[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell for the /fit/ meme. You working hard for 2 years, perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1403274881654.png (7 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
1403274881654.png
7 KB, 498x450
Fell for the /fit/ meme.

You working hard for 2 years, perfect diet and routine, improving yourself as a person, both psychically and mentally.

>wow, what a tryhard, look how dumb he looks stacy with his weird proportions, I bet he is insecure about he looks, it's such a turnoff, I bet he is a virgin, such a gym rat

Chad eats pizza and drinks beer while farting in his hand and smelling it
>wow, he knows exactly what he wants he doesn't let anyone stop it, he is so hot omg stacy, I want his big dick in my ass

Face it, you were never going to make it.
>>
This Chad sounds like a cool guy.
>>
>>36805362
probably because Chad isn't a fucking autist who lets his fear of losing gains keep him from actually going out and doing fun things
You're not going to make it with the ladies if they ask you to go out with them and you rant on about how alcohol and pizza will kill your gains and you need to be in bed by 10pm so you get the maximal growth in your sleep while having optimal energy for the gym the next day
>>
>>36805362
> somebody actually took time out of their day to write this

also
>>36805399
ya, Id hang out with Chad, he seems like he's living the dream
>>
File: 29037412908321.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
29037412908321.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>36805414
Trying this hard to discredit the truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 477x720
>>36805362
How about you fuck off back to /r9k/
>>
>>36805444
>trips

AYY LMAO
>>
>>36805444
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36805362
well, you never fell for the /fit/ meme because you're an overweight kissless virgin from /r9k/ who thinks that if he tries to bait people on /fit/ it will make him feel better about his own worthless existence

it's not working though, is it? you still feel miserable. go back to your containment board
>>
>>36805399
This. I don't even care what this try-hard OP faggot is saying. Tell us more about this Chad, bro.
>>
>>36805444
ayy lmao
>>
>>36805444
AYY LMAO
>>
Trick is to make it known that you lift for yourself and/or a sport. Say you just want to be strong because it seems natural to you. Say you wanna compete in only lifting or take up some other sport. People will mire your dedication.

Just be absolutely clear that you're not doing it for vanity and looks even if you are because no one will respect you.
>>
>He doesn't smell his own farts to assess if his diet is good or not
>>
>>36805444
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1361095513784.jpg (15 KB, 336x258) Image search: [Google]
1361095513784.jpg
15 KB, 336x258
>>36805362
>while farting in his hand and smelling it
I don't even care about OPs thread, it's fucking hilarious to imagine it.

Chad Sunglass, surrounded by two girls at a bar and he takes his arm away from around one girl's shoulder to sit on his hand and let one rip while the girls try their best at looking not disgusted because he's Chad who is now trying to direct the air currents towards his nose to smell the revenants of last weeks hot dog
>>
>>36805444
AYY LMAO
>>
>>36805362
> never gonna make it

Probably. But if I didn't tryhard, the laughingirls.jpg would green text

> wow, what a fucking lazy autistic loser creep (someone call the popo). He doesn't even try to improve himself. Look at his hilariously ham beast proportions, Jesus if I can't have Chad, I'd rather have that other tryhard fit autist lose than this low test waste of oxygen
>>
File: asdasdsa.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
asdasdsa.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>36805574
Keep thinking this, senpai.
>>
>>36805643
all of those guys are literally 100x better than a fat, lazy, weak autist like you
>>
>>36805643
good thing i have hot parents
>>
>>36805708
>fat, lazy, autist
I am nothing of those, but nice job trying to justify your meaningless activity.
>>
>>36805643
I always felt like the guy in the top right may be pulling his jaw in creating the babyface, he may not look so bad otherwise.
>>
>>36805362
>Didnt fall for the /fit/ meme
>actually listened to the advice given in the gym
>started doing cardio alongside weight lifting
>after half a year of doing that, got normal weight
>started to intensify both regimes
>start running in a club for cardio, pass amateur level
>weights increase in weight, add deadlift bar (started doing it at home)
>do these things and increase them for half a year
>woosh past normal bmi, into somewhat less than normal, low bodyfat from doing both
>finally fucking made it
>not sure what to do next, and if I need to lower bodyfat from 9% to even less
>guess il do that because there is nothing else to do

At least one aspect in my life where I am a complete success in.
>>
>>36805444
AYY LMAO
>>
>start hitting the gym in Feb 2015 as a 20 year old kissless virgin
>more than one year later
>not such a big difference in physique
>however, have 9/10 middle eastern qt girlfriend with big ass and big tits
>started a second major
>great social life
>actively enjoying my intellectual hobbies (philosophy, classical music, studying the Middle East)
It's too bad faggots like you are not making it. Because I made it just by hitting the gym on and off for a year. You guys suck.
>>
>>36805444
Ayy lmao
>>
>>36806116
>>however, have 9/10 middle eastern qt girlfriend with big ass and big tits
oh yes, and she and I had a lot of hot sex and she allows me to cum on her face. stay jelly beta faggots
>>
>>36805736
Pic of self with time stamp.

I will an hero on cam if you aren't disgustingly out of shape.

>tfw I have glorious facial genetics and still enjoy shitposting on this mongolian pommel crafting
>>
>>36805444

AYY LMAO
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.