[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >bike alot >super fancy trek road bike >tights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: battleground.jpg (688 KB, 1600x1204) Image search: [Google]
battleground.jpg
688 KB, 1600x1204
>be me
>bike alot
>super fancy trek road bike
>tights
>cool sunglasses
>you get the idea
>usually bike on the public road trail we have in our city
>its mostly for bikes but theres always idiot moms out there with their dogs all over both lanes
>whenever im about to pass I shout "ON YOUR LEFT!" at them so they can get out the way
>blankstare.png
>they don't get over
>have to slow all the way down and sometimes move onto the shoulder to avoid hitting them
>this goes on for weeks
>really pissed off at this point
>theres this one old woman who always yells at me angrily when I call out that im about to pass
>she is now my target
>get an airhorn designed for scaring away dogs
>I can ride with only one hand on the handle bars so I am obviously meant to do this
>steering with left hand
>horn in the right
>don't say anything as I approach her going about 25MPH
>time the aural blast so that it occurs right next to her ear momentarily
>let it rip
>as I pass I see her in my custom rearview mirror i installed on my handle bars
>she apparently fell down
>mfw
>>
File: 8092248501_512d5cd99b_z.jpg (160 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
8092248501_512d5cd99b_z.jpg
160 KB, 427x640
>>36801924
You cyclists are such fucking faggots. I know this is bait, but every cyclist that rides ever should take fucking notes.
>Public trail
F-f-for c-c-cyclists only, f-f-fucking non-lycra wearing heteroggots, i-it's our personal speedway, it doesn't matter if you are using the path for the same reason as us (a workout)
>Shout "ON YOUR LEFT!" at point blank range, using nasal, campy voices that don't carry 2 feet, giving people with animals with minds of their own ZERO time to react
Do cyclists realise bells were invented for a fucking reason?
YOU DON'T SPEED UP TO SOMEONE AT 25MPH AND CASUALLY ASK PEOPLE TO MOVE 2 SECONDS BEFORE YOU ARE ON THEM
>>
>>36802007
I had a bell, I used it, people would stop and turn right into my way as I was passing them regardless of how far away I started ringing it. Now I just dont say anything and shoulder the faggots that are too inconsiderate to stay to the right.
>>
ban bicycles.
>>
>his country doesn't have long-distance cycle routes specialized for bicycle racing
>>
>>36803028
>I had a bell
>shoulder the faggots
You used a bell. You have no right calling anyone else a faggot, you fairy.

Fuck you and every other cyclist. Fuck off the roads.
>>
Why all the hate for him and other cyclists? He's got a point. If I'm walking on a trail and I hear someone shout behind me, I'm gonna turn around. If I then realize it's a cyclist coming my way, I'll move kindly. It's just about being a fucking normal person. I thought the airhorn was pretty fucking funny desu
>>
>>36803326
>Why all the hate for him and other cyclists?
because steady-state cardio is for women.
>>
>>36802007

Get out of lala land and get out of the fucking way, fatass. And put the fucking phone away for one moment of your lazy and miserable life.

Your bitterness over your body being useless for actually transporting you places is no excuse to shit up the paths for everyone else.
>>
>>36803278
this

op is a retarded fucking faggot who should be run over repeatedly like all of his dipshit cyclist buttbuddies
>>
Cyclists are getting gains as they go along. The vehicle is powered by gains. There is no emissions. It is a very efficient means of transportation. Cyclists pay the same taxes as anyone else, our presence on roads is a good thing. People are idiots, including the people who don't know how to step to the right and this air horn blasting retard.

Its unfortunate that these bike trails are littered with meandering simpletons but that's life in a nutshell.
>>
I know this is b8 thread but cyclists can all eat a fucking dick.

I fucked a cyclists gf one time though, that was nice. He stayed with her after he found out lmao.
>>
>>36801924
7-year veteran road racer here, OP.

Assuming you're not just making a too-edgy bullshit post: You're the WORST sort of cyclist, you make things harder for the rest of us out there by being an asshole for no reason other than to be an asshole. Sell your bike and never ride again, dickhead.
>>
>>36801924
>I can ride with only one hand

So could I at 10. Quickly learned to ride with no hands.

You've never left the basement before, let alone rode a bike.

Faggot
>>
Why are all of you so angry
>>
I'm glad the trail I ride and run on doesn't have this problem except between mile markers 15 to 18. The problem there is the trailer trash that live beside the trail and run wvery person off with their 4-wheelers. They've been arrested so many times for harassment and for illegally bring a motorized vehicle on a public trail, yet they're always back at it.
>>
Go use a designated cycling lane you faggots, im glad people run you over with cars because you think your privaledged for riding a bike, kek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.