[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT stickaroo down edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
The fucking STICKY is down m80

This is the Thread for the fatasses and skelles. Ask your beginner questions here so you guys can be helped and we don't get flooded with the same questions all day

Pls no bully
>>
Hi

When should I progress out of starting strength? I'm on a cut and haven't been having gains, I've actually been losing a little strength because I tried madcow 5x5 lately and in hindsight I fucked up and didn't research enough. Anyway here are my stats
6ft2.5
85kg
Squat: 115 5RM
Bench: 85 5RM
Deadlift: 155 3RM
Ohp: 55 5RM
ROW: 70 5RM

I want to start the Texas method on Monday, but I have a feeling I could still get gains out of starting strength. But maybe not, I have been getting used to recovery days on Wednesday.
>>
>>36814458
>When should I progress out of starting strength?
Definitely not at a fuckin 115 squat
>I'm on a cut and haven't been having gains
Well obviously. When you're cutting the best you should realistically hope to achieve - if you're not a complete hamplanet (which you're not) - is to not get any weaker. Focus on cardio or something to shift another 5 kilos and then get bulking, son.
>>
>>36814458
Also I should mention I have been on starting strength for about 1.5 years, which I know is way too long. But 1. I started as a skele with very very weak lifts 2. I had about 2 months of not lifting over summer last year which slowed my progress down quite a bit.
>>
Is it possible to become a Kamen Rider while natty??

I only ask because i need to do battle with a giant crab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofkJLPdB4os
>>
>>36814504
Oop, thought your stats in were in lbs for some reason (which for 1.5 years would be really fucking shit). Regardless, there's still strength gains you could get out of SS if you were bulking.
>>
is it normal to get hard as diamonds when looking at pictures of your former self. i'm literally soaked in precum looking at some school pictures of me right now. fuark
>>
File: 225.png (157 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
225.png
157 KB, 500x309
this is what I do throughout the week, is it ok? only have 30kg of adjustable dumbbells and two 10kg barbell plates. Been liftan 2 months

Planks
Hanging leg raises
Supermans
Weighted push ups
DB flyes
Lateral raises
Skullcrushers
Pull ups
Chin ups
DB rows
Tricep kickbacks
DB curls and hammercurls
One-handed upright rows

I'll start doing legs when I get a gym membership, 1 month before summer or so
>>
>>36814543
no
>>
>>36814542
Ah OK I felt quite bad about lifting 115kg after that first post desu. Yeah some sources I have read say 130kg is the line for intermediate but at around 90kg bw. Would you agree with that? If I alter that as a ratio it's about 122.5kg squat for 85kg bw. I reached 120 at about 85kg be a month ago. So what do you think? Do starting strength for another month then transition?
>>
>>36814554
It's not horrendous, I guess. Some kind of vertical press would be a good addition (though if the DBs are 30kg total rather than each you might not get very far).

I'd add dips, moving on to weighted, if you can find somewhere to do them.
>>
>>36814504

I think it's time to change things up a little. Texas might be hard at the beginning so don't expect rocket gains Especially on a cut (which I think is too early) If you feel uncomfortable with that you can still change back mate

You seem quite sensible in that regard so ultimately you gotta Listen to your body

I changed my First Routine After about 8 months After not getting gains while not even feeling exhausted. Changed that After 1 year and been making decent gains
>>
>>36814543
You a transsexual or what
>>
I'm around 20 bf% and currently i'm on a cut, should i start lifting or should I continue with small lifts (like 20 kilos 8RM on bench) and cardio?
>>
>>36814576
Do that month and if you don't make gains switch up
>>
>>36814599
So you're a regular weak skinnyfat and want to cut? How about getting muscle first?
>>
>>36814576
Hah, sorry mang. What's your 5RM for DLs? 3pl8 or less than that? I'd keep going until you hit 1pl8 on OHP and are a bit closer to 3pl8 squat than you are now. 3pl8 DL for 5 minimum.
>>
>>36814625
>>36814599
Also I hit the gym 6 times per week and this is my routine:
A
10-15 minutes running
Crunch - Tabata
Double crunch - Tabata
Bicycle crunch - Tabata
Lat Machine - 3x12
Pull-Over - Gironda system 8x8
Cable tricep extension - 3x6 (Max weight)
Bench tricep dips - 3xMax
B
10-15 minutes running
Crunch - Tabata
Double crunch - Tabata
Bicycle crunch - Tabata
Chest Press - 3x6 (Max Weight)
Bench - 3x8
Barbell Incline Bench Press - Gironda system 8x8
Dumbbells Press - Gironda system 8x8
C
10-15 minutes running
Crunch - Tabata
Double crunch - Tabata
Bicycle crunch - Tabata
Leg Press - 3x6 (Max Weight)
Leg Curl - 3x6 (Max Weight)
Kettlebell Swinging Squat - Gironda system 8x8
Shoulder press - Gironda system 8x8
Side raises - 3x6 (Max Weight)
Cable bicep extension - Gironda system 8x8

Repeat
>>
Since April i had been eating just once per day at dinner(hitting 1700calories 40/40/20 carbs/prot/fats macros), it started because i was really busy but i ended enjoying it(specially working out in a fasted state). Will this fuck my metabolism/gains eventually? The time between each dinner is around 22-24 hs. I don't feel tired and my lifts keeps going up(even when im cutting as an intermediate level lifter).I feel really good and if there are not too much cons i would like to keep going like this for a long tiem.
>>
>>36814609
Ok

