[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat loss progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (69 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 640x1136
>be 19 college freshman
>240lbs 5'9 fatty
>decide it's time to get fit
>figure out my macros and eat at a 750 or greater calorie deficit for the past 3 weeks. Eating clean as fuck
>hit the gym 6 days a week, doing stronglifts and cardio on my off days.
>pants become a little looser

How possible is it for me to lose 60 pounds by this coming November natty?
>>
>>36804416
Keto is your friend man
>>
You have about 28 weeks. So 40-50 seems more realistic. How much have you lost so far?
>>
>>36804416

If you stop lifting and just keep doing cardio.

Stop emphasizing weight and worry about your gains.
>>
>>36804445
haven't weighed myself yet.
>>
>>36804460
I probably should've been more clear that I want to lose strictly fat. Not just weight in general
>>
>>36804416
Good luck dude
Rooting for you
>>
If you eat 500 Cal deficit every day for a week you will lose a pound that week. You are eating 750 and our time frame is 28 weeks... 1.5 x 28 = 42 if you actually do it don't quit don't underestimate portion size, PS do some lifting so you keep some of your fatty muscle.
Select all RVs I picked a bus. Fuck u Google
>>
>>36804572
If he's a beginner, he should also be aware that he will gain some muscle, and increasing his activity level will make his TDEE difficult to determine accurately, and he'd most likely be low balling it. So it's hard to say whether or not he may reach his 60 pound goal, but yes, OP, if you stick with a diet properly and consistently, you will lose significant weight by November.
>>
>>36804416
Are you me, OP ?
>>
>>36804614
How would my TDEE change? Wouldn't it just decrease since i'd be losing?
>>
>>36804445
also 60 is more of a ballpark estimate of how much i want to lose.
>>
>>36804416
I know my situation doesn't exactly apply, but I was a 6'8" 370lb hambeast ex-football/rugby player and I lost 60lbs in the first 2.5 months of getting back into running and lifting. The weight loss slowed down a bit after that, but I did 140lbs in 9 months total.

60lbs in 7 months should be doable.
>>
>>36804416
you are doing wrong m8, cut at 500 deficit,add 20g of fat
and proteins
>>
>>36805036
how frequently did you hit the gym?
>>
>>36805102
whats wrong with what i got now famiglia?
>>
>>36805036
I started slow with runs 3x/wk and lifts 2x/wk the first 6 weeks then went to runs 4x/wk and lifts 3x/wk with 700 calorie deficit and high protein diet.
>>
File: FrankMuscularGoldfish1.png (280 KB, 518x428) Image search: [Google]
FrankMuscularGoldfish1.png
280 KB, 518x428
>>36805036
Impossible desu
>>
>>36805175
nice, were you doing any sort of program?
whatd you do for cheat meals or did you cut those out completely?
>>
>>36805305
Nah, I did the run a shit load and lift heavy program.

I cheated on my birthday a lot and not really any else besides that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.