[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whey Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, looking to get some cheapish whey.
Mainly looking for something <140 calories with 25+ gram of protein.

Narrowed it down to these, and mainly leaning towards MusclePharm or EAS.
Opinions?
>>
>>36808745
i really like NOW unflavored whey protein
its about $54 a barrel, 25g protein per serving, 110 calories, and 81 servings in the tub
>>
Why are those so expensive? A good tub of whey at Walmart is like $15 here
>>
>>36808770
I was considering trying NOW, but it's a bit more expensive than others.
>>36808786
What brand?I was just at walmart and didn't see anything for that much. Heck, thats also 4~5 lbs.
>>
how do i convince my mom to let me take whey?
this is for real, she's not legally obliged to let me in anyway (+18) and says that if she finds out that i even touched it she will kick me out.

Idk how to convince her it's not steroids or some shit. she's the "don't believe in doctors" type, she's not into stupid shit like anti vaxx and curing autism or chiropractics or homeotherapy, she just doesn't trust science.

what can i do? give me advice.
>>
>when people on /fit/ don't want to talk about whey
>>
>>36808995
Tell her what it's made of you cuck
>>
>>36809059
seriously, whey is fucking milk protein.
>>
lost up
>>
>>36808995

Just drink milk instead, it has the whey protons, but it won't give you the gays.
>>
Inb4 shill thread
>>
>>36808995
>she's not into stupid shit like anti vaxx and curing autism or chiropractics or homeotherapy, she just doesn't trust science.

Such contradiction
>>
>>36810064
SHILL AWAY
>>
Does anyone know if that anon from Vancouver who was trying to get into the whey business made it? He tried to shill here a few times iirc.
>>
>>36808745
are you in canada? canadianprotein.com
>>
File: MP2.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MP2.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
Personally anon, I use this. I get unflavored and add my own. Can't beat the price. Rated highly by Labdoor
>>
>>36810935
I was looking at it and considering it as well.
But the price and calories/protein are both beat by musclepharms combat.
>>
>>36811261
Labdoor has it at #37 on protein quality. Idk anon, I guess try it out.
>>
>>36811353
There's more than just labdoor you know. I do respect them however.
>>
File: 1457930763583.jpg (27 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1457930763583.jpg
27 KB, 500x282
The answer is always Optimum Gold Standard
>>
Myofusion in your pic is great. Tried others but that's my favourite. Choc Tastes great, doesn't clump.
>>
>>36811482
Heard it was great, its just the price vs EAS is what's got my goat right now.
Don't even know why Isopure is on there, shits too expensive.
>>
whey is really expensive in my country, the only affordable option is combat cookies and cream for roughly 45 USD. i've been drinking it, and i do like the flavor, but it's really sweet. I'm worried i'm taking in too much sugar. Does anyone else drink combat?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.