[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oral only cycle thinking anavar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (107 KB, 338x268) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
107 KB, 338x268
Main reason why I want to use this is for recovery reasons because im working construction and also riding my bike to work.Its like 3.5miles there so im doing about 7 miles cycling as well as working with my hands all day.

My goal at the moment is mainly recomp but to be honest Im not too bothered about results any more just lift mainly for fun but I do lift heavy as much as I can and do aim to get stronger each time I go the gym and I do eat healthy and try to meal prep as much as I can mainly for health reasons.

And thats why im thinking of using something weak like anavar and not pinning because all I want is a little extra boost with recovery.

Ive read little bits about var cyces and most people say don't bother with it but I know a few people in different gyms I've been to who have used it while cutting and a few boxers who have done var only cycles and said they where good and got all right results.

So if im to do this do I need a pct ?
I know the 4-5 people who I have seen use it haven't used a pct and they have probably just bought the pills with out knowing too much.

Could I be better of with using a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators ?
>>
>>36802575
or what about tbol
>>
>>36802645
bump
>>
>>36802575
If you're doing an oral only cycle I'd recommend Ostarine, great for beginners. That being said nothing wrong with anavar. My only comment is get ready for tablets that taste like metaphorical ass
>>
I've run a couple of Var cycles. It was legit pharma stuff albeit I ran a lowish dose 50 - 70 mg. I didn't find it that good. Honestly creatine had more of an effect on recovery and gains. Could be the dosage. It was purposefully lowish as was using it to counteract having been on some corticosteroids rather than get swole.
>>
>>36803234
>>36802575
Anavar is good if you are just doing it to recover from your workouts. If you try to use it to recover from work you will have a bad time.

It gives you an almighty pump, and that's not a good thing if you are using your hands and need precision. It makes your hands and arms swollen and clumsy.
>>
>>36803246
100mg var + 300mg caffeine or bust, nigga.
>>
>>36802575

>orals

Enjoy shitting your liver out. Stop being a pussy and just pin test.
>>
>>36803319
Anavar is perfectly fine. My liver test was within normal tolerances.
>>
>>36803234
>Ostarine, great for beginners
Care to explain why is it great for beginners? Thanks
>>
>>36803319

Var is supposedly mild on the liver. They give it to recovering alcoholics. I had my liver checked after first cycle and doc said it was ok. But still broadly agree with you that the risk isn't worth it. Especially as UGL var is often actually Winny and not Var.
>>
>all these muh oral only cycle fags

Youre all pathetic
Hurrrr needles are supa scary cant pin too pussy
>>
>>36802575
Just pin test into your glootz and get used to it.
Or if that's too hard, go for the lats.
>>
>>36803367
Not everyone wants mad, unexplainable gains and glass vials and needles to dispose of. Is it so unusual that people don't share the same opinion of their bodies as you?
>>
>>36803367
> tfw living in a 3rd world country
> tfw niggas inject vegetable oil and shit
>>
>>36803399

>Not everyone wants mad, unexplainable gains

nigga you won't get those that easy, even with test

You sound like chicks that don't wanna touch anything heavier than 5lbs because they're afraid they're gonna wake up looking like Arnold.
>>
>>36802575
>im doing about 7 miles cycling as well as working with my hands all day

Watch out, everyone. We have a tough guy on our hands.
>>
>>36803399
>mad unexplainable gains
>thinking steroids are magic in the year 2016 of our lord
>>
>>36803456
except tren. tren is bretty fuggin gud.
>>
File: 23.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
>>36803234
I was actually wanting to try ostarine but then when I read around it seemed that Var was the better option(if I dont get scammed with winny that is) the gainz are better,the price is about the same and it carries very little risks.

