[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1458857475377.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458857475377.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
I'll start.

Is it normal to feel a sharp pain in the forearm when doing light curls with a straight bar?
>>
When I just started I couldnt do straight bar curls for shit, hurt forearm too much. Just keep at it, it will strengthen and loosen up in time. Can always do dumbbells until this point
>>
>>36815278
Also could be gripping the barbell too wide/narrow for your current level of flexibility, most comfy grip is usually around shoulder width.
>>
I've got a similar problem, except I'm using an EZ bar, which I've been told is less likely to cause that sort of pain. Am I fucking something up or is it something that goes away with time?
>>
I HAVENY HAD A SHIT IN 3 DAYS, IM ON A CUT PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME THE BEST THING ABOUT BULKING WAS TAKING A SATISFYING SHIT . I THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY ANUS ANY ADVICE TO HELP SHIT BETTER .I've already tried castor oil.
>>
Im having pain in both of my hamstrings right behind my knee when i bend them or walk. I work at chipotle so im on my feet for most of the day but the pain only recently has started. Is it just tight hamstrings or could it be something worse?
>>
Do you guys drink alcohol or does it completely mess up your gains? I drink like once every one to two months. I believe it's not gonna kill you if you do it once in a while, you gotta have so fun in college, but if you do it every weekend you can't be that serious about lifting
>>
>>36814648
Sounds like tendonitis. Does it feel like your bone is going to fracture?
If so, you just need to take some anti inflammation medication and stop doing exercises that inflame it. I recommend concentrated curls for biceps
>>
I've been doing SS for some time now, currently at 3x5x77.5kg on BP, my BW is 85kg. Out of personal satisfaction, I want to lift 100kg aka 2pl8 and I'm curious how much should be my working set before attenpting that 1RM? I was thinking somewhere in the 85-90 range?
>>
>>36814648
DO NOT DO CURLS WITH A STRAIGHT BAR. trust me you will fuck your forearms up. do it with the ez bar and you will feel no pain.
>>
File: 2StQS_lM.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
2StQS_lM.jpg
268 KB, 1600x1200
Which would you consider the best accessory exercise for Starting Strength to work the upper back and biceps: barbell rows, dumbell rows or chinups?

I know that Rippetoe suggests chinups
>>
>>36815634
I personally think pullups are better for lats if you can do them, but chinups are probably better for biceps. So it depends on your preference . Do you curl?
>>
File: 45778971.jpg (45 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
45778971.jpg
45 KB, 1024x683
Best way to train abs?
I do weighted crunches but I HATE russian twists. Find them quite awkward. What can I do instead to train the obliques? I hear side bends give u a wider look which I want to avoid. Aesthetics is goal
>>
>>36815815
nope, no curls
>>
File: image.jpg (703 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703 KB, 2592x1936
Alright, so I'm starting my cut today. People say that apparently your jaw and chin will look a hell of a lot better, but if you have shit genetics or were a mouthbreather then even gettting /fit/ won't help you, and you're basically fucked. My question is, do I have potential?

(1/3)
>>
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 2592x1936
>>36816005
(2/3)
>>
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 2592x1936
>>36816017
(3/3)
>>
>>36816005
>>36816017

Hard to say with that pizza in your face.

Get accutane.
>>
>>36816042
Working on that. I mean do my jaw and chin have potential?
>>
>>36815564
This. Learned the hard way and fucked my wrist up. Out of action for 3 months.
>>
>>36816059
Chew a lot of gum or Maoams
>>
>>36816102
I do chew gum and I try to keep my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth, but sometimes if I'm not careful, the tongue thing fucks with my voice. But apparently what makes a lot of difference is losing face fat. I'm asking if /fit/ thinks I have a decent jawline/chin under that face. Honestly, I can't tell, I must have some kind of dysmorphia or autism or something.
>>
>>36816102
>Maoams
>Cutting

pick one
>>
>>36816017
>>36816005
>>36816017

Eternal bantface sry
>>
>>36816161
Nice meme m80
>>
File: 1460506948396.png (189 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
1460506948396.png
189 KB, 294x282
So I'm a fat guy who's been going to gym (100% cardio) to lose weight.

Can you guys link to some youtube videos that show some basic dumbbell and bar routines that I could start out with? I'm completely new to the gym and even though I go 4x a week I still feel like too much of a newbie to ask anyone there for advice.
>>
Just started going to the gym, I'm aushwitz 6'0 130~ (give or take 5 pounds). There's this woman in her late 20s who wants to smash. I started going and she was escalating hitting on me from time to time. I would smash but I'm self conscious and hate how I currently look. That and she could possibly kill me by snu snu; she's not too muscular or anything but she's been lifting for a while and is stronger than me

I wouldn't have this problem if I was jailbait because that's almost every guys fantasy. But I'm an aushwitz guy at 22. Should I go ahead and smash or should I come clean and tell her I feel too self conscious about my body to have sex, and express to her that I'm still interested?
>>
Is there an archive of the sticky? It's down right now.
>>
>>36815346
Literally just weak forearms and forearm tendons. Just keep going unless it gets excruciating. Maybe cut back on the curls and build them up with deads/rows if anything
>>
>>36814648
Same problem as op, using straight bar and I get a sharp pain on the left side of my wrist(when facing up) during each curl
Is it safe to keep doing this excercise or will i fuck up my wrist or do I power through until i strengthen my forearm?
>>
How do train my abductors to fix my knees buckling inwards.My gym doesn't have any bands or hip abduction machines,beside lying clams how do I train them?Almost everyone suggest using them.
>>
How do I train my abductors.My gym doesn't have any bands or hip abduction machines.Any other options besides lying clams
>>
>>36816320
>>36816343
id wager a lot less
the only way you can achieve this is if youre living in relative luxury, being able to lift in your free time and being able to eat high quality food as much as you want

that takes out billions of pajeets, niggers and chinks
>>
Been doing Pull/Push/Legs for 1,5 years only doing hypertrophy work making gains but very slow strength-gains, not lifting any impressive wheights at all. Size and looks is my main goal but should I maybe do SS/SL or some other strength based program first and then move on with a more bodybuilding-ish split (while still focusing on getting stronger ofcourse)?
>>
Can anyone help me?

