[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: images.jpg (36 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36 KB, 384x384
Old one is done. If I took 3 weeks off of lifting and drank a lot how much will my lifts have gone down?
>>
>>36800476
Try it and find out for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>36800476
If you're in a linear progression fullbody routinr like SS you could do the program like the first day, you start at a certain weigth and depending on the bar speed you ibcrease the weigth or not.
>>
>>36800476
This pic just reminded me how much I despise the house of saud
>>
File: tdee.png (7 KB, 663x174) Image search: [Google]
tdee.png
7 KB, 663x174
So, going by Scoob's site, this is my TDEE and BMR. I work out monday through saturday, which may be the reason why my TDEE is quite high compared with my BMR. What I want to know is how right is this?
My weight is 169 lbs and I'm at 18% bf(it was two weeks ago when my weight was 173 lbs), so I want to lose some weight until I'm below 15% bf while still not losing that much muscles(which is pretty much the reason I'm working out). So, is this TDEE right? The daily calories I need is above my BMR, if I follow this I'll lose weight or I may get fatter because of eating above my BMR? I don't know much about this, as you can see, so it's better to ask what I don't understand before using myself as a guinea pig of my doubts.
>>
Start - 300
Current - 220

Every time I stand up, I get a head rush and my vision starts to black at the corners. I can consistently feel my heart beating in my chest, resting heart rate of around 81 which isn't that far weird but I can still feel it thumping in my ears.

Anyone experience this? Have an inclination to what it may be? I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday.
>>
>>36801166
>Every time I stand up, I get a head rush and my vision starts to black at the corners.
You are eating too little, bro. I used to have this until I started to eating a little more during cutting.
>>
What are ways to prevent muscles from hurting after workout?
>>
>>36801232
You think its just that? I figured the heart rate thing would point otherwise.
>>
>>36801309
Well, I don't remember feeling my heart beating in my chest, so maybe there's something more. Either way, try to eat a little more until you go see the doctor, if nothing changes, you ask your doctor about it and tell him you tried eating more and nothing changed(in case he tells the same thing).
>>
Lately I tried doing squats while holding the barbell high above my head (however it is called), but while going down I can feel some pain in my right shoulder. I think in the joint. I tried holding the bar a bit more to the front so that to avoid that, but it fuck ups my technique completely, as it's hard to keep balance that way.
Is it because of lack of flexibility? Can I do some exercises to get rid of the pain in the shoulder?
>>
>>36801330
Alright. Thanks bro.
>>
how much weight/muslce will I lose in a single day with a 500 cal deficit?
>>
What does /fit/ do when traveling somewhere?
I'm on bulk currently, cutting soon, but I'm gonna go away for almost two weeks, and I'm not gonna have access to any gym in that time. What do I do not to lose my gains? Are some simple daily bodyweight exercises enough?
Also, what should I do in regards to cutting and bulking? I assume I shouldn't go on cut if I'm not gonna be able to go to the gym, but should I just keep bulking or go down to my standard tdee?
>>
For all of you cutting fags:

I've just started cutting, I'm 185cm and around 100kg, and since I'm at a deficit every day I wake up with a really weird/shit taste in mouth. Is this normal? Is anyone else experiencing this?

It goes as soon as i wash my mouth but it's kind of weird lmao
>>
>>36801367
1 lbs is approximately 3500 kcal. So 1 lbs in a week is what you'll lose on average.
It should be fat, but you might lose some muscle. You'll lose more of it, if you don't eat clean.
>>
>>36800476
What kind of breakfast can you eat on a low-carb, low-fat, high-protein cutting diet?

I know for lunch and dinner you should eat protein+veggies, and for preworkout and postworkout protein+carbs+fat.

But what about breakfast.
>>
>>36801380
Same guy, I've just googled around and it seems like a synthom of ketosis? There's no way I'm on ketosis, I eat carbs. Not as many as a month ago but no way I'm on ketosis. I guess I'm just burning up the fat and that's leaving bad taste, just the same way ketosis does?
>>
How is these two scenarios compared to eachother?

>wake up, eat, gym one hour later, eat

Or

>eat dinner, wait an hour, gym, sleep

I'm beginning to prefer working out in the evening, usually 8 to 10 pm.
>>
Noob who started running for some cardio. Quickly get out of breath, nose full of mucus, mouth full of phlegm, hard to breath properly. Is there anything I can do other than go slowly until I git gud?