>>36814639
Probably 150kg 5RM on DL, so yeah, I've been able to do 3pl8 for a while
>>
Starting new routine, PPL style.
Was wondering how many exercises I should have per muscle group?
Most online PPL have ~6 workouts in total.
>>
I fucking hate doing pendlay rows can I do snatch grip deadlifts instead?
>>
File: hammies.jpg (315 KB, 897x1196) Image search: [Google]
hammies.jpg
315 KB, 897x1196
I've got this thing in my right hamstring that I can't get rid off. I've had it for several months and stretching doesn't seem to be doing anything (it's alot better now but it's still there). Not sure how to explain it. I don't really feel it untill i'm doing something that stretches my hamstrings (i dont feel it while i'm stretching them), but i feel it afterwards. After stretching my right hamstring it feels tight and hard, and i feel it constantly when walking as opposed to not feeling it before untill i've stretched my hamstring. What is it? A muscle knot? What should I do?
>>
Offtopic: Is gmail case sensitive? Like if i wrote [email protected] and [email protected], would it be any problem? I had to send an important email and the first letter seemed like its a big one, and i dont wanna be the guy who sends a few copies of the same email. Thanks
>>
>>36814375
>The fucking STICKY is down m80
prepend "archive.is" to the actual URL and boom it's there
>>
Skinnyfat weighting 163 lbs at 5'11. With a bodyfat of around 19%.
Since I can't lift due to injury I decided to cut while doing bodyweight exercises.
Supposing I eat enough protein (around 169 g/day) and am losing 2 lbs per week max (usually between 1 and 2 lbs per week), while doing pushups, pullups, dips etc. coming from 1.5 years of inactivity, how much weight should I lose before getting to 10-12%? How much of it will be muscle?
I want to ease out my future bulk, when I will be able to hit the gym.
>>
A short tl;dr of greyskull LP ? I've read SS and only looked at the routine of greyskull. What's the difference in approach?
>>
>>36814883
I was fairly sure all email addresses were case insensitive but I just did a test from my outlook to my gmail with capital letters where there were none and it arrived fine.

Someone with [email protected] as their email probably doesn't mind if you send them something twice though :^)
>>
Live in Europe looking to make a home gym for starting strength

Tell me if I can find anything cheaper than what I've listed:

power cage with bar for pull/chinups
http://www.amazon.de/Profi-Power-Functional-newfitness%C2%AE-Monkey/dp/B015OE9BHY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1460903046&sr=8-5&keywords=power+cage

plates (anybody know what they want for shipping? can't find it anywhere)
http://www.choiceofchampions.de/coc/en/hardware/bars-barbells/olympic-plates-15-kg?action_ms=1

barbell
http://www.amazon.de/Kroon-OB-86-Olymipische-Langhantel-220cm/dp/B00LXB88Y0/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1460903195&sr=8-14&keywords=langhantel+olympisch

bench
http://www.amazon.de/Physionics-Flach-und-Hantelbank-HNTLB11/dp/B00JMA2QQU/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1460903284&sr=8-9&keywords=bankdr%C3%BCcken+bank

Also a few questions to go with this:

The area I have planned for this is carpeted. Will putting all my shit on rubber mats fuck the carpet up hardcore?

Why in the heck are 30mm weights so much cheaper than 50mm?????
>>
>>36814716
Is Tabata danish for moron?
>>
>>36814808
Nah dude, works different muscles
Maybe do regular rows instead
>>
>>36815253
Vergleiche zuerst mit Fitnessworld24
Das meiste sollte günstiger sein, ansonsten fitnessbuden in der Gegend nach altem zeug abklappern

Das ganze solltest du übrigens im Keller aufbauen ansonsten ruinierst du auf kurz oder lang die etage
>>
>>36815253
>cheaper than what I've listed
Nigga, there's a reason they're cheap and that reason is that they're shit.

You should be spending at least 200 on a barbell and at least 150 on a bench. I'd be tempted to spend a bit more on the rack as well but it might be okay. The weights are fine I guess.
>>
>>36815532
Danke für die Beratung. Ist leicht assi aber ich bin nur noch ein Jahr lang in der Wohnung, meinst die hälts ohne Spuren so lange aus? Ist ein Altbau.
>>
>>36815593
Pff Altbau hält Kriege aus, und in nem Jahr wirst net 200kg heben also nur halb so wild
Und wenns dann beim Nachbar runterbröselt sagst halt "mei is Altbau"

Hast du kein Kellerabteil?
>>
>>36815639
Im Keller haben wir einen gemeinsamen Abstellraum. Ist leider nicht genügend Platz für den Setup vorhanden
>>
>>36814554
probably better than what i do currently:

>A
run 5k
1xf chin ups
1xf pull ups
1xf pushups

>B
3xf DB curls
3xf pullups
3x8 DBOHP
3x8 lat raises
3x12 DB low squat push press
3xf chin ups
3xf pushups
3x10 tricep ext

routine goes ABABABA no off days. A is probably technically my off day.

home routines blow. i wish i had the money to hit up a real gym
>>
How can I judge whether there's going to be loose skin?

Looking to lose ~80lbs, is that guaranteed melty candle mode?
>>
File: 1460860037111.png (2 MB, 826x960) Image search: [Google]
1460860037111.png
2 MB, 826x960
>>36814375
Aight, so, everywhere I've read says that your penis stops growing around the 21-22. I'm 19, average (5.7") and I want to know if there's any way to further influence penile growth.
Would attempting to increase testosterone and hormonal output via exercise and better diet help with this or am I too far along and developed that it wouldn't matter much at this point?
>>
>>36815686
how much weight in plates do you have?
>>
>>36815826
unfortunately my DBs only go up to 40lbs. thats why i go for failure on curls. gonna start going for failure on most other things too.
>>
>>36815800
Jelq bro
All else is bs
>>
>>36815837
how long have you been liftan?
>>
Why are there two QTDDTOT threads? Anyway here's my question
>>36816005
>>36816017
>>36816024
>>
>>36816019
i started dieting in the first week of february. lost 35lbs. started lifting (if you can really call it that) about 3 weeks ago. i have a pretty physical job throwing around 50lb sacks 6 days a week for 8 hours so i found a lot of stuff i progressed on really easy. rather than buy heavier weights id like to just get a gym membership. but i go on craigslist sometimes to see if i can find some gems. nothing yet. would like a bench at least
>>
Not a question, but a thought, we need to come up with a song "how do i know if he's really natty" as a cover of the Whitney Houston classic "How will i know if he really loves me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg
>>
>>36816066
this
>>
>>36814375
New sticky here
http://ss.fitness/
>>
>>36816066
What happened to this guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnJrkLuS5Y
Seems like he quit coming here or something, but his videos were funny.
>>
>>36816044
Other Thread opener didn't check the catalog
>>
>>36816093
Afaik He got assfucked by yt for hatespeech lol
>>
>>36816123
Damn, should have moved to vimeo or dailymotion or something.
>>
My right lower trap is a lot bigger than my left. Had a job where i was shoveling all day and obviously im right handed. Not noticeable unless I lat spread but its bugging me.
Any ideas how to even things out?
>>
>>36815474
idk famironi, I started three months ago, redpill me
>>
Hey /fit/ what's a good exercise to replace russian twists? I did them with weighted crunches but don't like them
>>
>>36816207
russian roulettes until failure
>>
How do I Deadlift safely?