When doing chin-ups and pull-ups, I for some reason always sort of stop and jerk at a certain point near the beginning, which forces me to rotate my elbows more internaly and engage more bicep and something more.
If I don't descend to a dead-hang completely after finishing a rep but stop some at 3/4 of the ROM, this never occurs.

Would anyone know what to do? I tried positioning my wrists and my elbows differently, but to no avail.
Video is from today, after having done 3x5, could only manage 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebgN8SLdd7Y
>>
>>36816370
Better technique. Lower weight and fix form. Glute exercises
>>
>>36816370
>fix my knees buckling inwards
Like during squats?
Because I feel my adductors, rather than abductors, when doing squats.
I fear that one day they will be so huge they will keep hurting my balls while walking.
>>
>>36815410
as a child i got diagnosed with extremely tight hamstrings and get the described pain whenever i stretch them too far. they get stretched when you pul your legs up without bending them. what you describe is definitely the hamstring but could be caused by standing
>>
>>36816214
just fuck her man, dont overthink it and go full autist or youll ruin your chances forever
>>
>>36815383
bleach enema
>>
>>36816024
Are you swedish by any chance?
>>
Something simular to OP. I started benching with suicide grip today and when i was nearing the top od my press i would feel a sharp pain along the inside of my forearm. Is this normal or and i fucking something up? It hurt but not enough to hinder me from doing my 5x5.
>>
>>36818114
Don't think so, I have some German, Irish, and Norwegian in me, but I was born and raised in Florida.
>>
>>36816005
>>36816017
>>36816024
>>36818114
Also, I think I'm allergic to something because my lips tend to puff up, but that's my lips when they're normal, and they already look kind of puffy. Does losing weight and face fat help with lips too?
>>
Where do you guys buy ephedrine online (U.S. Buyer)
>>
>>36818164
Bump, can someone at least answer the lips question?
>>
>>36818164
>>36818620
Are you one of those special kids who are retarded?
>>
>>36814648

sounds like an iron deficiency. Try giving hte bar a lick at the top of each rep when the bar is just under your chin.
>>
>>36818826
No. But for real, I'm really worried about the puffy lips, it looks too feminine. I also wasn't given too much education on nutrition so idk how my lips would be affected by weight loss, but I'm hoping they won't look like they do now. The sticky is down too.

Just wondering, is it my appearance or what I'm saying that gives you the impression that I'm retarded? I'm trying to fix my shit up now because I'm tired of being looked down on (and no I'm not a manlet.)
>>
>>36818859
Cheesus, your lips are not feminine, they are normal. Some people have narrow, tight lips and some fuller, wider lips. You fall into the second category. There is, as far as I'm concerned, no fat deposited.
I was given no education on the subject of nutrition either, only a little, and had to google, so apply yourself, at least it will prompt you to research the subject further, as it is a very important one, one of the most important ones on the internet you can find for your well-being.

I called you retarded only in a jest, you poor soul, do not be cross. You seem to take many things too seriously.
I would not even say that you are all that fat and thus your salvation lies not in the few kilograms of fat you will lose. It is, however, true that healthy diet and less sweaty and oily skin (of which being fat is a cause) will help you with your acne problem.
I don't know how you feel about reading, but I would suggest you dive into the hobby head on and start reading, your character, I gather from the few sentences and pictures I have seen of you, seems to be quite insecure and overthinking, and could use some influence of literature.
>>
>>36815479
Someone? Anyone?
>>
>>36818971
I'll read about it, but
>You fall into the second category
See, to me my lips look short and protruding, and they look like fat person lips. I know you said that's not a thing but they just look more chubby than normal. Again maybe I have dysmorphia, plus I've been called a retard before (outside of 4chan) so I guess I'm a bit self-conscience.
>>
>>36819022
Well it depends on how well you lift the 85-90kg.
I have no experience with attempting 1RM as of yet, not even at 85kg BP 5x5 did I attempt it, so I'm replying rather to satisfy your need for answer and not to leave you feeling alone and deserted, love.
But perhaps try your 1RM at 85 and see for yourself. Nothing better to find your limits than testing them.

>>36819050
We are our worst critics for we often perceive ourselves in the worst way possible. Trust me, your lip are fine and I would not resist their touch on my penis, if that makes you any merrier.
I myself find myself utterly hideous, yet a girl seems to like me and I have been told that I am not ugly. They do not even say "that ugly", but "ugly".
Have faith in me as I have in you and trust me on this.
>>
>>36819135
Thanks man, I feel a bit better now. Still going to cut because I'm overweight and I do have some cheekfat and bellyfat, but I feel better.
>>
>>36819157
Good.
Now about that kiss on the penis...
>>
File: 「MONSTER MASH」.png (684 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
「MONSTER MASH」.png
684 KB, 500x749
Do you have to be tall to treat women like shit and not be seen as insecure?
>>
>>36819241
You have to be successful and alpha in order to do that.
You have to have the ability to pull chicks at whim.
Then, everyone knows that you can get whatever you want, you can treat them like shit because you are aware of all the other women you can get and thus don't regard that one slut as anything special.
She then wants you much more for the fact that her daddy fucked her as a little girl without actually loving her and now she's fucking with everyone she meets, looking to replicate the very same feeling again, because she loves it and hates it and hates herself for loving it so much.
Or at least I think, I'm a virgin, teehee.
>>
I havent lifted in 8 months. How do I make gains without lifting. I can't lift because of a medical condition
>>
>>36819585
What's your medical condition?
>>
>>36819611
Enlarged heart. Left ventricular hypertrophy or some shit
>>
>>36819747
Dang son, some mad heart gainz.
>>
>>36819756
ye senpai
>>
>>36819747
Did the doctor say you literally can't lift or is it just harder for you to lift. If it's the former, I don't know what to tell you.