Any better way to make respiratory gainz?
>>
>>36801386
thanks
>>
>>36801097
Help, please.
>>
>>36801866
you might be having upper respiratory system problems or allergies I'd check with doctor
>>
>>36801817
depends what you prefer senpai

I prefer lifting in the morning because it's calm then but I lift better in the evening but it's crowded
>>
>>36801916
Okay, thanks. I doubt it's allergies, unless I'm alergic to exercise somehow. Walking doesn't have anything like the same effect. Might as well see a doctor I suppose.
>>
Skinnyfat weighting 163 lbs at 5'11. With a bodyfat of around 19%.
Since I can't lift due to injury I decided to cut while doing bodyweight exercises.
Supposing I eat enough protein (around 169 g/day) and am losing 2 lbs per week max (usually between 1 and 2 lbs per week), while doing pushups, pullups, dips etc. coming from 1.5 years of inactivity, how much weight should I lose before getting to 10-12%? How much of it will be muscle?
I want to ease out my future bulk, when I will be able to hit the gym.
>>
>>36801166 eat a little more, i started at 300 till 200 and that happened to me constantly unless i ate an extra 500 calories
>>
how do i do pause squats without feeling like im gonna pass out? Even like 40 lbs under my normal working weight i just cant fucking do it; think it has to do with holding my breath with that much weight on my back. I asked in the last thread and was told to breathe more but when? I'm not gonna let my breath out at the bottom of my squat lol
>>
>>36801335
Anyone?
>>
>>36802156
there's really nothing you can do about it
>>
>>36801766
pls respond
>>
Sometime after or during abs exercises I will feel this painful poking into my stomach. Yesterday this occured it was especially painful. Is that normal? Am I doing something wrong?

I know soreness/pain from abs exercises are normal but I'm not sure if this particular type of pain is.
>>
>>36801997
dude do you follow couch to 5k? i think you need to push trough it. i used to spit a lot. running usually clears up the body from mucus and shit.

i know if i manage to get myself running i will get rid if cold or sniffles sooner.

lol sniffles.
>>
>>36800476
I'm gaining weight, but my veins are getting more pronounced. why?
>>
>>36800476
So when people say to start lifting "at bodyweight", does that mean I should literally start learning how to squat with ~150 lbs? Call me a pussy but that seems extreme
>>
>>36800476
i've been lifting about 5-6 days a week on average for the past couple of months, i had a rest day yesterday but went in this morning to do shoulders and they were aching the whole time, and i could barely get up to 80% of my working weight with OHP. i finished early because it wasn't pleasant, i've not pulled anything, i know that much

is it overtraining? i've been on a cut for about the past month, oddly i had a cheat day yesterday but felt worse than i normally do this morning.
>>
>>36802343
No, that means just using the weight of your body. No point adding weight until your form is good. You can visit snap city later if you want.
>>
How to OHP.
I'm doing 4x8 with 33Kg(bar included) and I can do the first two ones easy but I need help from the legs for the 3rd and really struggle with the last.
>>
>>36802343
it means no weight at all, literally body weight squats. they mean hold your hands in front of you and make sure you've got the form down first before you start adding weight to the bar.
>>
>>36802058
El bumpo kinda similar condition
>>
>>36802370
eat more and stick at it, OHP takes time to progress
>>
>>36802378
>>36802362
Oh thank god, that makes so much more sense. Thanks.
>>
does someone have a picture with a guy with fucked up child birthing hips? is 32 inch waist for jeans at 6 2 weird
>>
You ever hit it off with someone and everything is going perfectly until something happens in your personal life and it all goes to hell? And by the time you're better that person's gone.

I miss you :(
>>
>>36802436
lost my dad last month m8, take a week off work

spend time your friends and family, it'll get better
>>
What are good side abs exercises?
>>
>>36802433
If you're talking about pant size, then that's normal.
Post hips though, if you're worried about it.
>>
>>36802256
Anyone or is this a stupid question?
>>
>>36802256
>>36802609
Do you eat a lot before going to the gym?
>>
>>36802618
Not immediately before going to the gym but maybe an 45 minutes before I might have breakfast.
>>
so sometimes during deadlift when i put down the weight to start another rep o get a sort of burning sensation in my pelvic area. it feels kind of like an indian burn but a bit more intense. is my form shit or something?
>>
finally convinced my dad to start to lose weight sending him the sticky but it's not working fuck sake anyone have it saved?
>>
>>36802767
>anyone have it saved?
its back up though
>>
>>36802667
It it sharp pain? It's what people commonly call a "side stitch" or just a "stitch".

