myself while fapping, just 1 finger too.
What should i be aiming for? Anything specific i need to do?
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: smug34.jpg (85 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
smug34.jpg
85 KB, 550x550
>>36818525
Looks like someone doesn't do stretching and Kegels.
Get on that squat plug, boy.
>>
fuck off with your trolling atleas once, it is serious issue, there are several thread about it on bodybuilding.com and reddit, google yourself.

People here may suffer lifetime damage and your are laughiting?

>Chronic fissure:
>This has thickened margin edges. The skin at the lower edges of the fissure is often oedematous, hypertrophied and undermined producing the so called ‘sentinel tag’. Sentinel means, an umbrella or a guard.

Do you want to know how sentinel tag looks like? If you ever have seen anal pron cams, some of girls have weird looking big button/know on the anus. This is sentinel tag.

You spread bullshit like

>squat is the most important exercies (yeah right)
>it is safe with proper form (lel)

and people can damage their anus aethetics permamently.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.