If you started lifting would you die, or would it be extremely painful for you?
>>
>>36819786
i'd probably die lmao. It's getting better and she said some recover. So right now I'm trying to maintain as much as possible.
>>
>>36819879
Ask her what kind of exercise you can make. Swimming or whatever.
>>
>>36819879
Good to hear you can recover. I'd wait until your doctor says that lifting is safe. How long is recovery period usually for something like that?
>>
>>36819904
Can't raise heart rate too much. Was thinking those elastic things but im pretty sure thats a sham
>>
I just realized my toes point almost all the way out when I squat. Is this something I should change about my form or is it not a big deal?
>>
>>36815434
I drink about the same frequency, i try to keep track of the calories from my beer and fit it into my macros. I make sure earlier that day to go to the gym and if i am feeling up to it later the next day. Havent noticed any problems/ i am still steadily making gains
>>
>>36819961
As long as your knees aren't pointing inward when under load, I think it's fine
>>
>>36819961
knees should track over feet.
not outside of feet or inside of feet.
>>
File: 0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
0183 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
I'm around 10-12% bodyfat & I still don't even have a 2pack. How much deeper into cut zone do I need to go for abs to show? My obliques are noticeable & I'm already having some vascularity around forearms.

Can it be shitty mass on abs? Am I going to have to work on abs?
>>
>>36820999
Yes, it can. Do it.
>>
>>36814648
Will dumbbell pullovers snap my shit up?
>>
>>36814648
ok so idk which fucking thread to put this in since there are 2
I've been out of lifting for months, I go lift when I can at the college fitness center, try to follow a basic routine similar to 5x5
My old lifts were 210/285/210/315 for bench/squat/power clean/dead respectively
my question is, starting tomorrow (its monday and makes sense) how much progress can I expect to see by September?
Will my weight come back, or close to?
what about size? I'm about 15 lbs lighter now (145 instead of 160)
any ideas/thoughts here would be great guys
>>
I feel like my chest and triceps are lacking, so I'm thinking about increasing my sets. Is there such thing as a max amount of sets I should do? Here's what I'll be doing:
5x10 Dumbbell Bench Press
3x15 Weighted Incline Pushups
3x15 Weighted Pushups
5x10 Tricep Extensions.

I also do shoulders this day:
3x10 Shoulder Press
3x10 Side Lateral
3x10 Front Lateral

I workout at home, I only have dumbbells and a pushup bar. Any help adjusting my routine would be helpful.
>>
>>36821139
go to a gym
>>
>>36820999
>obliques
>some vascularity on arms
Hate to break it to you matey but I'm not sure you're actually 10-12%. Those things pop up on me at well over 15%. You could be one of us dudes who holds no fat on their body and all around their abs. Especially if you're white
>>
I recently snapped my shit up doing squats (lower back injury, around SI joint, hopefully nothing herniated or bulging). Have been doing them for years with no problems, but then a few weeks ago entered snap city. I can't squat and bench at the moment without mild discomfort/ pain/ exacerbating the injury. Ignoring that I clearly need to work on what I was doing when I can squat again.

In the mean time, I'm just an upper body brah. What recommendations do people have on what I can do for my lower body that won't put stress on my lower back?
>>
Few questions:

1. I don't feel like I'm working my bicep enough on curls. I feel as though I'm curling with my shoulders and forearms more than anything, what can I do to fix this?

2. On my flat bench press, my shoulders hurt immensely -not soreness, actual pain- and I know my form is almost perfect. What could cause this? What can I do to fix it?
>>
>>36821275
Tried high step-ups?
>>
>>36821493
1. Only do the top part. Bend over a bit.

2. If your shoulders hurt your form is shit. Fix your form. Reduce range of motion.
>>
>>36821493
1. Lower your weight. Focus on form. Do Bicep curls AND hammer curls.
2 . It's your form. Your wrists should be perfect - straight up. Do not bend your wrist. Lower the weights and focus on your form.
You have shit form.
>>
Would it be safe to go run after gym?
I want to lose fat faster
>>
>>36821500
Nah I haven't at all. Just looked it up, and seems more rehab, which is probably what I need. Thanks.
>>
>>36821608
Try doing them from a deadstart and pretty high up, they're suprisingly hard.
>>
File: output.webm (2 MB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2 MB, 432x768
Critique?
I promise those aren't bounces, I promise. I slow the bar to 0 vertical speed just as it is about to touch my (lack of)chest.
I am trying to get better at eating but I also want to fix the things that are directly wrong with my lifts. Sorry the video looks like a rat's asshole
>>
Been lifting 2-3 years. Getting kind of sick of the 6x lifting per week grind. Anybody try mixing several different types of fitness into their week? I'm interested in starting oly lifts too.

Thinking something like:
Push
Pull
Legs
Bodyweight only
Cardio
Olympic lifts or something like that
>>
>>36821623
Thanks for the tip brah. I'll give it a go.
>>
Is there such a thing as permanent tan? I am a brown guy and my face is much darker than my body, I used to be fairly white (pls no bully) about 10 years ago. Any way to reverse the process?
>>
>>36821644
pinch the scap and get a bit of an arch famalam. you're going to fuck your shoulders up in the long run.
>>
>>36821644
elbows flared way too much
legs flopping about

lower the weight and go less deep
arch your back more
>>
File: 1411498405160.jpg (367 KB, 810x1013) Image search: [Google]
1411498405160.jpg
367 KB, 810x1013
Does anyone else find their emotions spike while seriously bulking? I'm not running any gear, just bulking hard. Finding I get extremely irritated over the most minor shit, and overly emotional about nothing. Usually I expect moodiness on a cut, not a bulk.

