[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crowded gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 530x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 530x277
/fit/
How do you deal with a crowded gym?
>>
>>36808672
I say "excuse me" and nudge people out of the way a lot
>>
>>36808672
I bought gym equipment to use at home so I don't have to go outside.
>>
get a membership at a pricier gym, instead of dropping 10 a month at planet fitness.
>>
>>36808672
go home again
>>
The gym is never crowded except around New Years
>>
>>36808698
I pay 35 a month and its still crowded as fuck, but i live in a big city.
The cheapest gym without a queue at peak time is like 60 bucks a month
>>
I've been lifting for 3 years and I still don't know what to do when I'm finished with all my exercises and I'm just waiting for the people to vacate our 2 power racks.
>>
Alone by myself in the gym at night master race reporting in

Just go at night
>>
>>36808672
I make it very clear what equipment I intend to use next or am using. My gym is full of mostly non-lifters, so that's enough of a cue to vacate for most people.

I'm not a dick about it and I don't hog equipment, but I have no problem awkwardly standing next to you for as long as it takes you to superset 20 sets of pec/rear delt flies on the machine. Let people work in, motherfucker.
>>
I stare at girls' asses for as long as it takes.
>>
>>36808695
nice

there's 3 flat benches and 2 squat racks in my gym so when i come in and they're taken i pretty much just sit down and wait
>>
File: 1446434864542.jpg (59 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
1446434864542.jpg
59 KB, 500x547
masturbate in the sauna when you have it all to yourself
>>
>>36808672
i go about two hours before my gm closes, all the parents with kids are gone, and most of the equipment is free as my work out progresses.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.