[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on veganism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: vegan-certified-big.png (15 KB, 325x225) Image search: [Google]
vegan-certified-big.png
15 KB, 325x225
Red pill me on veganism
>>
>>36809695
It's a mental illness.
>>
>>36809695
Vegan here, thinking about switching to a carnist diet. Can I still eat meat and stay thin?

What meats are lowest in fat?
>>
>>36809695
bump
>>
>>36809722
count your tdee, you can eat fast food daily and still be thin as long as calories are right (not recommended)

chicken and turkey breasts
>>
>>36809695
Vegans let animals cuck them. Cuckoldry to the max. baka
>>
>>36809695
Do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Don't let a bunch of autists on 4chan shape your opinion.

Watch documentaries like Cowspiracy and Forks over Knives, and then read articles that refute and contradict their claims.
>>
>>36809695

>Has a lot of benefits and may save you from heart disease but requires you to have a lot of extra money to spend on food/spend a lot more time eating.
>Most ethical diet on the planet
>Fantastic for cutting

Tried it for a month and could not bulk but definitely felt a lot more energetic. As a 26 year old student without much money it's just too difficult to maintain veganism and live the lifestyle I want.

Next best thing imo is to go mainly pescetarian and keep your dairy/meat consumption in a minimal state.

The amount of hormones and estrogens pumped into our food is disgusting and it's been estimated that roughly 80% of the estrogen we take in is from our dairy.

If you want to cut something out of your diet cut out dairy.
>>
lol @ you shitposting vegans face it the world will never go vegan give it up fuckheads
>>
>>36810012
Aren't rice, beans and lentils cheaper than meat? Especially if you buy them in bulk.
>>
Has some environmental / moral / ethical benefits. Not really healthier than any other healthy diet.
>>
>>36809695
Anything that is done by majority women (80% of vegas and vegetarians are women) has something seriously wrong with it and is done for special snowflake status
>>
>>36810012
I live in Canada and our milk and meat is hormone free
>>
Been done since medieval ages for the same misleading reasons tbqh

Even st. augustine of hippo fell for this meme before converting to based christianity
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.