Must be the creatine.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 445x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 445x670
Im 6"2 and weigh 75kg, was a 60kg skelly when I started 4 months ago. Is this routine any good?

Ive been skipping leg day for months now so im not gonna bother posting it

A
5x5 barbell row(last set amrap) / 1x5 deadlift (alternate every A workout)
3x8 pulldown
3x8 seated cable row
5x15 facepull
4x8 hammer curl
4x8 dumbbel curl

B
5x5 benchpress/OHP (alternate every B workout, last set amrap)
3x8 OHP/benchpress
3x8 incline dumbbell press
3x8 tricep pulldown SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

All the ones that say 3x8 are actually 3x8-12

I do it ABxABxx

Any changes I should make?
>>
>>36822241
>4x8 hammer curl
>4x8 dumbbel curl
>no squats
>one set of deadlifts a week

c'mon man
>>
>>36822298
Whats wrong with the curls?

My legs are fine rn idgaf about them
>>
>>36822335
nothing wrong man, enjoy your big arms and small legs
>>
>>36822367
Ill try to
>>
Are there any good youtube channels with videos of different lifts and forms and shit?
>>
Does anybody have that tuna patties recipe picture? Please I need it quickly. PLEASE QUICKLY PLEASE
>>
>>36822563
What lifts you want videos of?
>>
File: spin_prod_669742001.jpg (92 KB, 1092x1900) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_669742001.jpg
92 KB, 1092x1900
What's the best way to do HIIT with a jump rope?

Obviously I need to alter/reduce my diet, but is HIIT good to do along with weights to reduce my bodyfat percentage? I'm talking about going from like 13% to 10%
>>
>>36822767
pay attention to pacing and jump at the right time so you won't hiit yourself
>>
>>36822767
I used to:
Jog 1/4th mile
100 Jump rope
repeat until I had done 1,000 jump rope.

it will burn a shit load of calories. So far as losing body fat, that is a diet issue, burning a lot of cals can help with that though (assuming your meals are in check).
>>
>>36822704
SS

>squats
>press/bench
>deadlift
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x274
>>36822845
squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZWgTrZLd8

deadlift https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6UgD1H_AXw

bench https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkqJ7eMapuI

press https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vt_dU26ys
don't roll shoulders forward (see image); don't protract shoulderblades; bending wrists is fine
>>
>>36822938
shoulderblades should be somewhere between neutral and retraction for overhead presses
if you're not sure what that means, see:
http://www.yuri-mar.com/blog/2014/12/24/scapular-positioning
>>
>>36822938
do you have a video for lowbar squat? Afaik, your elbows should be back instead of down for lowbar
>>
>>36823023
same principles applies to lowbar squat.
you just put the bar lower, lean forward a bit more and go a little less deep.
you should still break at the knees and hips at roughly the same time.
>>
>>36823066
oh, and elbow positioning is just preference.
elbows back is more common for low bar, but it doesn't really matter.
just like head positioning and grip width, which also don't really matter.
>>
File: 1460819560528.png (518 KB, 557x415) Image search: [Google]
1460819560528.png
518 KB, 557x415
are there any good substitutes for Lateral Raises?
(pic not related)
>>
File: all-4-patches.jpg (52 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
all-4-patches.jpg
52 KB, 526x526
>>36814648
I have 2 1lb bags of salmon in my fridge..how can i prepare them for cooking?

and is this worth giving a try or should i just keep my money and move on?
>>
>>36823079
Cool. I am struggling with some lower back rounding at the bottom of my squat. At 225, I dont have it as much but I guess I progressed a bit too fast and at 235, its pretty noticeable so im trying to single out what im doing wrong.
>>
>>36822938
>>36822989
thanks breh

hype 2 lift - pump for trump 2016
>>
>>36823104
pull ups
>>
>>36814648
Are vertical leg-raises and planks enough to train abs?
>>
>>36823130
Go less deep and work on your mobility until you can go deeper.
The point where your back starts rounding is the point you should go back up.
It'll be harder to do, but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Proper front squats can also work corrective.
>>
Benefits for taking fish oil?
>>
I'm doing a PPL where I deadlift 1x5 on first pull day, so once a week. There's some lighter romanians on leg days if they count. I want to get my deadlift 1RM higher for a gym competition in a few weeks, would it be okay to deadlift 1x5 twice a week? Is there a better method?
>>
>>36823407
Deadlifting heavy twice per week is fine.
>>
Are Good Mornings just Romanian Deadlifts where the weight is on your back instead of in your hands?

Is there a functional difference to that at all, aside from RDLs giving some minor forearm gainz as well?
>>
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 2048x2048
Am I skinny fat? I used to weigh 220 pounds now I'm 136...also 5'6 Manlet
>>
>>36823458
The load is distrubted differently throughout the lift due to the bar being in a different place.
Doesn't matter in practice though.
>>
>>36823486
distributed*
>>
Biceps are growing, but they haven't got that bulge you see a lot of cunts with. Is it genetics or are there any exercises i should do to grow it?
>>
I'm currently doing SL 5x5. Does the program not affect abs? If it doesn't, what exercise(s) should I add to my routine?
>>
>>36823745
Do the program.
Biggest mistake beginners make is deciding that [x] isn't getting worked enough and adding in accessories for it.
You can do that when you know more, just do the program as it's written for now.
>>
File: 1459730619015.jpg (7 KB, 134x186) Image search: [Google]
1459730619015.jpg
7 KB, 134x186
>>36823765

I only just started, so I'll stay the course for now. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>36814648
Tense your forearms, bring the dumbell into your arm at your wrist.
You feel pain because your ligaments are taking the load, but youre weak so you need to pracise more
>>
Reposting from deleted thread.

Okay friends

I feel like killing myself because I'm going to a shitty college for computer engineering. First of all, I'm commuting so I don't go to most of my classes nor make any friends since it takes an hour just to get there and once I'm there I just want to go home.