Happens when you eat close to a workout.

>>36802667
Sometimes it happens to me even if I eat an hour before training. Try an hour, then 1 hr 15 mins, and keep going until you find that perfect timing.

If it is what I'm describing then you have nothing to worry about, literally happens to everyone, don't know why though lel
>>
I've been doing my workout according to the practical programming novice workout, but this thing takes fucking ages.

Considering that I start with the squad can I remove some of the warm ups for the later left as the squat will work out the full body? I think ripptoe says this.

Basically I think it's too much volume

Also will doing accessory exercises on the off days help me with my main lifts, things like obliques etc.
>>
My numbers are kinda shit but I have decent aesthetics.

I don't actually follow a specific program, just a very flexible PPL routine.

For example a typical week is like PushxLegsxPullxxLegsxPushxPull

I seem to make gains, do you think this is a retarded way to train? Also I always mix up the exercises, never follow a specific order or specific exercises.

Don't care that much about weight except squats maybe. I also don't bench press nor deadlift.
>>
>>36802882
That is exactly what I was trying to describe. I'll try going a little later after I eat. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36802890
You bench 100lbs?
Thank you hungry skellington..
>>
>>36802992
That's a template you fucking mong. All the values are the same.

Actual retard.
>>
Does anyone know whether the 5RM you put in on symmetricstrength.com is for 1 set of 5 or multiple sets of 5?
>>
>>36803012
one set

That's why it's a 5 rep max. what max weight can you do for exactly 5 reps?
>>
When doing OHP my right wrist clicks a lot and aches like fuck. Left wrist is just fine. Right wrist clicks all the time anyway. Think it could be something like rsi (I play a fuckton of csgo and osu!). What do?
>>
On a PPL routine, should I be doing deadlifts on Pull or on Legs?
The way I see it is that because the movement is mostly through the spinal erectors, glutes, and hamstrings, it should be on leg day, leaving Pull to rows and pull ups.
>>
>>36803051
kek, always thought I was a weak fgt every time I posted in those threads because I always put in 5x5s

thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>36801380
Ask your dad.
>>
>>36803090
Deadlifts work the legs but it's mainly a back exercise dude. Work them on Pull. But hey that's just my opinion.
>>
File: 513l3Y-VT4L._SY355_.jpg (30 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
513l3Y-VT4L._SY355_.jpg
30 KB, 355x355
Does it matter if I put much more water into my proton drink than what the manufacturer suggests? Pic related has a suggestion of less than 1l of water per portion and I just gag from all the sweetness. It would be much easier to drink it if I put 1.5l of water. Does it make any difference in terms of effects?
>>
File: fit-girls[1].jpg (30 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
fit-girls[1].jpg
30 KB, 427x600
does the speed of weight loss have an impact on the amount of loose skin you will have? i started at 310 in november and got to about 245 by just eating less and hit a plateau, so i started eating healthy instead of just less and started on an elliptical and in a week i'm down to 232. i don't know what's going on?? any help?

thanks /fit/
>>
>>36803647
>is it bad to drink 500ml more water than a plastic bag says to
Are you retarded?
>>
>>36803762

No, but drinking 500 ml makes you piss more and maybe I'm wasting something
>>
how do you guys plan diets? do you use diet planners?
>>
>>36803778
You are;
Youre wasting our time and the bump limit of this thread.
>>
>>36800476
Let's say I increase the weight on my lift but only manage one set, is that still better than having done the full number of sets on the weight prior to that?
>>
>>36803982

Well it's a different stimulus to your nerves and they'll adapt. It's pretty likely you'll get more reps the next time, so yes.

It's a useful technique when you get stuck.
>>
what body fat % should i get down to before i end my cut?
>>
>>36804023

I think that's a wrong way of looking at it. It's unlikely you'll get too down, rather you'll eventually quit due to stress or fatigue. And then you'll consider a surplus again, or maintenance.

