[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, you need a reminder about your genetics. Just believ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fuck-your-genetics.png (121 KB, 538x680) Image search: [Google]
fuck-your-genetics.png
121 KB, 538x680
/fit/, you need a reminder about your genetics.

Just believe in yourself, bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-tZ9-_-Q0E
>>
bump. This is for you guys who think you were just born weak and can't make gains.
>>
>don't worry about your genetics, just work hard!
>the guy i was training with couldn't even deadlift 315 day one!

very inspirational, George. Fuck you.
>>
>>36804842
Almost anyone who isn't a skelly could get 315 up for one rep with straps. Grip is the limiting factor for most beginners.
>>
>>36804864
I certainly couldn't. I wouldn't even got 225. In fact i still struggle with it after two years, even though i can squat that weight to depth easily.
>>
>>36804891
You need someone to correct your form then. I guarantee you that's why you aren't making more progress there.
>>
File: tmp_5247-1445966899702282557988.jpg (45 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5247-1445966899702282557988.jpg
45 KB, 720x1230
>>36804084
Fuck sake I thought OP pic was a shopped photo of me.

I'm still not sure.
>>
>>36804842
I saw some show with Quebec strongmen who actually laughed that the guy that came in to interview them couldn't pull 3 plates since in their eyes it was the standard.

Dude fucking pulled two under pressure.
Bet he stayed in bed the next day, guy was built like David Schimmer from Friends.
>>
>>36804084
finasteride, the side effects are a meme, it works
>>
>>36804929
you should be offended at yourself for even thinking that. no homo but you're much better looking than george.
>>
>>36805064
Thanks.
Well I did say shopped.
Like a bloated version of myself.

What heritage he have?
>>
>>36804842
everytime i post about college athletes who never deadlifted in their life pulling 3-4 plates easy their first time, i always get called a liar by buttmad couch potatoes

protip: you dont need to deadlift to get the strength to pull 3-4 plate

plenty of high school soccer players are pulling lmao2plate despite weighing 140 lbs max

people are arrogant as fuck and assume 6 months of lifting will make up for being sedentary their whole lives

want another shocker? you dont need to eat 'healthy' to be aesthetic. show me a guy who eats chicken breast and broccoli everyday and looks skinnyfat, and ill show you an ottermode kid who lives on crackers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.