>go up to the bar keeping it close to the shins
>bend from the hips then bend knees slightly and grab the bar while maintaining an erect spine

The drive is the main thing I feel I'm doing wrong

>I brace for the lift by raising my chest up, I like to visual there's a string attached to my first thoracic vertebrae pulling me up
>distribute weight to my heels
>Bend at the hips and lift

Like the way I'm doing it gets the job done, but I feel like the majority of the force relies on the hip bend. Which is really gonna fuck me up if I decide to go heavier. Do I just learn to push off with the heel? Cause that's what I'm trying to do, but I'm just not getting it.
>>
>>36816172
Lat PD as Accessory low weight (like 3x8)
Slowly ramping up
>>
would getting the word "manlet" tattooed on my body be a bad idea or funny? im 5'6 and ive long accepted that this is who i am and itll never change. i just think itd be a funny tattoo that ill at least never outgrow (kek) or get bored of
>>
File: 9147329_980x1200_0.jpg (96 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
9147329_980x1200_0.jpg
96 KB, 980x653
>>36816224
I'll add those to my money gainz routine. Help me with my side abs anon.
>>
>>36816228
Can't really help you without a vid bro
I have a hard time imagining what you mean
>>
>>36816228
ripptoe says that you aren't supposed to push trough your heel but midfoot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
>>
I got invited by friends to join them in their boxing classes, but I'm a skinny fat currently cutting on Strong Lift.

I do my SL stuff very early in the morning, would it be best to do the boxing classes on the same day (afternoon) or shift things around to avoid boxing and SL overlap
>>
>>36816249
Yeah, on your forehead you fucking idiot
>>
>>36816249
Well, maybe if you add "gay" and et this as tramp stamp?
>>
>>36816228

Dont put your weight on your heels man, it should be on the middle of your foot. Same as with squats, never the heels or the toes.
>>
>>36816295
>>36816300
but why is it stupid? i really cant think of a reason why its stupid. i am a manlet and i think the term is actually really funny.
>>
>>36816285
Pff See boxing as cardio bro
So either After Liftan or on Rest days

But See what their Training is like and decide then

Also random caps cuz german Phone software
>>
>>36816313
That's like a chick tatting slut or shorty
It's stupid because it's devoid of any artistic value and looks like a failed attempt at self deprecating humor
>>
Is there an archive of the sticky?
>>
>>36816267

You mean the bracing part? I just grab the bar and act like I'm pulling it up but not really pulling it up. It's just to get my spine erect, I try to feel it most in my traps since that's where it ends.

So I pretty much tighten my whole spine and nothing else. I have no idea how to incorporate my legs into the lift so my lower back takes the load
>>
>>36816355
why do tattoos have to have artistic value? im not saying getting a snoopy tattoo is a good idea because its not original but whens the last time you saw a manlet tattoo? also my gf is all for it too. idk ill probably pussy out but i think its a decent idea.
>>
File: maxresdefaultdddddd.jpg (53 KB, 1280x538) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultdddddd.jpg
53 KB, 1280x538
When I eat I just shovel food down until I get sick so I don't have to deal with my feelings. This has been going on since I was a kid. So long I've forgotten how to eat normally.

How often do you put food in your mouth when you eat? And how long does it take for an actual stomach organ to shrink so that I get used to the smaller portions?
>>
>>36815795
pls respond
>>
>>36816381
Ah ok
Imagine pushing down the earth and not pulling the bar bro
That's an easy fix for many things, relevant to every big lift
>>
>>36816394
Don't have an answer, but I have the same question as you so I'll piggyback off of this.

I have discipline at the grocery store because the food costs money and I'd rather be cheap and not waste it, so I'm less likely to buy crap like chips and donuts. That being said, I live with my parents, and my mom always buys shit. Yesterday, she brought home a cake. A fucking cake. No special occasion, she just decided to buy a cake. I have discipline when I would have to go out of my way to pay for food and bring it home, so I might as well only buy healthy food, but how does one stay motivated and disciplined enough when there's a delicious chocolate fudge cake that takes literally seconds to access and is free? I probably need to get out of the house more but still, it's way too tempting when I'm home.
>>
>>36816268
>>36816312

Also my knees crack sometimes when I Deadlift. Is this just a leg weakness thing? Maybe take it easy on the deads while I get my squat up?
>>
>>36816389
Ok man, let's approach it differently
Do it with a sharpie first and see what it does to you. After having to explain that shit to the fifth person you'll die of embaressment
>>
>>36816496
hmmm i think i see your point with that example. what if i included it in a mural type thing lol
>>
>>36816520
Now that's something you can work with imo
>>
>>36816496
>>36816520
adding onto it, i suppose i didnt take into account that its still a relatively unknown word outside of internet forum culture
>>
>>36816447

Ha that actually does help. I gotta say I'm really starting to like this.

Makes me feel grounded and down to earth.
>>
>>36814905
Bump
>>
Greyskull vs SS?
>>
I've been doing squats every day for the last 4 months. The squats are great but one problem.. every time I masturbate now my legs get super tight and it feels like I might pull a muscle or something. Why is this happening?
>>
>>36816620
Remember to stretch, nigger
>>
>>36816620
like.. weighted squats?
why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>36816657
before a I jerk off?
>>
>>36816657
After working out. Always stretch after working out, your muscles aren't meant to be scrunched up forever.
>>
Can I do PHAT as a beginner?
>>
is it possible i can't seem to find a greyskull pdf online?
>>
>>36814458
You're literally me I am scared. We have almost the exact same stats, height and weight.
>>
>>36816823
you can do whatever you want as a beginner and get gains since you're untrained. you'd get bigger/stronger much faster on a beginner-oriented program style though
>>
is diet soda really that awful
>>
Question on SS