It's more important to have a maximum bf limit where you stop bulking.
>>
>>36801335
That's your rotator cuff bro
Don't fuck with it. if it persists either try to some lightweight rotator cuff exercises to strengthen them. Otherwise it will likely be a genetic flaw unfortunately and you should be very careful not to overstrain it
>>
>>36803393
i live alone >1500mi away from any members of my family so it's no unrequested incest son
>>
I have stupid question.
How do I control myself? Recently started lifting hard and I guess Im getting more testosterone or some shit, because I'm becoming douchebag. In work I almost got into fight with one nigger, I've been calling everyone "lazy fucks" and when I ended my part of work I stood In the middle with hands in the air telling supervisor that I'm the big boss now. After I finished I started giving orders to people and some fags who had their 1st week thought I'm some kind of important person because I was just walking around giving orders. Wat do /fit/? I know self confidence is good, but there is fine line between than and being dick
>>
>>36804020
Good to know. I worry as I'm struggling on db bench, my left arm in particular. If I have to go up rep by rep, I'll take that progress over no progress then.
>>
>>36802156
Breath in on the way down. Breath out on your way up. How long are you pausing?
>>
What's a good substitution for dips? Close grip bench?
>>
File: 1880660534.jpg (325 KB, 1022x1122) Image search: [Google]
1880660534.jpg
325 KB, 1022x1122
For refers days should I up my calories or just my carbs?
>>
What's wrong with my wrists? Everytime I do curls with a barbell (3x8) I get pain in my wrists, not like the tendons or whatever but like right on the outside of the bone it feels like. Happen to anyone else?
>>
>>36802542
All ab exercises
They wont show until your shredded
>>
>>36804078
i'll change my question a bit.

ideally what body fat % should i get down to before i end my cut?

i'm a recovering fatty currently at 20% so i'm in unknown territory now.
>>
>>36804182
meant refeed lol
>>
>>36802731
Maybe. Try deloading and get someone to check your form
>>
my hands are often cold....i am skinny fat but have a little bit of muscle.

I have recently started working out.....aside from a medical issue like raynaud's....could it just be that my heart is weak and my circulation is poor?

Some times my hands are warm and veiny...if I put on some weight do you think it will go away?
>>
Is it a good idea to go light on leg day to let my upper body catch up to my lower body? I am an ex fatty with big legs and calves.
>>
>>36804137

Kill yourself.
>>
>>36803778
Protein doesn't make it through your kidneys unless your kidneys are fucked. Add as much water as you wan
>>
>>36804246
this is probably your best option
>>
>>36804166
That should be fine. It almost doesn't matter what exercises you do. just that your hitting the right muscles and progressing
>>
>>36804186
Use an EZ bar instead
>>
>>36804222
No but try and add more work to upper body if you can recover from it.
>>36804203
10% or whenever performance in the gym takes a hit.
>>36804221
Do your cardio. Skinny fat by definition have no muscle so idk what you're on about.
>>36803787
Custommealplanner.com
>>36803758
Drink loads of water and try and hit 2-3lb a week.
>>36803058
Bring the bar closer to your heel of the Palm instead of the fingers.
>>36802330
If you're in the northern hemisphere it's getting hotter
>>
>>36801265
Hurting could mean injured or DOMS.
Injury: Make sure your form is correct. Watch videos and read up on how to properly perform the movement. Look at yourself in the mirror while doing the movement, if possible. Ask people (or your gym buddy) to take a vid of you and post it here for advice
DOMS/soreness: Eat right. The more shit you eat, the more you deprive your muscles of the nutrients they need, the worse they will recover.

>>36801335
Why even do this? Did you hold your arms in line with your body? Cause if you don't angle your arms in any way and have the barbell right above your head you're basically doing the same thing as locking your elbows during BP/knees during squats, putting all the weight on your joints and off your muscles. Of course you're gonna hurt your shoulder this way.

>>36801771
If you have the smell from your mouth all day everyday then it's pretty probable you have diabetes (not even kidding). If it's only in the morning, I'd just call it morning breath and disregard it.

>>36801817
Both have pro's and cons. For me I prefer going in the morning, cause workout booster + being really awake after the gym causes me to not be able to sleep for 2-3 hours after the gym. Problem is if I do squats in the morning, they're so straining that it makes me nauseas, out of breath and I just feel weak and bad afterwords. Like I have circulation problems or something. Its really only personal preferences, you wont get more or less gains depending on when you go.