Second of all, I realized I hate engineering and math/circuit shit and just going to class and doing homework is making me miserable.

I realized I have a passion for anatomy/kin and I want to change my major to Kinesiology and then become a Physical Therpapist in grad school.

Problem is I would have to change colleges since my current one only offers Tech degrees and I would have to pay 20k a year with almost all loans.

I understand I would be in 80k debt by the time I get my degree since the credit requirement is rather low, but I feel like it is worth going into debt to get a degree and study something I am passionate about and will enjoy for the rest of my life instead of wanting to kill myself everyday to learn about something I don't give a fuck about and will make me miserable in the future.

Opinions please? This is the worst feel ever, everyday is horrible because I feel like I'm stuck in life not making any progress towards my goal and instead being counter-productive and making progress towards a degree I don't fucking want.
>>
i see people benching and their reps always go up really fast, even on heavy sets.

whenever i bench all my sets go up really slow, even on low weight when i'm still warming up

how can i make my bench go up faster? i see them benching their work sets as fast as i bench the bar
>>
>>36814648
>Is it normal to feel a sharp pain in the forearm when doing light curls with a straight bar?

yup. bracial tendonitis is very common. can be worked around fairly easily though
>>
File: 1444863277085.png (400 KB, 804x799) Image search: [Google]
1444863277085.png
400 KB, 804x799
So. I got a T. result 2 weeks ago. My total Testosterone is 270 ng/dl. I've been lifting for 2-3 months. I don't necessarily want to roid, but it seems like I'm making less gains than other people.

Is this usual for someone lifting since February?
>>
>>36824231
you have low testosterone and it has nothing to do with lifting
>>
>>36824238
Yeah. I know it's low.

I'm pretty much asking how strong would I have been if I had higher testosterone? Only 19 years old btw
>>
I've been doing cardio for a month now, and I'm looking to work on some basic calisthenics.

I'm weak as shit, so I can't really do normal pushups, and my gut gets in the way during situps. I can do squats and planks just fine. What should I do to help? Would losing weight through more cardio help with this?
>>
>>36824257
you'd be making more gains etc if you had more yeah

idk how much more
>>
>>36824257
Do you overload? Superset? High Volume: 4-5 working sets? Eat right? Also, 2months? Nigga, this shit isn't a game...it is a lifestyle. We are in it to perfect our DL, which could take a year; harness our power and CNS surges which can take a year. Metabolism changes...which...you guessed it: could take ayear. Now quit...or quit or whiining.
>>
>>36814648
>Is it normal to feel a sharp pain

No.
>>
>>36824349
I am in no way going to stop lifting. I promised myself I'd lift every other day. And I haven't skipped a day yet. I just want to size myself up with how other people were. I mean, it's a comforting fact that I'm starting to outlift other people at the gym, but that's not enough for me.

And yeah, I do progressive overload. Low rep high weight. Generally do 3 sets at 3-5 reps. And then 1-2 sets of my 1 rep max.
>>
>>36814648
Dumbbell hammer curl is always an option.
>>
>>36823407
Also to piggyback off this, what would be the fastest way to increase my deadlift in a month if not that? At 110kg 1x5 57kg bw and want to get to 142.5kg for 1 rep
>>
Is Mcdonald's good for bulking?
>>
>>36815383
Eat more greens or fibre in general

300g bad of spinach is like 80kcal,
and will make your poops super smooth.
Abeit smelly and black/dark looking
>>
What is the best diet to live by during a cut?
>>
This week I won't be able to lift and I'm on a cut. Should I keep my cutting calorie amount or eat at maintenence?

Obviously I want to minimize muscle loss.
>>
>>36825027
drink semen
>>
>>36825085
drink semen
>>
>>36824975
>is food good for bulking?
Yes no maybe so

Maybe go fuck yourself
>>
>>36825092
>>36825100
Haha so fanny xD upboated reposted on r/4chan
>>
How do I do a proper deload? Bench and Deadlift are stalling at 42.5 kg and 90 kg.
>>
>>36825438
Drop off 20 pounds. Work your way back by increasing 5 pounds with each successful group of sets.
>>
>found a tick on me a couple days ago
>very small, and wasn't engorged or anything
>pulled it off
>look at the bite spot now
>there's a small red rash around it

I'm about to panic. I was making good progress with my cut and my lifting for the last few weeks, and I'm scared that I'm now going to be sick for a while and lose it all. What do?
>>
Recently started lifting weights and still eating clean yet I'm gaining weight. Can anyone explain this???
>>
>>36825514
It's most likely a normal rash, but if it develops a bulls eye pattern, you'll want to get checked out for lyme disease.
>>
>>36825514
Give it a few days. If you start to feel any symptoms, see a doctor. Otherwise you're fine.
>>
>>36825532
Measure your bodyfat and count your calories
>>
>>36825532
You're not eating clean if you've gained weight. There are 3 plausible scenarios

1. You aren't eating what you think you're eating. You haven't counted calories and instead just ate whatever you wanted that you deemed "healthy"

2. You're a fucking liar and/or just a baiter.

3. You measured before you took your morning shit and/or your measurements weren't taken in the same conditions.
>>
This has probably been beaten to death but seriously, all bullshiet aside, can you work out arms daily and expect results? I try to get one arm workout a day because I enjoy it, but am I better off just having a biceo/Triceps day focusing on juSt those two areas?
>>
>>36825604
You need to have a rest day. Your muscles won't grow if you keep constantly tearing them apart before they heal.
>>
>>36825604

What do you mean by daily? 5, 10, 100 days? Consecutive days are fine but you need to drop rest days here and there.