Is it useful to add one biceps Training to dips and triceps Training to chinups
Also some forearm work ?
I don't want to end Trex Mode...
>>
>>36816927
Read the fucking book, goddamnit.
>>
I've been doing SL for a month and been making steady gains but lurking /fit/ for a month has made me think I chose the wrong program. Should I switch to SS or another program?
>>
After my workout I'm totally destroyed and have no motivation (or libido) the rest of the day. Without reducing intensity, is there a way to counter this or do I have to just workout near bedtime and sleep it off?
>>
>>36816394
The first two weeks or so will be hard when you stat eating less. Consider them withdrawel symptons. After that it gets easier. You have to accept this to get through the first two weeks. I find that I automatically started eating slower as I started eating less. Not sure about the physical size of your stomach.
>>
>>36816974
Do you sleep enough? Are you bulking or cutting? Are you depressed?
>>
Is there like a website that tells you all the muscles that you should work out and exercises that work those muscle groups out?
>>
>>36816992
Moderately depressed, but not suicidal or anything. Typical "tfw no gf" level. Trying to cut. The workout definitely makes me feel exhausted and out of it. I'm fine after a full night's sleep, but that period in between the workout and sleep is brutal.
>>
>>36817057
exrx.net
>>
>>36817072
Could be you're on too big of a deficit.
>>
I feel like im having alot of pain in my back, specifically between the lower back, and hip on the right side of my body.

I feel like this pain is due to squats. Don't want to snap my shit up, please help /fit/.
>>
Alright, I don't believe in zodiac signs but sadly my personality is scarily accurately described as Pisces and according to my birthday, I am a Pisces. I hate being a Pisces. Wat do?
>>
File: 4567852136800.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
4567852136800.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Fat as fatass here. I posted in the last thread just before it died, but anyways
>want to achieve mama bear mode
>currently cutting until the second week of May for reasons
>was doing cardio in February with some lifts
>currently lifting ABCxABCx, cardio on rest days
I was just wondering what I needed to do in order to achieve my goal. Should I immediately start lifting heavier and eat to maintain when my cut is over? Should I keep cutting but lift heavier now?
I don't have much to work with at the moment (25, 10, 5, 2.5lbs x 2) but I am working on getting more weights soon. Also, my stats are not great at all, but I can post those later.
>>
>>36817112
>>36817072
>>36816992
>>36816974
This National Geographic doc at 13:24 says "for reasons unknown, after an intense workout, testosterone drops to the level of a castrated man."
https://youtu.be/DDlZJdTbHHA
>>
>>36817184
kill self, be reborn as another sign
>>
>>36817295
Seems legit, thanks
>>
>>36817184
google "forer effect"
>>
>>36817314
np m8
>>
>>36816948
You're fine. Switch to another program (an intermediate program like madcow or texas method) when SL stops working, which should be in about 3-7 months.
>>
>>36816890
No. Still bad for your teeth, though. Really acidic.
>>
>>36817321
Yeah, but I read some of the other ones and they don't seem to apply to me much, like Taurus for example, that should apply to everyone but I don't see myself as a Taurus at all.
>>
>>36816066
bump
>>
>>36816890
It's a lesser evil, but evil nonetheless. There aren't really enough studies on artificial sweeteners to really get any concrete data. Some people are willing to risk it, while others (myself included) would just rather take the consequences of plain sugar.

One study suggested that the artificial sweeteners in diet soda can trigger insulin release. Because there's no actual sugar, the insulin just kind of lingers and we're not sure if that's harmful or not.

Almost anything in moderation is okay though. 1-2 a week won't kill you, but try not to make a habit of it.
>>
>>36817370
That's because you are not a Taurus. You are a Pisces.
You do realize that zodiac is just a generalization of what your sign is, and you just happen to think it all applies to you, right?
Taurus masterrace here, btw. May 12th.
>>
>>36817229
Are you on gear? If not you probably don't need to worry.
>>
>>36817072
I'm agreeing with the other anon, sounds like a diet issue. What is your intake?
>>
>>36817370
>tfw virgo
>it fits
>nothing else fits
>don't want to believe because the idea is just fucking stupid
>>
>>36817370
Of course they don't sound like you. You've invested yourself in the description of the one you think is you. To test this they gave everyone the same one and told them it was particular to their sign. Same percentage across all groups agreed that it was accurate.

You got suckered. That's all.
>>
>>36817203
When you're that overweight, lifting won't do much for you. You won't be able to achieve full ROM on much of the basics and dumbbell exercises are next to useless.

The most important thing to do is diet. Weight loss is 80% calorie management, 20% everything else. Sign up for a calorie counter, start measuring your food, eat at a 30/30/40 ratio (carbs/fat/protein).

No soda (not even diet)
No sweets
No fast food
No processed foods

Also post your height/weight so we can get a TDEE calculated for you.
>>
>>36817421
Well yeah, but the whole point is they're all so general that they all seem applicable, right? If when you were born has no effect on your personality and this is all bullshit, and their whole tactic is making things vague enough to apply to everyone, then why do some of these signs seem so alien to me?
>>36817460
This is what I'm struggling with, Pisces is the only one that fits and based on my birthday, I'm Pisces. My problem isn't whether or no I believe in it, mostly that I hate the fact that I act like a beta bitch, which is pretty much the description of a Pisces. Acting this way hasn't gotten me shit in life, and I kind of want to change, but I'm worried that people will see right through me and I'll just seem like a douchebag instead of "wow that guy goes and gets what he wants, what a guy!"
>>
>>36817203
Fat as fatass Mama bearmode wtf are you saying and this board is not for whales please leave
>>
>>36817203
>currently lifting ABCxABCx, cardio on rest days
Nigger, why the fuck are you lifting 6 times a week when you're that fat? Are you even doing heavy weights?
>>
>>36817502
5'5" currently 264lbs
I have been using mfp for about 55 days, it says
I dropped fast food, sodas and sweets the minute I started this weight loss contest at work, although my vice is alcohol, but I have cut back a LOT (drank twice last month and once this month)
When should I look into lifting then? Just cut until I hit a desired weight and come back?
>>
>>36816927
You dont end up trex mode after working out for 4-5 months. You won't end up t-rex mode on ss with accessories period
>>
>>36817629
Can you tell me what your current calorie intake is including macros? I can answer your weights question after.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50 KB, 647x650) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50 KB, 647x650
These are my shitty lifts.
I have already reached 25 BMI (overweight)!! with some fat but lookin fine >>36814435 if I may say so.