>>36802882
>>36802954
Not gonna say you're wrong, I just never heard of people getting a stitch from eating before training. I always get them when I jog and breath inconsistently. I've never heard of anyone getting a stitch from something non cardio either. You could try wikipedia's suggestions for prevention: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Side_stitch

>>36802909
> do you think this is a retarded way to train?
Yes, 'nuff said.

>>36803058
Try not to move your wrists.
>>
>>36804313
I have tried this however I still get pain :/ could it be how my wrists are oriented or something? Like keep wrists tighter or looser or something like that?
>>
>>36804221
Cardio, and quit using nicotine if you do.
I have the same issue, and using caffeine makes it worse in cold weather.
>>
Is doing DL for hamstrings redundant? My friend is arguing that DL is great for hamstrings , and Im trying to explain to him that DL is meant for back , and if he wants to focus on hamstrings he can do lunges . Am I in the right?
>>
Shalom, goyim.

For an Upper/Lower split, it's usually like this:
ABxCDxx

A: Heavy Lower (squat, dead)
B: Heavy Upper (bench, row, press, pullup/chinup)
C: Light Lower
D: Light Upper

How viable would be something like this:

A: Heavy Squat, Light Deadlift
B: Heavy Bench, Heavy Row, Light Press, Light Pullup
C: Heavy Deadlift, Light Squat
D: Heavy Press, Heavy Pullup, Light Bench, Light Row

(where "heavy" is 3-6 rep sets and "light" is 8-12 rep sets)

Or does anyone know a intermediate periodized program that is not powerlifting specific (i.e. where press, row and maybe pullup are treated as equal to bench/dead/squat) ?
>>
>>36804451
The deadlift hits the hamstrings pretty well, especially some variations.
But if you're focusing on the hamstrings, hamstring curls will do a better job.
Not knocking lunges though.
>>
>>36802357
Sounds like rotator cuff problems.
>>
>>36804559
>For an Upper/Lower split, it's usually like this:
>C: Light Lower
>D: Light Upper
the fuck? its usually heavy/intensity or power/hypertrophy or something like that. or just press/dl/squat/bench
>>
>>36801368
Fuckloads of pushups pullups bodyweight squats and running, or bring a few dumbbells and rock out a quickie in the hotelroom
>>
I've lifted for about two years and since I haven't lifted for about a year.

I want to start up again, but my squat form is terrible. I always end up overextending my back as described in starting strength. Then I end up getting back pain. I have a very flexible back. How do I correct this?

Tl;dr: Ways to correct overextension when lowbar squatting?
>>
>>36803393
Underrated kek
>>
>>36804766
Also, my ass and inner abs feel pretty underdeveloped, so how do I target those and strengthen those specifically?
>>
>>36804766
you just need to learn to squeeze your abs to straighten your back. your back will feel like its rounded at first. you might need to have someone who has a trained eye on lower back position to watch you while you squat.

id experiment with a belt too. it can help your proprioception a lot as it puts the pressure a bit unevenly if your back isnt straight
>>
>>36801368
If you're staying at a hotel, they should have their own gym. Unless it's like a motel or someshit. Other than that, just do bodyweight shit.
>>
How do you deal with taking a break from lifting?
>>
File: 1451709931725.jpg (58 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
1451709931725.jpg
58 KB, 960x774
What are the negative side effects of eating at a 1000kcal defect?

Month in and I've lost 20~ pounds and I work out 3 times a week, but just cardio.
>>
>>36801166
eat some more sodium
>>
Question: is it worth doing abs if I am bulking? I am trying to put on a bunch of weight (pretty much skelly right now) and I used to do abs everyday and my abs were fairly visible, but not like a super nice 6pack. I am not too interested in keeping a 6pack now because it is too much work. Will other lifts provide me with enough ab training, or should I still dedicate 20min a day to abs like I did before?
>>
>>36805020
>should I still dedicate 20min a day to abs like I did before?
no
>>
>>36802058
Bump
>>
>>36805020
Deadlifts and squats should be enough, but it wouldn't hurt to throw in an exercise at the end of each training session if you want to.
>>
>>36802890
Anyone?
>>
Serious q here,

>Depressed as hell, become obese
>Move out of parents home, I go to gym every day
>Lost much weight but still obese, go gym 7 day a week
>Cute redhead, think she likes me
>The course ends in 7 weeks, doubt I'll see her after

Next week there's a break from the course, I want to drop a couple more pounds than usual over it, don't care if it's muscle or fat.