>>36803399
this.
im not scared to pin I just dont want big gains.Im only wanting to use it to give me a little boost while being so active that is all.
>>
File: Durr.jpg (33 KB, 347x480) Image search: [Google]
Durr.jpg
33 KB, 347x480
>>36803422
>>36803456
Is there anything more pathetic than steron deniers?
"B-buh-but I worked hard for these gains"
>>
>>36803422
I know the score with what you can realistically gain on sauce but Like I said this is mainly for recovery purposes ore than anything.
>>
>>36803526

>b...but you just have to inject test, do 10 pushups every morning, eat McDonalds and pizza hut and you'll look huge xd
>>
>>36803560
>Triple the fat free mass gains in 10 weeks vs natties

>"Nigga you won't get those (mad, unexplainable gains) that easy, even with test"

Try again. Why is it that mentioning an oral cycle turns into a circlejerk about 'Might as well do it right and get better results' and furious backpedalling about 'It's NOT THAT NOTICEABLE, I SWEAR ON ME MUM'
>>
People who are against oral only cycles are fucking braindead just regurgitating bullshit theyve read other people say online

...meanwhile they recommend you kick start your cycle with orals
>>
So any way should I go with Var or something else ?
>>
File: 1448810454734.jpg (22 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1448810454734.jpg
22 KB, 400x396
>>36802575
You're fucking retarted

IT WILL GIVE YOU ZERO RESULTS

it's the biggest anticlimax you will face

>>36803526
You're just pasting something you know literally shit of

stop being so fucking naive
>>
>>36803727
var is fine for a newb

no sides, and you could make 10lbs of lean gains in 6 weeks
>>
>>36803798
Im just wanting somthign for RECOVERY that is all really.

>>36803813
im only a noob to juice though

stats
weigh 82kg
db bench 37kg 3x8
deadlift 1x3 170 3x5 140kg
squat 5 rep max 120kg 3x8 100kg
>>
>>36803798
So the personal experience of a swollen looking drug dealer is somehow more valuable than science? tippity toppity kekkity m8
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>36803857
holy shit
>>
>>36803880
op here
Like I said as well ive see gains on a boxer and a few other guys in the gym.they all looked like they put on about 5-7lbs but all had 6pcs from using Var for 8 weeks.
>>
File: Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg (216 KB, 780x433) Image search: [Google]
Laughterand-Leadership1.jpg
216 KB, 780x433
>>36803813
No, it isn't.

just throw your fucking pc out the window, you're only spreading cancer

for gains, var should be only used by woman

>>36803857
literally wasting your time

you either do it good, or NOT do it at all

try to do some adequate research first.

>>36803880
lmao, then why they're so many skinny faggots that use steroids?

where is the diagram explaining this phenomenon??????

AREN'T THERE OTHER FACTORS RELEVANT? like.. uhmm maybe water and glycogen weight

man, you're retarted. just stop posting
>>
>>36803920
why would I be wasting my time though ?
I feel like I sort of im now in the gym.Im going there and working out hard but my strength levels feel a bit down because of the cycling to work and and work its self.
>>
>>36803920
Get ye gone, swollen pink golem

You've been btfo already. Using testosterone has the *surprising* result of adding mass rapidly. Some people don't want to deal with people noticing that. Other people don't want to have to dispose of glass vials and hypodermic needles.

You're getting worked up about people having different opinions than you, I'd suggest you give the internet a break for a little while.
>>
>>36803920
>for gains, var should be only used by woman

this might be the dumbest thing ive read all week

please leave
>>
>>36803857

why dont you just take test
>>
>>36803978
try to comprehend the thing you're saying

& to get some nuanced thinking skills. before ever talking to me again

>>36803983
how did you btfo me exactly? please remind me of this fairytale, where you btfo me

your theory is based on a pile of shit, you don't even know what you have read because your reading comprehension skills are at the same level of a mental disabled person

you just copy past something, to sound interesting lmao

>>36804002
let me see... 99% of the people agree with this statement, but one anon with 2 brain cells

>still thinks he will be taken seriously.
lmao, i give you credits because you tried
>>
>>36803920
>>36803798
ITT: Heavily dysmorphic individuals getting mad that other people don't share their mental illness.
>>36802476
>>
>>36804062
Ive just been speaking to a friend he's just said the same,just go for a low dose of cyp
>>
>>36804071
>Nuanced thinking skills
>reading comprehension skills
>2 brain cells
Kek, nigga. Don't you have any other fallback other than "Call them stupid"?
Pls go and stay go
>>
>>36804119
he also said something about peptides but he forgot which one it was what was good for recovery.Said he would get back to me on that one.
>>
100 mg a day of VAR for 6 weeks,no need to doa pct.
>>
>>36804095
what are you trying to say exactly?

>>36804146
then don't say stupid shit, so i don't have to call you stupid

it's no rocket science
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.