[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one, so making one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: stupid1.jpg (37 KB, 246x342) Image search: [Google]
stupid1.jpg
37 KB, 246x342
Didn't see one, so making one
>>
So, I'm sure this is going to get laughed at from /fit/, but what can I achieve with Wii Fit?
>>
>>36812760
your dreams

worked chest/tri on friday and back/bi today

would rest tomorrow but don't wanna cause it's sunday can i do chest/tri again

i'm sleeping like 12 hrs and eating 3100 calories
>>
What are some good foods that can be prepared without access to a kitchen? Traveling, would like to not eat like shit
>>
>>36812760
honestly, as an exercise tool? It's mostly good for the weight tracking feature. It can be a good start for bodyweight exercise and yoga.

Most of the 'game' portions are focused on balance; they're kinda fun sometimes, but nothing to base a routine around. Could use it as a very modest warmup. The balance board isn't capable of any demanding sort of cardio though.

If you want to lose weight playing video games, you're probably better off with DDR (if you can't afford a real game pad, at least look up a tutorial for fastening the cheap ones to a slab of wood, it is absolutely vital), or maybe Gold's Gym: Cardio Workout (which is less effective, but it's basically shadow boxing)
>>
>>36812760
if you actually commit to it? the only things worth doing are yoga, body weight squats, planks, and pushups

my mom had it. it's been collecting dust for 3 years
>>
File: 1460163985721.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1460163985721.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>36812755
How do I get rid of the roaches?
>>
your thread is bad because it doesn't have QTDDTOT in the subject and thus can't be found using the catalog.

don't use this, make a new one.
>>
>>36812791
>>36812792
Thanks. I'm already quite thin, so not needing to lose weight (5'8, 66kg). Was just wondering what it could do.

I guess the tracking feature would be good.
>>
>>36812791
DDR is fucking awesome. I had one for the original Xbox and played that shit everyday. it's a retarded thing to be good at but its like riding a bike. 10 years later I'm drunk af in Dave and busters and getting mired for being good at a game
>>
>>36812770
How do i into this much sleep
>>
>>36812886
NEET
>>
>>36812925
>>36812886
it's also the weekend
>>
>>36812800
Turks can be incinerated
>>
I work 9-5 (though trying to make it more 7-3) in an office.

At lunch I go for a 20 minute walk, but my coworkers make it an amble rather than an actual walk.

Is there anything I can do to make it slightly less unhealthy. There's no real reason for me to move from my desk, no photocopying or shit to go do.

Does standing up every hour make a difference?
>>
Recovering fatty here, I've noticed that I'm now gaining some muscle (legs generally e.g. quads as I carry most of my weight around my middle) but am still losing inches - I've seen the 'can I lose weight and gain muscle at the same time' questions here before but the rate my heart is beating at during lifting makes me think that *must* count as some form of cardio...r-right? I do swim/run etc for actual focused cardio, but does lifting somewhat count?
>>
>>36813369
U should, 5 mins/2h atleast for your eyes alone
Its a law in my country even
>>
>>36813487
Take a 5 min break every couple of hours. Will try and do that.

Just standing up, or walking required (obviously better to walk,but not a big building I'm in!)
>>
>>36812760

>Wii Fit
>not combining it with zumba

neva gonna make it
>>
How heavy is "1 pl8"? Im an EU fag
>>
Anyone ever do hiit? About to start with jumping rope, wondering if anyone has experience with it.
>>
Is it true that treadmills are worse than running outside? I have my treadmill on a 20 degree slope. Because I suffer from agoraphobia, I exercise in my house.
>>
How do you go over to a girl's house to fuck? Like what do you do once you've got there, since I'm assuming you don't just go for it the second she opens the door.

>>36813944
60kg
>>36813476
yes lifting counts somewhat, but it's all down to the rep range. Low reps are better for strength, high reps for cardio. That doesn't mean low reps can't help you lose weight, they're just not the most effective way.
>>
Where do I buy a barbell set with weights in the UK. How much would I expect to pay for a barbell + weights?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.