[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gymheads, usually the younger ones, delude themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1459567842151.png (2 MB, 1440x1408) Image search: [Google]
1459567842151.png
2 MB, 1440x1408
Why do gymheads, usually the younger ones, delude themselves in thinking that a good body will compensate for the rest ?

Why can't people deal with the fact that it's all about the face ? Because it would mean that the game is indeed rigged and always was, and your "efforts" don't mean jack fucking shit in a social context ?

We have to go deeper.
>>
It's noble to struggle against fate. If you sit back and decide that life is out of your hands and that your dreams can't be achieved, you may as well be dead.
>>
>>36816617
>It's noble to struggle against fate.

Noble to who. I'm sick and tired to do everything for myself without consequences outside of my head. My nobility won't bring me pussy. A good face will.
>>
>>36816598
that is a /fa/ problem there. change the glasses and hair, get into skincare and he'll be ok
>>
>>36816640
Just get a haircut that complements your face and you'll make face gains
>>
It's the same when it comes to money. You don't see starving African children grabbing themselves by the bootstraps and just "working" their way out of poverty. It's literally a meme made by the rich and powerful to keep the poor from realizing they're fucked forever and revolting. That's why white trash Americans support politicians that want to make them poorer, because they bought into the delusion that they too will one day be rich if they just work harder. "The American Dream" is a meme just as like "just lift bro"

The game is rigged in all aspects of life. You either have it or you don't
>>
>>36816748
>have unattractive face
>Also be weak and vulnerable to bullies
>have a defeatist attitude to life
>Die of cardiovascular complications and diabetus

OR
>Have ugly face
>Have positive determined outlook regardless
>People thing twice about mugging you or calling you names
>Have health to do things you enjoy

PS that dude isn't going to have acne forever.
>>
>>36816640
Why do people care so much about pussy, fucking some slag is the easiest thing to do even if you're ugly. Surprise, some women are equally as ugly. And really unless she's a mongoloid without any understanding of what hygiene is, sex will be the same no matter what you fuck.

But sex is just sex why do people act like it's their life goal or something. It's nothing compared to actual goal setting, going through the challenges and finally reaching it. One is over in 15 minutes and you completely forget about it, the other builds character.
>>
>>36816792
>Have ugly face
>Have positive determined outlook regardless
>People thing twice about mugging you or calling you names
>Have health to do things you enjoy
>Never get any form of attention, nobody gives a shit about you and never get in an intimate relationship because no matter how hard you managed to deny the reality you're still the same ugly fuck regardless

Nice job.
>>
>>36816819
I don't want "just" sex. I want to feel desirable. I want to feel like a normal dude. I want to feel like another man.
>>
>>36816821
>>36816830
If you want to fuck hot bimbos all you need is money.

If you want meaningful relationships you need get rid of the victim mentality and realize that people will never care about your problems or how life is tough for you, they have enough shit to deal with. So unless you stop acting like a victim, complaining about how rigged and unfair life is (everyone knows that it is), you're really not bringing anything to the table. People are egoistic like that, and so are you.

Realize that just the fact that you're sitting on /fit/ complaining indicates that you live a pretty average life and as such happiness is really a choice.

Also we need to get rid of social influence. Just look at bookstores and libraries, there's entire section for "self-help" and they are basically split between "How to be a millionaire fast", "Six pack abs in a month" and "How to build self-esteem" , fighting depression etc. It's a reflection of how everyone is told to be perfect, yet we need motivation to stop us from killing ourselves because we can't meet those standards. I say fuck that.
>>
>>36816598
You're only deluded if you think having a fit body will turn a 4/10 into an 8/10

That 4/10 can still make himself a 5 or a 6/10 by getting fit though.
>>
>so what do you think about sally?
>she got an insane ass
>to bad about her face though
>i'd still fuck her
>yeah me too

/thread

And you need to stop looking for validation and kill your self OP
>>
>>36816902
yeah, a fit body might only add 1-3 points to your total
that being said, an overweight/fucked up body will remove a lot more
>>
how do i keep telling myself that there isn't really anything remotely wrong with me f am? I don't look that bad maybe a 6/10 and cleaning myself up but i feel like i give off this insecure vibe or beta vibe. just condition myself to think there isn't anything truly wrong with me?
>>
>>36816924
I wouldn't date Sally though.
>>
>>36816598
dude stop dressing like some fucking autist. get either contact lenses or some actually nice looking glasses and get a fucking haircut. shit at least fucking try to look good
>>
>\fit\, where half of the threads are about memes, no-fap, veganism, feels and homo stuff and the other half are fatties from other boards trying to dissuade other people from lifting
>>
>>36816924

That doesn't work for men you retardo. Only women have the privilege of being butterfaces and still getting fucked
>>
>>36816598
If you were that pic related autismo I would advise you as some said to:

- Get a haircut and look for a hairstyle which is seen as masculine, than falt for the faggot tryhard emo shit
- Shave that shitty beard or whatever the fuck you call it, both chin and jaw/ear.
.Stop wearing that shitty necklaze, forbidden even if you believe in Jason Genova´s church.
- Buy some clothes that fit in basic colours, go to /fa/ and find some actual common basics
- Change sunglasses, keep it simple
- Head up, smile and fuck around with confidence, you are now pleasant to feminine eyes
>>
>>36817259

That guy's face will literally never be pleasant to female eyes (or male eyes, I'm gay), ever. Nothing he could do would fix that, sorry
>>
>>36816979
If that was OP's pic, he needs to not slouch, clean up that mess that's disguised as facial hair, and look confident.
>>
>>36817343
He has potential, the skull is ok. Just change the way he looks, more confidence, no acne, a little bit of sun tan) an he will be much better, maybe not a 8/10, but a good 6-7 definitely.
>>
BETTER STOP (LOL) LIFTING AND KILL YOURSELF
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.