QUESTION: Recomp until they go up (5/4/3/2 for example), or venture into overweight territory, or cut-bulk again? On one hand strength gains are above summer abs, but going for dat powerlifter gut with my modest lifts maybe is stupid and unnecessary.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-13-09-07.png (242 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-13-09-07.png
242 KB, 1080x1920
>>36817661
1450cal a day.
>>
New to lifting, working on a full body routine. Thoughts are appreciated.

Bench press
Deadlift
Back squat
Overhead press
Calf raises
Triceps pushdown
Dumbell incline bench
Alternate hammer curl
Side lateral raises
Lat pulldown
T-bar row

Takes about an hour doing 2 sets of 12 reps for all of these exercises.
>>
>>36817688
>I have already reached 25 BMI (overweight)!!
BMI doesn't mean shit in this scenario, it's horribly flawed when paired with muscle. You need some calipers so you can measure your BF%.

>Question:
It's honestly up to you. If you want to look better, cut. If you want to lift better, continue bulking.
>>
>>36816948
SL is fantastic and actually very similar to SS. You said it yourself that you're making steady gains. If it ain't broke etc etc.
>>
Should i even worry about bulking/cutting/diet in my first year of lifting? I have never eaten like a fat ass before in my life and am not concerned with being a powerlifter and obsessing over how much weight I can move. I'll be good just increasing my porotein intake by a lil bit right? Maybe just have a bag of peanuts or pb sammy as an extra meal every day would be cool yeah?
>>
>>36817723
>48% carbs
>less than 25% protein
Yikes! That should change.

I think you could eat lower to lose faster. Since you're medically classified as obese, you can eat at a 1000 calorie deficit for maximum weight loss. For you this number will be 1250 a day. With persistence this can be 8-10 pounds down a month. Make sure your ratios are 30/30/40. Stay within a 50 calorie range of your daily goal.

As for weight-lifting and jogging, I wouldn't try either until you're at least down to the 25-30 BMI range. Weight lifting will only give you noob gains and you won't be able to practice form with your current body. Any cardio besides walking could actually hurt your legs in your current state so I would avoid any and all jogging. Walking is fine, however.
>>
My friend claims that protein from dairy and plant stuff like oats or beans is shit-tier and doesn't even count, and the only ones that matter are from eggs, meat and whey.
Sounds like total broscience to me, but what do /fit/izens say?
>>
>>36817350
>>36817791
Thanks is there like a specific weigtht I should be aiming for in my lifts? Because I feel even though I am making progress I don't really have goals to look forward to and its just been "getting stronger" so far
>>
>>36817507
>doesn't 'believe' in it
>hates what it says about you
The only way to defy your zodiac is to change that aspect about yourself. You don't like being a beta male? Then don't act like one. Just try not to read too much into it and just be a better you.
>>
>>36817860
That's the thing, trying to change your personality is really tough, because when I try to stand up for myself I just come across as obnoxious. I also try not to say anything beta, so I end up holding my tongue a lot. This works because it gives me a filter so I don't say anything retarded, but I do it too much and end up being the quiet guy.
>>
>>36817753
>continue bulking.
oke
So no recomp even at high bf%? Sticky aside I thought GOMAD was only to get you there, and that then you could stay at more or less the same bf% (and increasing lean body mass of course).
I'll get calipers on my next brotein shipment.
>>
>>36817832
whey is a dairy protein

100% plant protein is suboptimal for gains, but 100% eggs, meat and whey is unneccessary
>>
>>36817824
The cardio I do is swimming. I started lifting weights as a way to escape in a sense. Plus, it's really fun. But I should drop that and just swim every day, right?
Alright, I will fixate my diet to 1250cal daily and follow the rest of your advice. Thanks for actually being helpful.
>>
>>36817723
Are you a little girl?
>>
File: 25.jpg (26 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
26 KB, 285x281
I've been in a somewhat strict regime for the last 3 months but lately in the weekends I've been having these terrible "salty and greasy" snack crave.

I'm not hungry since I just had a meal but they still won't go away.
What's my body trying to tell me?
It's asking for high calorie food because it refuses to burn fat or what?
>>
>>36817791
>SL
>SS
>fantastic
Lol'd.
>>
>>36817912
>The cardio I do is swimming.
Good. Swimming is great cardio and easy on the joints for you.

>But I should drop that and just swim every day, right?
You can still lift, but just know right now it's not going to be help and due to poor ROM it might actually infect you with bad habits or form. Better to hold off until you've lost some weight.

As for swimming, you can swim every day if you want, but 5x a week is way more than plenty. That much is totally up to you, as any cardio is extra calories burned.

>Thanks for actually being helpful.
Normally I'd just scream at you to read the sticky, but seeing as that's not an option currently there's no reason to be mad. I'm recovering too, so I just want to redistribute the advice that helped me get where I am.
>>
>>36817889
My best friend is actually a Pisces, but is in no way a beta. He tends to be very quiet, yes, but I think he uses that to his advantage and comes off as the "strong and silent" type. Or whatever his gf says. Perhaps you could do that?
>>
I have caffeine withdrawla, and want to step down to one cup and then slowly none.
Is a loss of strength normal, or do I cut too fast?
>>
>>36817896
>So no recomp even at high bf%?
Honestly I don't know. Someone else will have to get you there. All I know is bulking will bring gains and cutting will bring good looks.
>>
>>36817832
>Protein from dairy is shit-tier
wut

