[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the gym >go up to two girls at a squat rack to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1450672818023.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1450672818023.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>in the gym
>go up to two girls at a squat rack to ask them if they're using the small weights on the floor next to them
>just as I'm about to speak to one of them, the one closest to me looks at me and says, "My name is No!"
>they both laugh

What did they mean?
>>
File: 1460759978066.png (163 KB, 425x338) Image search: [Google]
1460759978066.png
163 KB, 425x338
dont worry. they're even more autistic than you
>>
Intended spaggheti, they tried to be funny.
>>
girls just can't be funny. They are just cringy when they try to be witty
>>
>>36801990
This. I've met a handful of truly funny girls in my entire life. I meet funny guys every other day.
>>
>>36801990
>>36802010
This actually made me realize that I've never genuinely laughed at anything said by a woman. Sure, I've given a couple of pity laughs and maybe a smile, but other than that, nothing.
>>
>>36801951
probably thought you were a creep

>>36801990
>>36802010
these, some of them think they are genuinely funny because of white knights though

>girl makes a shit joke
>beta orbiters think it's hilarious
>it's not
>"hey anon, don't you have a sense of humour??"
>>
>>36801951
If troll, kys.
If srs, it's a reference to Meghan Trainor's song "NO". It's overplayed as fuck on the radio and it's about declining/rejecting guys.

Be hip to pop culture please.
>>
>>36802020
And it's more so their personality that's funny. Not so much their wit.
>>
>>36801951
it's from a Megan Trainor song called No. all the responses in the song are just no, be glad you don't know them op.
>>
>>36802055
this is a troll too, right?
>>
>>36802066
See the lyrics to the song.

Also see >>36802061.

Don't deem something a troll from your lack of knowledge.
>>
>>36802055
holy shit, just watched the video. even with the best make up artists and videographers she's a hideous ham beast with no talent other than enabling other depressed fat women not to feel awful about themselves.
>>
>>36801951

they were trying to make a joke at your expense. The reasoning being that you would want to talk to them. and them pre-emptively rejecting you.

see this is why I hate women, even their "funny" jokes are at your expense. So fucking concieted.
>>
>>36802093
>see this is why I hate women, even their "funny" jokes are at your expense. So fucking concieted.
This reminds me of whenever I see a "prank" video made my a woman. Every "prank" they perform is always mean spirited and most of the time pretty hurtful.
>>
>>36802093
This anon nailed it. There's your reply, OP.
>>
>>36802061
>>36802055
Jesus, that hambeast made another song?
I thought they were just being conceited bitches, now I realise they are unoriginal, conceited bitches that thought they were being funny.

OP, you gotta train your brain for quick comebacks. You don't have to have lightning wit, you just need to have bantz and insults on standby. 99% of shooting the shit is just a collection of various insults you learn to mix and match according to the situation.
>>
>>36801951
You should have said:
"Who the fuck cares about your name, i need those weights over there"
>>
>>36801951
Appropiate response:

"What? Are you using those weights?" And not give it another thought
>>
>>36802214
>>36802286
The key here is to actually not care. Not just act like you don't.
By caring this much (making a thread) about what random average girls think, OP fails by default.
>>
>>36801951
They were being sloots, you should have pushed them to the ground and spit on them and then OHP their 'squat' weight. It was probably only 95 pounds too, of course then your gonna want to impale them after words with said 'squat' weight.
>>
>>36802214
this. Ideal response right here. Alpha as fuck and you ruin their self esteem for a short period of time(until some beta comes along).
>>
>>36802055
>Meghan Trainor
Is that the fat stupid cunt singing about how she's fat and hot and all the guys should want to fuck her?
>>
>>36802384
Unfortunately, yes.
>>
>my name is NO
>don't flatter yourself, I was wanting to get to know that baby weight at your feet more intimately
>>
The singing ham, poster child of the princess feminist.
>notice her video for "no"
>fat girl angles, always wearing a coat or jacket, waist constantly covered.
>>
>Look up the lyrics of "No" out of curiosity
>I now legitimately want to post my address on here so someone can hire a hit on me and let me leave this god awful planet for good

Jesus fucking H. What a cunty, stuck up generation of women the mainstream media is creating. Her first song was about enabling women to be fat and still trap a man. Her second "hit" song "Dear Future Husband" teaches even the lowest of women to have the highest of standards. Now we've got this trash which is shutting men down and letting women boost their egos before even the slightest hint of being hit on. Fuck me. I thought MGTOW was a meme, I really did.

Best response I can think is, in future, just give them a look of "you said something monumentally stupid" and go about your day. May OP's post inspire more of my future PRs with the rage it has generated.
>>
>>36802055
>Listening to music on the radio
>>
>>36802551
WW3 can't come soon enough

They need to realise they're only doing so well because we let them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.