[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat burning supps thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
What's the best fat burning stack /fit/?

Thinking about EC stack
>>
At least post the pastebin
>>
>>36808824
dnp by itself is better than any other fat burner desu.
>>
>>36809505
lol you fatasses take risky shortcuts just so you can have 20lbs of skin hanging from you permanently?
>>
>>36809511
>risky

yeah, if you're a dumbass who'll pop 5 pills at once.
>>
Are these fat burners a meme?

Someone red pill me
>>
>>36810276
Ephedrine/Caffeine is used to boost metabolism. I've heard about 100 Cal a day, no citation. Def one of the safest cutting stacks.

DNP is spooky scary. I don't know much about the mechanisms or side effects, just that I don't find it worth the risks that people have mentioned. Someone else might have the sticky for more info.

Yohimbine has been proven in multiple studies to increase fat burning, especially "stubborn fat". It's also pretty low on the danger scale.

Examine.com is your friend when it comes to this stuff, compilations of studies and analysis, very helpful.

All that aside, diet > exercise > supps. You're getting nowhere if you aren't eating at a deficit.
>>
>>36808824
HGH and IGF-2 combined

other shit doesn't work.

and whoever tells you otherwise is either a shill or a retard.
>>
>>36810955
Isn't there a steroids general thread up? Shoo shoo
>>
>>36811111
Holy quints,

HGH and IGF are not steroids lol and desu it's the only fat burning supplement out.
>>
>>36811185
Never heard of IGF, just assumed it was another alphabet steroid I didn't recognize. Elaborate?
>>
File: 1454369078313.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454369078313.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
Any canadabros in here know where to get Yohimbine? Amazon US won't ship up here and no supp store carries it? Tips?
>thanks
>>
>starting day 6 of 24dnp's 750mg

Still barely any noteworthy heat.

i've slept a total of 16 hours tho, like 12 hours yesterday, fuck my head really hurts.
>>
>>36812044

and I mean 16 hours today and 12 hours yesterday.

fuck the side effects are quite different this cycle. throats fucking parched.

The weight loss is definitely there tho.
>>
>>36810720
> DNP is spooky scary.
If you're uninformed, yes. Almost every single side effect can either be dealt with, counteracted, or worst case scenario, avoided just by stopping DNP.

Peripheral Neuropathy? Stop DNP if you feel constant pins and needles
Rash? Drop antihistamines. If they're really bad or you can't cop it, just stop DNP
Sweats? Just gotta deal with it, but this varies person to person. Some sweat heaps on 250mg, others get nearly nothing on 750mg.
Lethargy? Just power on through. That's all there is to it.

The only one you can't really stop before it gets too far is cataracts. If you get them once, then DNP isn't for you.

I've lost two shipments to Aussie customs already. Two weeks until a domestic supplier opens up. I'm excited.
>>
>>36810234
it's a pill that has no antidote

you die if you don't drink enough water
you die if you get too much heat
you die if you take too much

like lol, you're a lazy piece of shit
>>
File: giphy.gif (972 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
972 KB, 475x263
Serious question:
Why don't you people just eat less?
>>
>>36813829
>you die if you don't drink enough water
Wow, if only there was a way to get around this, like, oh I don't know, drinking more water?

>you die if you get too much heat
Then don't be a retard that frontload 1.5g on day 2 because you're 'not feeling it'.

>you die if you take too much
See above. Then again, you die from taking too much of any drug.

I won't say it's safe, because it's not, but if you're not pants-on-head retarded, you can EASILY manage the side effects and BE safe while taking it. If you can't keep yourself to one or two pills a day, remember to drink water, and stop if you feel pins and needles, then clearly DNP isn't for you. It's not a long list of things to remember.

>>36813865
I have started eating less, but I'm impatient. I've already lost like 10 kilos, but eh, taking so long.
>>
>>36811306
>never heard of IGF
MODS
>>
>>36811890
I still have some, came from whole supplement wholesalers. Dunno if they still sell and if the price is good, bought the powder a while ago.
>>
>>36812070
im on his stuff as well....is it underdosed?

I started at 78.5kg(ish) on dhacks stuff....that finished and within days i was down to 75kg...then started 24DNPs stuff, and ive been on it for 2 weeks....ive lost around 2kg. I had, after 5 days, upped the dose to 500mg.....

I see subtle changes but nothing major. Is this stuff underdosed?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.