>plant stuff like oats or beans doesn't even count
His point about beans is actually somewhat valid. Most beans are incomplete proteins and should be paired with rice or another carb to to most effective. That said, you should be eating way more than just beans in a day.
>>
>>36817957
Sounds like cravings man. If you're into it, try a cheat day every month. It's how I keep my cravings at bay.
>>
>>36818024
Scooby wrote something about it, if you're into his stuff. Don't remember what he said exactly.
>>
>>36818018
I'll try that. I wouldn't mind being strong and silent but I also don't want to be the forgettable guy that no one invites anywhere.
>>
>>36818006
WTF are you telling her. Of course she can take up the weights and go on she can work at the form and so on and easily going up with the weight. But Mamabearmode you shouldnt do that should sounds retarded
>>
>>36818080
Weights at her size are pretty pointless, no? She'll be making the same beginner gains no matter what, so why not wait until she hits a lower weight to start? Whether she's 37%BF or 25%, beginner gains aren't going to change.
>>
>>36814734
eating one big meal isn't a problem in itself. the only main concern I think is keeping your blood sugar levels at a constant enough level throughout the day to keep peak efficiency. I'm the same in that i usually only eat one big main meal a day, but I also usually snack throughout the day to keep something in me for my body to use like a fruit/veg smoothie or some whole grain crackers. I find that even if i dont feel hungry, my body will still not be as efficient / blood sugar levels unstable if i dont eat anything whatsoever
>>
>>36818076
Oh, now that you mention it, I think his gf is a filthy Scorpio who is friends with other filthy Scorpios, so when he does tend to go out, it's just for her and her friends.. He is pretty much a homebody though.
>>
>>36817845
Goal setting is an important and valuable life skill. Having concrete and specific goals with target dates lets you plan how to get there, stay on course, forces you to stick to it, and stay motivated. It's not necessary to have concrete goals and nobody can tell you what weights you should hope to lift.

You can shoot for wilks/certain weights on lifts, bodyweight/fat%, appearance, number of trips to gym, or whatever else you'd like. Having goals, working towards them, achieving them, and then setting new ones makes life a lot more straightforward, productive, and encouraging.

>>36817957
You're probably sick of denying yourself the foods you like. Cheat meals keep people sane. It's probably not your body giving you signals that it needs the nutritional profile of an 8pc fried chicken meal.

>>36817912
If you're eating 1450cals per day at 264lbs bodyweight, your caloric deficit is fucking absurd already. You should not go down to 1250. You're either counting incorrectly, not realizing how much you're eating, or you're delusional about how you're eating in some other way (ie telling yourself you've been eating that way when really it's just been 3 days of the diet and you already have headaches).

I disagree with some of the other anons regarding holding back on lifting. Lifting is fucking great and if you're enjoying it, continue. The argument to not lift now so that when you eventually lift on a bulk you'll get stronger faster is fucking retarded. But yeah, go get those additional weights, follow the dead sticky and stick to low rep ranges. Swimming's cool too. Know that 3 days of lifting followed by 1 day of cardio with no rest days is pretty difficult for most people, but you're on a major deficit as well. If you'd do better with some rest days, schedule them in.
>>
>>36818118
thats right but it will tighten up verything that she will defnitly need and also more muscle more calroie burned
>>
>>36818245
>thats right but it will tighten up verything that she will defnitly need
excuse me?

>also more muscle more calroie burned
Beginner gains aren't going to burn any significant amount of calories. It'd maybe be 80-100 calories a week, and that's AFTER she is lifting for a few months. She's totally allowed to if she wants to, but I think it's just not worth it right now.
>>
>>36817203
My stats btw
Bench 40lbs 6x6
Press 40lbs 6x6
Squat 40lbs 6x6
DL 140lbs 1x6

I don't count the bar, btw.
Should I start doing that?
Also, was trying to get 25,10lbs x2
>>
Is there anything I can do to heal shallow acne scars on my face? I read about vitamin C serum and derma rollers but I don't know if those work.
>>
>>36818394
cum and coconut oil
>>
>>36818298
FAGGOT what do you tink will be more tight ? the punani ?
God dammmit....
And i think every calories more burned are good calories
>>
I want to add cardio to my weight liting routine to improve cardiovascular health. How long, often, and one what days would it be best to do it so that it doesn't hurt my gains
>>
File: powder_gallery4.4c33e47e9042.jpg (134 KB, 1120x630) Image search: [Google]
powder_gallery4.4c33e47e9042.jpg
134 KB, 1120x630
any of you guys ever tried soylent, or recommend an alternative?

I have weird focus issues where I literally don't think about food until ~5 pm after eating a snack on the way to work, then try to eat the biggest dinner possible. I regularly short my daily by ~700 kcal and being able to chug 500 kcal without the gainer bs sounds like it could help. I've dropped 15 lbs since January because I'm literally too retarded to eat food.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-20-44-56.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-20-44-56.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Should i cut or bulk? Why do i look so soft?
>>
>>36818404
>FAGGOT what do you tink will be more tight ? the punani ?
what the fuck are you talking about?

>And i think every calories more burned are good calories
You can burn way more calories doing cardio than doing weights.
>>
>>36818453
>them love handles.
Could probably use a cut.
>>
>>36818453
Bulk. You look soft because not enough muskle bicboi
>>
Is it normal you don't go to the bathroom as often during keto?
>>
>>36818480
Okay i dont see where it will go i think femanon is gone also
>>
>>36818365
yes count the bar
>>
File: 1354401176335.jpg (10 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1354401176335.jpg
10 KB, 349x314
>>36818604
You're english is TERRIBLE. Like dude seriously I can't understand half the things you write.
>>
>>36818402
I'm srs
>>
File: 1457028927314.png (9 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1457028927314.png
9 KB, 493x402
>Be me
>25
>Doing squat set
>5x5 meme work out
>4th rep on 5th set
>Everything has gone fine by now
>Suddenly feel like something is wrong
>Did I move my hip?
>FUCKK
>Weight now feels 100x heavier
>Something isn't right
>Complete rep
>Ok, reposition myself, set myself back up again
>Take deep breath
>Go down for 5th rep
>Intense pain throughout entire right side of my leg
>Haven't lifted in 3 weeks
>Can't walk without limping
>Can't stand without aching
>In constant pain day and night whether laying down or load bearing

What the fuck did I do? I can't even lift my right leg while sitting without being in intense pain.

It feels like its the hip, but then it also feels like its the entire quad, and then at times it feels like it is the glute. I can't pinpoint the pain, have I dislocated it?
>>
File: 1460758929716.gif (896 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1460758929716.gif
896 KB, 500x750
In December I got laid off, evicted, seriously ill (down to 130 lbs from 160) and my girlfriend broke up with me all in the same week. The week after I got denied EI (Unemployment) and lost all my savings.