I was thinking 48 hour fast, what can /fit tell me?
>>
File: 1452964044635.jpg (42 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1452964044635.jpg
42 KB, 540x960
>>36804962
I tried it on a cut once. I was cold and lost some of my color, but overall I was fine.
I wasn't consuming enough fats though, that could have been the issue.

>>36805020
That's like asking if you should train biceps on a bulk. It'd be a good idea to still do an exercise for core. Like ab wheeling, unless you want to lose progress when you could make even more.
>>
I used to incorporate a lot of pushups into my routine, like near 1000 twice a week. I've since cut that down to one 700 pushup day a week, but am thinking of cutting that too since I find it boring compared to weights.

Is there anything special about pushup thst can't be achieved through weights?
>mike tyson in his prime just did pushups and situps never weights, said weights made him 'slow'
>>
>>36805288
nice dubs. Alright man, I try to eat plenty of protein and healthy fats (low sodium almonds, peanut butter, etc.) Appreciate the help.
>>
>>36805261
its good that you want to but dont force it. just keep losing weight at the speed you have been going at.
>think she likes me
ask her out then.
>>
Has not starting lifting as a teenager screwed over my total potential gains? Is it too late for me to start in order to make it?
>>
>>36804908
Wouldn't using a belt not train my abs though? I try to squeeze my abs, but I feel like I almost have 0 control over them, like they're difficult to squeeze properly. Same with my ass. I can kinda squeeze it, but it's awkward.
>>
>>36805330
No. Not at all.
Stop worrying about it..
>>
I'm a skele and want to start at the gym. I don't know how to do any of the lifts and have none to show me. How can I start? I really want to go but just don't know how. Are there any programmes that are easier/simple to start with? What are the easiest to hardest lifts? Are there simple ones I can ease myself in with?
>>
>>36805314
the only thing you cant get from weights but can get from pushups is the tolerance to do more pushups.
>>
>>36805324
We been talking 10 am to 11 pm since tuesday although she hasn't replied since 2pm.

When sunday comes I am
>>
I incorporate an upright row with my squat. This currently limits me to 200 lbs. Would I better off hitting the upright row muscles with another exercise and increasing squat weight?
>>
>>36805375
nice, good luck breh
>>
I'm 230 lbs and 5'10, if I lose weight am I going to have a fuck ton of loose skin? That other thread active right now is scaring the hell out of me. How much should I cut? is 1000 calories too much?
>>
>>36805352
Just to add to this - should I start with some machines for ease?
>>
>>36805376
What
>>
>have homegym
>used to farting since it's only me, and my farts never smell
>fart when doing squats or lifting heavy
>want to join a gym with other people in it
how do i stop farting?
>>
>>36805344
Good to know anon, thank you. Do you know at which age you hit your maximum potential? Something like 25-35 and then you start to have a lower plateau?
>>
>>36804734
fugg. i feel fine again now but i think i'll leave shoulders for a few days just in case.
>>
>>36800476
Do pushups work your chest effectively?
>>
>>36800476
How can you guys develop such a decent upper chest mine doesn't seem to grow
>>
So I'm fleshing out the other parts of my overall fitness routine. I've got strength training 4 non-consecutive days a week, cardio the other 3, and yoga 3-4 times a week. I'm wanting to add in some general conditioning and some bodyweight skills work.

For the conditioning, I'm thinking 3 times a week (on the same days as cardio) with
>heavy bag training
>depth/box jumps
>medicine ball work
>hanging practice to increase length of hang time

Then there's the bodyweight skills which will mostly be done at home or worked in with the conditioning. Focusing on
>handstand
>levers
>planche
>l/v-sit
>pistol squat

Can I add all that onto the cardio day, or should I break it up more? I also have hand-wraps, but no gloves for the heavy bag training, so should I pick up some gloves?
>>
>>36805533
Nice dub dubs.
I'd say don't worry about it again.
When you get older, your test levels generally drop, but you can easily get TRT for that reason.
Sometimes even more than the normal dosage, if you've got a nice doctor.
Naturally, a 24 year old who has been training for five year will most likely outlift a 100%natty 30 year old who has been lifting the same exact way, for 5 years as well.
But when it comes down to it, in the end, it's no big deal.
If you're old enough for your test to start dropping, ask your doc for trt.