Remember that frequence is one aspect of progress. You should think of "daily" as your goal, not the starting point.
>>
>>36825604

You can try, but odds are it won't work particularly well. The high frequency approach is usually used for skill work where you're not doing a lot of reps per session. Aiming for size usually requires more volume than you can recover from in a day.
>>
Is eating too much quinoa bad?
I eat 100g (weighed before boiling) for breakfast erry day
>>
Lifting then Cardio or Cardio then Lifting?
>>
>>36825782

Whichever one is more important to your goals.
>>
>>36825782
Cardio after
>>
I did shoulder dislocations with a too narrow grip for a long time, and now my elbows hurt a lot. What kind of injury am I likely to have? I'm broke and can't afford a physio, so I'll rely on basic rehab exercises, it's not like they'll fuck me up.
>>
File: Texas Method base program.jpg (39 KB, 778x176) Image search: [Google]
Texas Method base program.jpg
39 KB, 778x176
>>36814648
I did SS for around 6 months and then moved onto TM for about 2 months. My Deadlift is barely more than my squat. Is this normal? I squat 145kgx5 yet struggle to get more than 145-147.5kgx5 for Deadlifts without rounding. for further context, I did Glenn Pendlay's TM from strengthstandards.co for 6 weeks and then moved onto pic related.
Here are form checks, I think I either have shit depth in my squat or there's probably something really fucked in my setup for deadlifts that I haven't noticed.
Squat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVkW6GkiCMk
Deadlift with no belt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPI_30P2wm8
Deadlift with belt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1C1E-Q0VDI (I think my back is way too round, so I'm not trying to pretend it's good, just looking for tips, given I can do 5kg less fine without a belt)
Power Clean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHCifutAJRw
My technique is probably trash here, I'm pretty inexperienced with power cleans, the only info I've gotten for it is Alan Thrall's and Rippetoe's vid for the power clean. From what I've gathered, my second pull is bad.
I may as well post my bench form check as well just to make sure I'm not making some horrific mistake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxO_h1c7Pto
>>
>>36825782
i like to do 5min on a cardio machine just to get my heart rate up before jumping into the weights. but actual cardio after lifting for sure
>>
does fat burned by yohimbine/eca stack come back one the cycle is over? How should i eat to maintain a physique after a yohimbine stack
>>
>>36825792
>>36825893
I'm glad to hear it, I've been doing that way anyway since I find that doing Cardio before lifting absolutely kills me, failing reps left right and centre, but the reverse is basically fine. Good to hear I had it right.
>>
Im new to SS and wonder if it's normal to still feel sore in the back after 2 days of rest. I'm kinda scared of fucking up my back with deadlift.
>>
For the /fit/yzen that record their routine/pr/etc.., what do you use ? A bloc note ? An app ?

If it's an app, which one can you recomend me ? All those i find on the play store are kind of incomplete, with missing exercice (none of them have the pull-over, for exemple)
>>
1 - How important are macros? Can I be within 10% +/- either side of say 45F/35P/20C?

That's with a 2750kcal intake and 1.8g protein and 1.1g fat per kilogram of bodyweight.

2 - If I'm on a moderate cut, am I achieving anything on doing a 2 hour intense weights session vs a 1 hour session? I'll be burning a lot more kcals obviously spending time longer, but what will the results be if

a) I don't make up the calories for it or,

b) I do make up the calories for it, yet still well under my daily TDEE
>>
How do I tighten up my weight back to 31-32 inches. I'm 5'10 with a 35 inch waist and I weigh 172lbs roughly 15% bf. I know losing weight would help but most of it seems like it's bloated.
>>
>>36820999
>d 10-12% bodyfat & I still don't even have a 2pack.
Oh shut the fuck up you omega r9k autist.Stop pulling numbers out of your ass
>>
File: skin.png (1 MB, 736x1222) Image search: [Google]
skin.png
1 MB, 736x1222
I was in London for around 30 hours total, Sat to Sun, and I walked around 15+ miles. I now have this pain in this area in the pic. I assume it'll go away soon enough, but I wanted to know if it would affect my workouts?
>>
At the moment I'm just doing 50 twisted sit ups on the decline sit up machine every day I go to the gym. Is this enough to work my abs enough? Or should I use the ab wheel I have at home every day as well?
>>
>>36826263
If you're consuming less calories than you burn, you will lose weight, that's a fact. If you consume more protein, and/or work more/harder at the gym, you'll lose less muscle, and more fat.

If you consume too little calories, it's almost a given that you'll lose more muscle.
>>
3 x 8 or 5 x 5?
>>
>>36826426
both
>>
>>36826426

Makes fuck-all difference in most cases. There's a few exercises that often don't response well to high or low reps, but generally its irrelevant for most lifters.
>>
have a few hours until an exam, not planning on sleeping. this is the first all nighter (and hopefully last) all nighter that ive done in my 3 years of university so far.

what are some things that i should eat to make sure that i dont feel fucked for the 3 hours of this exam?
>>
Stupid question, but would they have dumbbells at stores like Target or Walmart?
>>
File: 20160418_121547.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160418_121547.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I didn't take any t4 since a long time and now they raised my prescription to 100mcg. How do I dose it, do I divide it into quarters, then half, 3/4 and them the full pill?

Pic related.
My diagnosis
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
How many protons, roughly, in one whole chicken wing?
>>
i get a bit of a pain in my lower back when I OHP

I believe im just overextending and putting my butt out for balance like a lobsided retard but is it an issue or is it the back just working out and getting tired?

pls help ohp = fav lift desu senpai
>>
>>36826840
>what is google?
>>
>>36826879
Yeah but I can't seem to find consistent info.

What are we talking, maybe 10 protons? Less?
>>
I'm 5'8, and used to be 127lbs / 58kg before I started lifting

After like a bit more than a year, I became 150lbs / 68 kg.

Now that I started eating clean and trying to avoid sugar and cook healthy meals, taking vitamins, started about 1-2 months ago, I noticed my metabolism is much faster, today stepped on the scale and i was

fucking 143 pounds / 65 kg

I've got a "wow anon you look slimmer, goodjob" today.

