[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've made coffee with 4 scoops of strong ground coffee,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 134332791268.jpg (7 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
134332791268.jpg
7 KB, 251x242
i've made coffee with 4 scoops of strong ground coffee, it's been an hour since i had it and i feel nothing, even more, im sleepy now.

>Coffee is the best preworkout
why people keep repeating this meme?

There is no other way besides buying overpriced blend in shiny jar? This shit actually works but it tastes like shit and is a bit expensive
>>
>>36803203
are you drinking instant? or french press?
>>
>>36803212
not instant, normal one that you need to blend and put into this machine
>>
>>36803223
death wish coffee + french press
>>
File: I suggest rope.jpg (14 KB, 420x247) Image search: [Google]
I suggest rope.jpg
14 KB, 420x247
>>36803203
I've met people who claim caffeine makes them sleepy. If it isn't psychological then maybe there is some genetic factor that influences your tolerance of caffeine, like Asians and alcohol.
Basically, if coffee isn't stimulating to you then you made it wrong or you're an unlucky bastard who can't use caffeine as a stimulant.
Enjoy life on hard mode.
>>
File: image-angry-doctor.jpg (39 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
image-angry-doctor.jpg
39 KB, 800x577
>>36803251
>59 mg of caffeine per fluid ounce
>>
>>36803203
Just pop some caffeine pills you pleb. Preworkouts are pretty much just caffeine,beta-alanine, BCAAs, and creatine.
>>
>>36803281
>I've met people who claim caffeine makes them sleepy.

Peopel with ADHD sometimes show a paradox behaviour when using stimulants like coffee. This is a reason why ritalin works for them. Maybe OP has ADHD?
>>
I tried c4 last night after 8 years of lifting w/o any supplements and it was ridiculous. I was repping everything with ease and WANTED to keep going. I usually feel lethargic and my workouts feel like a chore.

I'm actually excited to take it again and go work out today.

Am I supposed to stop taking it after I'm done with my batch and take a break?
>>
>>36803203

I never feel anything from coffee either. It's a shitty meme. But it is absolutely delicious though.
>>
>>36803387
You should cycle it because after a while you will get used to it and the effects won't be as strong.

Or just blast 3 scoops every day because fuck it yolo
>>
Try EPH-25. It will make you feel like you have to work out.
>>
>>36803387
Yeah, I normally take a month off between batches. So that's normally like two months on one month off. If you never take some time off you get really used to it, and you start needing to take two or three scoops at a time to feel it. Even now I start getting used to it by the end of my container

What I do is I bulk while I'm taking my month off, and cut while I'm using it, until I need to start bulking again. Works great, and I only really need it when I'm cutting anyways
>>
>drinking coffee

Not going to make it, enjoy falling for the meme drink and getting cancer along with keeping you short.
>>
I can take 600mg's of caffeine straight and still feel tired. Caffeine tolerance is a bitch. For whatever reason it'll still keep me up.
>>
>>36803281
>if coffee isn't stimulating to you then you made it wrong or you're an unlucky bastard who can't use caffeine as a stimulant
but the preworkouts are working for me

>>36803346
i might, but never been diagnosed for it

>>36803418
>You should cycle it
i never had coffee in my life before. Only had instant few times in my life and im 26
>>
>>36803479
It doesn't matter where the caffeine comes from, you clearly have a caffeine dependency. Take a month off caffeine and then see how you respond to it. You're addicted
>>
>>36803517
>Take a month off caffeine
but anon, this was the first time i had coffee this year. Before that i had preworkout once in december and two times in october
>>
>>36803346
Really? I didnt know that. I was diagnosed with ADD so i dont know if its the same, but i dont really feel anything except for an accelerated heartbeat when i use preworkouts
>>
>>36803539
And you don't have caffeine from anything? Soda? Pills?
>>
>>36803580
nope
>>
>>36803203
>why people keep repeating this meme?
/fit/ loves memes. They don't have any effect on reality, though.

tl;dr: Always do the opposite of what the /fit/ consensus is.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>mfw I developed caffeine tolerance
>can literally drink a cup and go to bed right after
>>
>>36803212
is there a difference? I only have the french press but have had coffee from a machine and the machine tasted better.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.