>>36805696
Reverse grip bench, on a flat or incline, and landmine pressing. Landmine pressing is fucking great.
>>
Any nurses, or CNAs here?
How do you like it?
>>
>>36805747
Reverse grip bench? I don't like to live dangerously
>>
>>36805352
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEAD THE FUCKING STICKY

[spoiler]regarding the form, you may consult any PT at your gym, they will show you how to properly do certain exercises[/spoiler]
>>
>>36805798
Do you not have access to a bench with safety bars, or a power rack?
>>
File: life-fitness-circuit-Sl3V.jpg (164 KB, 832x846) Image search: [Google]
life-fitness-circuit-Sl3V.jpg
164 KB, 832x846
So i started to go to gym and wanted to know wtf numbers on these machines mean and how to set it to apropriate difficulty?
>>
>>36805343
no, a belt will likely only strengthen your abs
http://strengtheory.com/the-belt-bible/

it feels difficult, i know. try doing crunches and do the same motion when youre at the top position of the squat
>>
>>36805876
Maybe it's in units of ten?
1= 10lbs or kg
2= 20lbs or kg
etc
Go with whatever weight you can do 3x10 of, or whatever rep scheme.
But you'll be better off with free weights, or plate loaded machines.
>>
One of my arms is weaker than the other. If I did say half a dozen one arm pushups with support from an object and carried increasing reps, would that help balance myself out?
>>
>>36801097
halp pls
>>
>>36801766
if your cutting? maybe just some egg whites, or coffe
>>
>>36801380
keto breath, that's good, your doing it right!
>>
if I'm doing a strength day and a volume day, on which day should I have more sets?
like should I do 3x3 on one day and 5x12 on the other or 5x3 and 3x12
I'm intermediate if that matters
>>
>>36805999
In what lift is the weakness showing up? It may not be your arm, but rather one of the other muscles used if it is a compound lift.

Either way, do some isolation work based on whatever muscle is giving your problems. Make sure you start with the weaker arm, and do the same number of reps with the stronger one.
>>
>>36801097
KGbw*24=daily kcal for rest
KGbw*24*1,5 = your daily kcal for rest + action.
simply take this and take away as many kcal as you want.
simply eat KGbw*1,5 - KGbw*1,8= g of protein daily. and you won't lose muscle.
don't over complicate things with scoobys stuff.
>>
Where can I get some juice sent into me
>>
>>36806097
I bet there are male prostitutes neary, otherwise trap escortes will surely work aswell
>>
>>36806097
Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Motts-Original-Apple-Juice-bottle/dp/B00CJ8I4UY/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1460836635&sr=8-2&keywords=apple+juice
>>
>>36805741
Bump
>>
>>36806087
>KGbw*1,5 - KGbw*1,8
Is this right, anon? It gives me -23.1g.
Thanks anyway, now I know how much I'm eating(which was something like 1000kcal deficit)
>>
I've been lifting for a month. I clearly don't know shit but my inner dumb makes me turn things into a game of sorts. I wrote down about 250-300 "goals" that with a little tweaking I could make a list of 100 or so universal goals for everyone. They aren't all impressive things (shit like added an inch to x body part, added 10 lbs to an isolation movement, 25 to a compound.)
I'm thinking of cleaning it up and making a nice image to help motivate other newbs and if it actually catches on with folks I could make an app that you plug in your starting stats and as you progress it would tell you how far you've come in a positive way.

Is this a bad idea? Is there a reason no one else has done this?
>>
Can I eat at 800-1000kcal and not die? I don't feel too hungry or exhausted but everyone gets triggered by that number. I tried doing 1200 for three weeks but I lost almost nothing.