I moved back to my hometown and found a nice basement apartment. I have started going to the gym doing a Upper Lower routine, as well as bulking with a goal of going up to 185 lbs (I'm 185cm). I've started practicing driving and plan to take my road test this summer. I work a minimum wage day job, but may take on another part time job for more money (Down to 11.25 from 16). My goal is to join the military as a tradesmen by the end of the year.

I'm recovering, but it's hard. I feel like I was Icarus, flying to close to the sun. It feels like my life has reset. I don't like downtime because I start to think about all that I lost. I guess I'm just looking for some pointers really.

Thanks lads.
>>
>>36818798
Are you retarded? Completing one more rep after you notice something isn't right is buying your ticket to snap city. Go see a doctor or the trainer at your gym.
>>
File: 1428470509262.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1428470509262.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>36818798
>>In constant pain day and night whether laying down or load bearing
see a fucking doctor for christsake. What the fuck are you asking us for? If you're in constant pain, see a goddamn doctor!
>>
>>36818827
That's a shitty situation anon. Sorry to hear about it.

I was also in a pretty shitty place in my life recently. I moved to nowhere town in New Mexico for a fucking art degree and wanted to kill myself. 2 long years I spent there away from friends, away from towns, away from girls. Decided I wanted to be financially independent and fucked up hard: Ran out of money and had to ask my folks if I could move back in with them.

All I can say is that it gets better. We fall to pick ourselves back up, y'know?
>>
what are the thoughts on getting a personal trainer to teach me the key lifts? I don't know how to do any of them, and I'm intimidated with going in and trying them just from watching videos. Would a PT be able to teach me the big 5 in one session?
>>
>>36818996
A series of life lessons from the School of Hard Knocks. I'm taking the time to improve and focus on myself and my ambitions. It just gets tough sometimes. I found some peace reading The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius.
Thanks bro. We're all going to make it.
>>
>Break up with gf
>Meet girl a day later
>Goes great, really like her
>Sleep with her on 4th date
>She doesn't continue it due to personal shit
>Gutted
>Turn to Tinder
>Cast my net wide
>Slept with two in last three weeks, continuing relations with one
>Met with another grill today, went really well and she's pretty cute. Big tits.
>Meeting another tomorrow, 5'3 HIGH TEST with like DD tits
>Meeting with today's one again on wednesday
>Meeting with girl I've slept with a bunch of times Thursday
>There's also 2 others who are thankfully away for next week or two

not to brag but what do?

I cast my net very wide. I didn't use to before relationship started, I used to focus on one grill. During the relationship I guess I learnt a lot, grew as a man. Turns out I've actually become a pretty charming and girls seem attracted to me. I can hold a conversation very well, have a lot to add and a great sense of humour on top. I've got myself into a situation I never thought I would be in and I don't know what to do.

Obviously I want to dip my rod in as much honey as possible but at the same time it's degenerate. I don't want to end up with none of them. Thing is, probably only one is going to be here after July and that's the 5'3 DD girl.

What would you guys do in this situation? My mum said not to mess them about, just pick one. Do you agree with mother?
>>
>>36818798
Something similar happened to me. Ended up being a disc dessication. I tried to "walk it off" and just rest it but I ended up hurting it more by doing another leg day. Seriously, go see a doctor
>>
File: what the fug.png (7 KB, 779x150) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
7 KB, 779x150
that "exercise" doesn't burn that many calories, right?
>>
>>36819294
Good for you man, but I can't believe how quickly people can bounce back after a breakup. Do what makes you happy.
>>
>>36819393

I knew it was doomed for like 5 ot 6 weeks desu

lessened the blow
>>
>>36819294
Fuck as many as you can, and don't commit.
You don't own them anything.
>>
>>36819294
fuck as many as you can, of you'll regret it when you're older
>>
>>36819349
Did it have days where it eased off after sleeping?
>>
>>36819453
>tfw I'm the polar opposite and regret how many i've slept with

Lesses the value of what I have with my wife, makes me disgusted with myself that I'd fuck someone after only knowing them for 20 minutes.
>>
Today I did
>3x5 ohp
>3x8 db incline bench
>3x8 rows
>3x5 bench
>3x5 pullup
>3x5 squat
>3x10 facepulls
>3x10 hammer curls
>3x10 cable flys

Can I workout similarly to this 3 times a week without overtraining?
>>
>>36819359
nope, any exercise is very difficult to estimate calories burned
>>
What app is there where I can keep track of my exercises/gains?
>>
What guide or information can I read about taking steroids and not fucking myself up by being a retard. Also how/where to buy online.

I'm in Ireland.
>>
>>36819490
Did you have religious upbringing or something?
>>
>>36819548
Enjoy your tiny testicles.
>>
>>36819552
Not at all, I live in England.
>>
>>36818432
you'd still have to eat solid food

they found out that astronaut's stomach get atrophic when they're on soft food too long

but as a snack it's perfectly ok imo
>>
>>36819554
Well, that's the thing, I keep seeing people say that taking certain combinations wont stop your pituitary gland from telling your testicles to stop working, so I'd like to know about that and if it's just a meme.
>>
File: everyday.png (74 KB, 319x299) Image search: [Google]
everyday.png
74 KB, 319x299
>>36818827
get some fresh prince in ur lyfe
>>
>>36819566
so muslim then?
>>
>>36819490
>>36819566
so you're a cuck?
>>
>>36819605
I said England, not

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>>36819606
Mate, that literally doesn't make sense but here's your >>(You)
>>
File: m_Fko4E6.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
m_Fko4E6.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>36819618
london is part of england you fucking shit sipper don't ya know?
>>
Good hamstring exercise?
>>
>>36819641
London is Muslim capital of United Kingdom, you think any true English blooded citizien would ever include that shit hole as apart of our glorious Country?

It's like talking about the UK and forgetting Wales exists.
>>
>>36819641
He's saying that the Muslims are concentrated in London.
>>
>>36815795
depends on the elasticity of your skin, the size of your muscles (and how long you're willing to work to get larger muscles), the way you carry your fat, and the speed you lose at.