I'm not doing cardio at all and I want to gain more weight, but my body didn't really change, I don't notice it at least, maybe a few more veins popping out but that's all

a-am I gonna make it /fit/? is this normal? I want to go up to 70kg before cut. I live in a country where it's summer all year so it doesnt matter
>>
>>36821652
Olympic lifts
Olympic lifts
dynamic rest
Olympic lifts
Olympic lifts
dynamic rest
rest
>>
>>36826873
pls bump
>>
Begginer skinnyfat here, I've been cutting for a while and am almost where i want to be.
Anyway this guy at the gym said that when you lose a lot of fat you should stay in that weight for a few months until your body 'gets used to your new weight' before bulking, or else you're going go gain all way more fat than muscle.

Is there any truth to this or is it all bro science?
>>
Is it good to get carbs from fruit? Is that a healthy source of carbs? Whatever that means. More healthy then white rice?
>>
>>36827239
Well I saw a post about a similar study on facebook saying that if you want your diet to work, you need to stick to it for a full year so your body gets used to not being a fat fuck, to make it more difficult to regain fat.

But I couldn't say for sure.

>>36827289
Brown rice is better than white rice. Brown carbs are generally better than white.
>>
I didn't sleep last night, and I'm doing IF (1 monstrous 3 course meal at 2pm), it's 1:32pm, when should I eat? at 2 or after i sleep?
>>
File: sHWgNsL.gif (476 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
sHWgNsL.gif
476 KB, 215x194
>>36827351
pls
>>
>>36825681
It's better to diversify your food to prevent bioaccumulation of harmful products in food.
>>36825951
Calculate tdee and remain at or below it
>>36826143
Use your abs when deadlifting. Contract them like you do when coughing or taking a shit.
>>36826269
Cutting carbs alcohol and salt helps with preventing bloating
>>36826228
Strong on iOS
>>36827289
More fibre
>>
>>36814648
>Is it normal to feel a sharp pain in the forearm when doing light curls with a straight bar?
Normal? maybe not but I use to feel it, that pain reveals what muscle you work more because the weight you lift is ok to your biceps but too much for your forearms.

Try working in your forearms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjARtIboFVY
>>
>>36814648
I used to get bad pain in my forearms tdoing dumbbell curls and straight bar curls

Just switch to hammer curls or use an EZ-bar and you'll be okay
>>
Is ICF 5x5 the best routine for a skinny novice dyel to start with? Anyone with experience?
6'1 75kg here
>>
>>36827432
>Strong on iOS

Thanks
Anyone for Android/WP ?
>>
Will benching 2 plates make me stop thinking of her?
>>
File: 1460931853506.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460931853506.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
How does one properly hit on girls in large groups?
>>
>>36827952
No
Be strong, brother, it won't be easy
>>
Is alternating Chinups and Pullups every workout as an accessory in SS a bad idea? (Something like workout A alternates pulls/chins, and workout B has dips).
>>
>>36828077
It's not too bad, I used to do chins and lat pulldowns just so something touched my bis (workout A would be both those, B would be dips).
>>
>>36828077
Pullups/chins and dips are the perfect accessory exercise for any program.
>>
>>36828126
>>36828143

I was thinking about this (after 2 or 3 weeks of normal SS):

A

Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Dlift 1x5
Weighted Chins/Pulls alternating every A workout 3x5

B

Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Powercleans or Pendlay 3x5
Weighted Dips 3x5

Also BB Curls 2x8 Friday only.

Right now due to injury I can't lift and can only do calisthenics so my pullups and dips will be pretty good when I will be able to start SS.

Added the curls on the last day of the week as the program said because I am scared of muh t-rex.
Also same reason to alternating chinups and pullups: not because chins are easier, but because they hit biceps more.
>>
You sure
>>
>>36827968
Run over them with a car
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 676x673
I've been recently having fatigue and excess sweating from taking preworkout. What is this about? Should I drop the preworkout?
>>
do you guys buy chicken in bulk and just stuff them in the freezer? i'm thinking about buying a shitload to last me the month.
>>
>>36828376
Is this routine legit?
>>
Why is lenny so fucking fat?
>>
During a cut aren't you supposed to eat at maintanence for one week to recover a bit? It's like every fourth week right?
>>
>>36816042
>>36816005
>>36816017

This. I'm on it right now and my back hasn't looked this good in 4 years.
>>
File: 1437399924103.jpg (37 KB, 960x422) Image search: [Google]
1437399924103.jpg
37 KB, 960x422
Former fatfuck here. Stopped cutting and looking to make some gains, but I'm afraid of overeating.
Currently sitting at 67kg // 145lbs (176cm // 5ft9)
How many kcal should I eat? I'm currently doin ~2100 with 150g protons/day

Also: fuck summer, it's making me want to binge on icecream.
>>
>>36816202
Search Google for 'Stronglifts'
>>
>>36829331
2100 is way too little if your metabolism isn't slow as fuck. I'm 73kg and 176 cm and I bulk with 3100 calories, but I have quite high metabolism, so your amount could be anything from 2500 to 3100. You just have to test it man (Weight yourself weekly) . No need for such high protein intake also.
>>
is there any way to better targer inner traps, near the neck?
i feel that im supporting growth near my shoulders and around the blades, but the inner part is omitted
>>
>>36829410
I want the absolute lowest amount of daily needed kcal for muscle development, I've been a fatfuck for way too long and for me the idea of bulking is a relapse waiting to happen. Also I'd preffer not to lose that hint of 6pack which started to show through what used to be heaps of fat
>>
>>36815845

>i want to train obliques
>i want to avoid looking wider

which one do you want?

