[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will i die If I do SS while on a cut with no prior lifting experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Will i die If I do SS while on a cut with no prior lifting experience and linearly increasing the weights as the program suggests?
>>
>>36800543
It will be very painful.
>>
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>36800543
No why would it
>>
File: 1419755417421.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1419755417421.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>36800557
I'm not a big guy
>>
>>36800561
OP's a big guy.
>>
>>36800543
you don't gain strength when in caloric deficit, faggot
>>
>>36800543
Was starting a baneposting thread part of your plan?

Well, congratulations! You' got yourself a bane thread. Now what's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>36800574
Of course my master plan was to seriously get your opinion on whether it's a good idea to start lifting on a cut. I'm 174cm and 75 kg at the moment and I am planning to lose some body fat while lifting then start a slow clean bulk
>>
>>36800543
Holy fuck. OP is the first genius to discover this absolutely brilliant and original idea.
>>
>>36800574

>> Crashing this thread...
>>
>>36800598
If you crash my thread there will be no survivors brother
>>
>>36800573
yes you do?

OP brand new he gonna make newb gainz no matter what, you fine OP

just dont do SS longer than a couple months
>>
>>36800603

Have we started the feel?
>>
>>36800625
The LBM rises
>>
>>36800622
How many months is the average routine for the SS program for a complete noob? Or do you do it until you see no gainz?
>>
>>36800543
No you'll still make good progress because needing to become a fatass to gain strength is a merifat meme see oly lifters.

>>36800637
You do it until deloading doesn't work.
>>
>>36800573
he will because he is a noob and will haev dat cns gains u moron get back to pol
>>
>>36800637
How long is a piece of string? Depends on your circumstances. Are you bulking or cutting? Do you have good genetics? For an 'average' person on a bulk you're going to start seeing diminishing returns several months into the program. It's not really an easy question to answer.
>>
>>36800673
OP here but in order to take full advantage of these noob gainz do you have to be eating at a calorie excess? While on a cut are they significantly reduced?
>>
>>36800679
Thanks anon I see your point. I'll start the routine as suggested and let's see how it goes
>>
>>36800682
If you're 20%+ BF please don't bulk. The minute gains you'll make going on a beginner program while bulking will pale in comparison to the negative health effects.

Focus on fixing your diet (which it sounds like you're doing) lift weight and follow your program. No need to overcomplicate or overthink the small details anon.
>>
>>36800543
To maximize the noob gainz and fat loss: keto + ppl.
>>
>>36800682
if you're fat, then just cut...
>>
>SS on a cut
you're not doing ss if you're on a caloric deficit
>>
>>36800703
I don't know my exact body weight but I have been cutting for 45+ days with a healthy diet (tracking calories etc) and have lost 4 kgs without any serious exercise (just walking and cycling). I want my final weight to be around my current weight but with much lower bf and leaner physique. That's why I wanna cut at least until I am 70 kg then start a clean and slow bulk depending on results
>>
>>36800703
I meant body fat sorry
>>
>>36800707
I thought keto was a reddit meme desu senpai
>>
The point of SS is to get your strength up so you actually go to the gym and start lifting for real, with bodybuilding routines. Bulk up, get big and then get on a different program and start your cut.
>>
>>36800732
I thought it too, but I gave it a chance. It worked for me for the first 3 months.
>>
>>36800703
My brother was overweight and started lifting with me. He's still overweight, but while losing mass he still gained 1-2 kgs in most lifts every week, because those beginner gains. If you're overweight I'd suggest simply eating healthy and working out.
>>
>>36800543
If you're fat as fuck (over 25% bf) you'll be alright. Don't do it to get abs though, that's just dumb.
>>
>>36800543
No, you will just get stuck at shit numbers and complain that the program is shit like everybody else.
>>
>>36800543
It says you can right in the book. Read the Programming chapter
>>
>>36800900
>book
>>
>>36800900
This. It kind of bothers me that people here meme about SS all the time but no one has read the fucking book.
>>
>>36800566
For you.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.