>100lbs tends to be where you need to worry, at 80lbs, if you're young, doing strength exercises, and getting enough nutrients you'll probably be okay.
>>
>>36819658
>if you're young
Around what age should you start worrying? I'm young, but I'm just wondering because I have a friend in a similar situation in his 30s.
>>
>>36819526
Jefit works well for me.
>>
>>36819655
yeah I miss the time cabbies actually spoke english
>>
>>36819651
Bulgarian lunges
>>
>>36819526
notepad and pencil
>>
>>36819618
It's normal for guys to want to fuck everything and everyone, it's basically how we've survived so far
>>
>>36819651
Romanian Deadlifts, glute-ham raises
>>
>>36819748
Not denying that and if that is how people choose to live life, that's their choice.

What I original said was that I don't like how I've given myself to so many, because I see it as incredibly insulting to what I now share with my wife.

I wouldn't date a porn star, so I feel sorry that my wife fell in love with me and I wish I could repay her back and give her something that no other woman has experienced.
>>
>>36819554
>le tiny ballz meme xDDDDD
t. somebody who knows nothing about steroids
>>
>>36819658
thanks m8

I'm female, 23, 168cm/90kg, fat is pretty evenly distributed, will start lifting soon because completely broke for now.

Will losing weight faster mean that skin will never tighten up? Or will it still unfuck itself in the same amount of time, just spend some of it loose?
>>
>>36819797
but you're viewing this way too black and white
it's like that famous John Green quote about the cereal, just because you've fucked a lot of girls doesn't mean you don't genuinely love your wife or enjoy every minute with her
and you are giving her something no other woman has experienced, the rest of your life
>>
>>36819812
99% it's the second one.
>>
I want to eat TDEE when I'm lifting, and TDEE - 500 when I'm not. Will this be efficient to get beginner gains while losing fat, or am I just fucking myself up?
>>
>>36819812
>168cm/90kg
holy fucking shit

general rule though: the slower you lose the weight the less your skin gets kil
>>
>>36819797
You wouldn't date a pornstar, and you wife wouldn't date a serial beta orbiter. You have been indoctrinated into thinking that males and females have similar values, but that's not the case.
>>
>>36820020
>holy fucking shit
i'm a hamplanet, no argument there, but at least I lucked out on the distribution

will remember that, thanks anon
>>
>>36819494
Bump
>>
>>36820055
>I lucked out on the distribution
dude taht's impossible with your fucking weight unless it's all tits and ass... not even then wtf
>>
>>36820097
i'm not saying I look acceptable or anything like that, but my sister looks way, way worse at the exact same weight and 2cm taller

and nope, no tits or ass just kind of compact somehow
>>
File: 1408754605767.png (313 KB, 397x414) Image search: [Google]
1408754605767.png
313 KB, 397x414
Hey /fit/, is it necessary to have rest days?
I have one today and I feel kind of restless without my training session.
>>
>>36820149
fat people all look the same to me
however, keep it slow, don't get frustrated when you have minor setbacks and if you wanna keep the weight off long-term you gotta make long-term dietary adjustments

hit me up in 3 years when you can see your vagina again bb
>>
>>36819812
>168cm/90kg

I had no idea what this meant, then I changed it and you're 5'5 and 15 stone...jesus.
>>
>>36820202
i can see my vagina just fine, are you by any chance confusing units?

anyway, thanks anon
see ya
>>
>>36820227
>i can see my vagina just fine
without the use of a mirror bb
>>
>>36820227
If it's any consolation I can tell that once you lose the weight you're going to have a incredible body.

Wide hips, big chest, skinny waist just dying to be revealed.
>>
>>36820227
>are you by any chance confusing units?
how, tell me how could I confuse the units in a way so you seem fatter to me than you think

you're pretty fucking fat and the distribution is exactly how I imagined now tell me what you thought I was thinking

or do the internet bantz turn you on somehow
>>
File: 1419919377195.png (936 KB, 944x655) Image search: [Google]
1419919377195.png
936 KB, 944x655
>>36820227
>fat people all look the same to me
i can see my vagina just fine
>>
What's the best way to keep time for running/jogging?

I'm doing Couch to 5K and need to time everything in 30 second intervals or so.
>>
>>36820255
>>36820276
>>36820284

:^)
>>
>>36820284
lotus u dun hav vagnia stupid
>>
I just realized my toes point almost all the way out when I squat. Is this something I should change about my form or is it not a big deal?
>>
>>36820267
> implying the hamplanet will lose any weight
She is like most women, talking a lot without having actually done anything yet.
The probability of her sticking to any routine is zero.
>>
>>36820333
Your feet are supposed to point outwards.
>>
>>36820336
7kg down so far

still, thanks for the motivation
>>
>>36820267
>wide hips
nope, compare to shoulders

>big chest
aha you got fooled by the ill fitting (large) bra, nothing but sad lil saggy bags underneath friendo

>skinny waist
skinnier but look where she has her hand, compare to ribcage

she'll be boxy as fuck yo
>>
>>36819575
I still make food for dinner (chickn and rice/potatoes with broc etc), I just tend to have a granola bar on my drive to work at 8, and then when I head home realize I haven't eaten a real meal all day or literally anything in ~10 hours.

Going to pick some up i guess. Hopefully the "subscription" bullshit isn't too weird to bypass.
>>
wew lads, never recieved this much attention anywhere

time to stop shitposting
>>
>>36819294
how high test is high test? 5'3" and thick is moving into dwarf territory...
>>
I started working out, I go to gym three times a week and go to run on the other days (If I have nothing else to do in that day)
What else can I do to make losing weight faster?
>>
>>36814883

No.

Gmail is not case sensetive. Furthermore, dots dont matter. A mail sent to [email protected] and another sent to [email protected] would end up in the same inbox. This is also in the gmail FAQ if you want to read more.
>>
How do I cut down on my estrogen levels?

Also, does dairy raise estrogen levels (I live in Sweden)?
>>
Whats the differences between all these deadlifts variations? I'm doing the one where you grab the bar and push the ground away then push pelvis at top. What is the name of this deadlift?
>>
>>36820746
What does being in Sweden have to do with anything?
>>
>>36820801
Food regulations
>>
>>36820813
I see. Are they really strict compared to the United States?
>>
Looking for some help on shifting routines, I've been on SL for ~9 months and want a change of pace. I know there's still strength I could gain but I'm not looking to bulk until the fall. Also am a grill so when looking at splits/intermediate routines is there anything specific I should look for, or is it pretty much the same as it is for dudes?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.