[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sticky failed. Send help. So, I know there are ways to decrease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dank memes.jpg (24 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
dank memes.jpg
24 KB, 449x445
Sticky failed. Send help.

So, I know there are ways to decrease your testosterone levels. Are there ways to increase them?

And while you're at it, can you recommend some abs exercises?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>36804624
The sticky didn't fail, anon. You failed the sticky.
>>
>>36804624
fuck off tripfaggot
>>
workout, get lean, eat lots of T boosting foods (saturated fats animal fats). As a natty, saturated fats can boost your T but also fuck up your cholesterol. Then again, roiding fucks up your cholesterol in & of itself as well. Basically bodybuilding isn't healthy anyways, so you might as well just roid.
>>
>>36804673
Not gonna roid, fampai. But yeah, going to give fats a try. I have fast metabolism, will that help with the cholesterol?
And I'm not here for bodybuilding or getting immensely ripped, I just want to be /fit/.
>>
>>36804624
Do you believe in yourself? You just need to believe in yourself, and it will happen.
>>
File: fgt.jpg (33 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
33 KB, 800x450
>>36804651
perform fellatio on a live shotgun you outstanding disgrace
strenghten your neck muscles by hanging on a belt for extending periods of time
turbocucks like you should be castrated, but I'm guessing roids are going to do that for you
TL;DR off yourself and do humanity a favour
>>
>>36804760
>be yourself
Yeah, thanks, Mr. Chaddington.
>>
>>36804740
Vitamin D and Zinc have been shown to increase test. High intensity lifting will boost test. You need to lift heavy enough that you fail within 10 reps.

Avoid long rest periods between sets. keep it under a minute. Keep your workouts below an hour to avoid a cortisol spike which will decrease test levels.

Sleep. Lots of sleep.
>>
>>36804836
Damn.
Thanks a lot, anon.
You've been helpful.
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (39 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
39 KB, 400x310
>>36804673
>Basically bodybuilding isn't healthy anyways
>>
>>36804836
I forgot the corollary to the lift big thing.

Compound movements stimulate more muscle, and therefore result in a bigger test bang for your time. Squats have been shown to create the greatest hormonal increase.

Might be a big part of our obsession with squats around here.
>>
>>36804836
While you're at it, is there anything that decreases my test levels that I should avoid?
I know about flax seeds, but there must be other things.
And do cold showers help increase test?
>>
File: 1460228077601.png (167 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1460228077601.png
167 KB, 396x385
>>36804624
>are there ways to increase test
Yes, eat roaches.
>>
>>36805816
That's cannibalism, friend.
Turks are age-old enemies, not food.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.