[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard it is good to eat some protons and carbs immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1440608218179.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440608218179.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
I heard it is good to eat some protons and carbs immediately after workout.

True or not?
>>
It's better to eat neutrons
>>
yeah protons have a positive effect on you
but stay away from electrons, those fuckers are too negative
>>
File: 1460744588896.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1460744588896.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>36815513
yes this is true. If you lift, your muscles become insulin sensitive, so consuming a high-glycemic index carbohydrate will boost your insulin levels to allow protein synthesis to occur more quickly and with greater volume. Obviously having available protein at this point is a good idea also.
>>
Eating post workout is a meme.
>>
>>36815513
why is there even a sticky on this board
>>
I always get a sandwich after working out. Subway or Mr. Sub or something like that.
>>
Better eat a fuckton of neutrinos, they will oscillate to different flavours inside of you, gotta confuse your metabolism
C'MON
>>
Doesn't make any difference.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3577439/
>>
>>36815535
>>36815543
>>36815592
fucking newfags
>>
>>36815603
thanks, the only valuable answer
>>
>>36815513
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/muscle-growth-and-post-workout-nutrition.html/

Here it's explained.
>>
>>36815560
No it isnt...

Saying that is a meme is a meme.

I have an exercise physio degree, I work in a PT clinic, and I'm working with some of the top athletes in the US. I also have the studies that prove you wrong and ignorant. When I prove you wrong will you remain here and apologize to all of /fit/ for spreading a whole bunch of misinformation just because you want to pretend you know what youre talking about when you dont?
>>
>>36815513
Do you think she takes steroids?
Butt implants?
>>
File: lel.jpg (135 KB, 475x466) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
135 KB, 475x466
>>36816930
No clue but I would rim the shit out of dat ass.
>>
>>36815513
if you can swing the calories, chocolate milk yo.
>>
>>36816963
Chocolate milk? But why? I live in Central Europe, our chocolate milks are like 90% sugar and 10% water, what nutrition is this?

I preffer to add some powdered cocoa to my WPC and carb mix, adding some milk to it.
>>
>>36815543
small kek
>>
to cut to the chase

yes, there exists an "anabolic window"
no, you will never miss that window. it's fuckhuge. basically eat something within multiple hours after your workout and it's fine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.