to answer your question, hanging leg raises with straight legs, and deadlifts. gave me really nice obliques.
>>
>>36828996
Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>36827968
you can do anything with enough confidence. ask them a question that targets the whole group, engage those that respond to you. don't think about it, just do it.
>>
>>36829648
I've been there, man. But 2100 is maintenance at best.
>>
>>36829739
But scooby's calculator says 2300 should do it for me. What's a number you'd be thinking about?
>>
>>36829857
2300 could work, I'd rather do 2500 just to be sure. Stay at that amount for a month or so, see how your weight develops over the time, adjust as needed.
>>
>>36826873
Sounds like you could be leaning back, trying to almost incline press to get the weight up, or you have an unstable base. Drop weight, really tighten core and glutes to have a strong base to push off of.
>>
>>36829692
I mean is the choice and distribution of accessories correct? And what if I do that adding abs exercises? Still good?
>>
>>36829953
What is an appropriate amount of weight gain in a month? Not to get too much or too little, hypothizing a clean bulk
>>
>>36830010
Around a pound. Maybe 1.5-ish.
>>
>>36822241
I mean it's just coolcicada's PPL without the L so of course it's good...?
>>
at what point (in terms of number of cigs/week) does smoking kill your gainz
>>
>>36830157
one
>>
>>36815278

dumbbells are better, you can supinate your arm for maximum contraction.
>>
yo /fit/

did sl 5x5 now for a while followed by 3x5 and can do all the exercises with good form and full rom.

now i switched to 5/3/1 and like it alot so far.

any tips or thoughts on it?
>>
What is considered a good weight for dumbell incline bench and barbell incline bench? I mean for sets and reps not singles
>>
>>36830266
Read the book. Do what it says.
>>
File: 1459738181345.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459738181345.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>36814648

ENOUGH WITH THE MEMES!

Someone tell me how to get a good chest because BP aint doing shit
>>
>>36830278
Somewhere between bench and OHP is a good weight for incline.
>>
>>36814648
How can I activate my glutes during squats and cycling?

I feel like I'm not using them at all, and when I try to, It feels like I'm not using my quads very much. I can't seem to use them equally on the squat, and using them while I cycle just feels weird and uncomfortable.

Should I just practice, or is there an article I'm not seeing?
>>
>>36830301
pick 4 exercises -
1 compound: bench
1 dumbbell: incline bench
1 weighted body weight: chest dips
1 cycled exercise: guillotine on smith on week 1 and cable crossovers/pec dec week 2
Add weight every week to compound and dumbbell, use feeling for other exercises, e.g.increase or drop weight as per workout.
>>
>>36830301
If the bench isn't doing anything, then you may be doing it wrong. Get someone to help you with form.
Try landmine chest pressing instead of incline pressing too.
>>
>>36830306
I meant what is considered respectable by most gymgoers, like when am i considered stronk
>>
>>36830301
Stay on the bottom of the movement, dont go up that much to keep the weight off triceps and do shorter, more concentrated reps
>>
>>36830392
>then you may be doing it wrong

maybe. I feel it in my arms mostly and nothing in my chest. I've been doing chest flies which work it better though
>>
Guys my main goal is to get bigger and 5 reps just doesn't feel right at all. Would it be better for me to just do 8 reps?
>>
>>36830437
> 5 reps just doesn't feel right at all
LIFT HEAVIER

unless you're having trouble finishing all three sets, YOU'RE NOT LIFTING HEAVY ENOUGH
>>
>>36830437
I could explain more but nobody gives a fuck. My question is just that would it be better for gaining size to do 8 as opposed to 5 reps?
>>
>>36830301
Here ya go
>http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/post-articles/training/building-a-bigger-chest-a-12-week-program-for-guaranteed-success/

Week one
Monday – Chest and triceps
Note: 2 minute RBS between first and second set (of each exercise) and 40 seconds RBS between final sets
Sets: 18
Bench Press (medium-width grip) – 1 set of 4-6, 2 sets of 8-12
Incline Flys – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Flat Bench Flys – 1 set of 4-6, 2 sets of 8-12
Chest Dips – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Dumbbell Bench Press – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Triceps (3 sets): Routine of your choosing
Tuesday – Back & Biceps
Routine of your choosing
Wednesday – Legs
Routine of your choosing
Thursday
Rest Day
Friday – Chest: Power & Size Day
Note: 2 minutes RBS for all sets (of each exercise)
Sets: 12
Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets of 4-6
Bench Press – 4 sets of 4-6
Chest Dips – 4 sets of 4-6 (add weight)
Saturday
Rest Day
Sunday
Rest Day

Week two

Monday – Chest & Triceps
Note: 2 minute RBS between first and second set (of each exercise) and 40 seconds RBS between final sets
Sets: 15
Incline Flys – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Dumbbell Bench Press – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Bench Press (wide grip for outer chest development) – 1 set of 4-6, 2 sets of 8-12
Chest Dips – 1 set of 4-6, 3 sets of 8-12
Triceps (3 sets): Routine of your choosing
Tuesday – Back & Biceps
Routine of your choosing
Wednesday – Legs
Routine of your choosing
Thursday
Rest Day
Friday – Chest: Power & Size Day
Note: 2 minutes RBS for all sets (of each exercise)
Sets: 12
Bench Press (wide grip for outer pec development) – 4 sets of 4-6
Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets of 4-6
Chest Dips – 4 sets of 4-6

Saturday
Rest Day
Sunday
Rest Day
Weeks 3 to 12
Week three: repeat week one…
Week four: repeat week two… and so on (repeating weeks one and two) for 12 weeks
>>
>>36830473
I am. I'm in an intermediate program and following it strictly. I do 5 and I have trouble finishing 5 sets. I even do multiple fucking exercises for the each muscle group. It doesn't feel right. See >>36830504
>>
>>36830504
>>36830530
I mean, you could, but it sounds like you're already doing plenty. You don't want to overwork yourself.
>>
>>36830431
Yeah, you'll want to go and see a personal trainer, or ask large lifter for help.
>>
File: 2016-04-17.jpg (66 KB, 487x865) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17.jpg
66 KB, 487x865
does /fit/ like my power rack that I built yesterday?
>>
Is it possible that I feel my shoulders getting hit the most while doing dips? Note that I am undertrained
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.