My tdee is supposedly around 2000, and BMR is 1700 but it seems doubtful.

no bully
>>
>>36806130
Thanks , I've been dying to get abit of juice and no one but you has given me a link
>>
>>36800476
SS or Greyskull?
>>
>>36806207
>>36806207
You either a) calculated your BMR and TDEE wrong, or b) didn't calculate the number of calories you ate correctly. Did you weigh and measure everything you ate for 3 weeks? Did you weigh yourself once a week at the same time every week? Did you actually workout and take the calories burned from the exercise into account?
>>
I've been doing some shitty isolation machine routine for about 8 months. I'm sick of making no gains, so I'm going to start a proper compound routine on Monday. Have I wasted my gains, and will I have a harder time making gains?
>>
How do you guys deal with rest days? I have an issue taking them but I need to cut down my lifting from 6 days a week to 4 and it legitimately makes me angry. I feel small on days I don't exercise and I have a hard time imagining being able to maintain a desirable physique with less lifting. I'm aware it's all in my head, but how can I get rid of the gnawing feeling in the back of my head that 2 less session will absolutely ruin me?
>>
>>36806256
Should have started with the compounds. You need the strength foundations from compounds to make any real good use of isolation exercises.
>>
>>36806272
I know, I'm still quite young so hopefully I can make some real progress.
>>
>>36806082
It shows up during bench. I'll do just that to even out my arms.
>>
>>36806287
Of course you can make progress anon, anyone can make progress at any age. You'll do just fine bro, I wouldn't sweat it.
>>
>>36806305
At what point in the bench? That should tell you what muscle to hit.

If the bar leans when you're getting it off the chest, it's your pec, not your arm. If it's in the middle of the lift, its most likely tricep. If it's at the end with the lock out, then it's shoulder.
>>
>>36806254
Checked my BMR/TDEE on a couple of sites, they all gave similar results.

Used a kitchen scale and wrote down every bite

Weighted myself on sunday morning each week after having a shit

I only walked 5.5km 4-5 days a week, 6km/h, but I spent the last two years in bed, eating shit so it seemed good enough for now. Didn't take them into account, just ate 1200 every day.
>>
>>36806313
Thanks anon, looking forward to starting SS on Monday
>>
>>36806167
it's kg*1,5 to kg*1,8.
>>36806207
yes, I cut at 1400kcal; simply get enough protein in. Also don't forget to eat some fat and carbs. Your body needs them. Futhermore, cutting this low, I would suggest stuff like vitamins and minerals.
.>>36806256
Your "noob gains" stop once you made them, if you haven't made them yet, you still have to make them.
>>36806345
If you spent so much time in bed, build muscles first; low bf isn't worth it, without enough muscle
>>
I have a fixed routine with static stretching at the end. Thing is, I haven't worked out for a while and I expect massive DOMS.

Will dropping the stretches for now make the DOMS better or worse?
>>
>>36806392
you shouldn't stretch immediately after working out.
Don't be a fucking bitch, doms last like 2 weeks at most, do your fucking routine.
>>
>>36806392
Stretching will help the DOMS a little, but they're kind of inevitable. Just gotta power through it. Yoga helped me through mine.

>>36806345
I mean you can try going down to 1000 calories if you're not doing any kind of strenuous exercise and see what happens, but something is telling me that there's some user error going on.
>>
>>36806403

Why?

I want to avoid doms because I have other workouts planned, some of which are dangerous injury riskwise if I'm all sore. It's not about the pain.
>>
>>36806466
>I have other workouts planned, some of which are dangerous injury riskwise if I'm all sore
Drop them until the DOMS is gone, dummy. The soreness WILL happen regardless of the stretching. The stretching may reduce the time it takes for the soreness to dissipate, and that's all.
>>
>>36806502

I fucking know the soreness will happen, I'm just asking how the stretching will affect it.
>>
So I took my first ever dose of zoloft 4 hours at at 2 am then went to bed. Woke up just after 6 with liquid runny diarrhea. Could it work that fast? Or could it be the fact my diet for the past 16 hours has just been chocolate up and goes and ice cream?
>>
File: PlatformConstructionAnimation.gif (225 KB, 1140x365) Image search: [Google]
PlatformConstructionAnimation.gif
225 KB, 1140x365
>>36800476
Who here construction/woodworker/DIY etc?

If one wanted to build one of these, what kind of plywood, screws, glue and paint/finish should one use? Please be as autistic as possible with our answer.
>>
what are stomach vaccums good for?
>>
What to use in place of salt so that food/veggies doesn't taste so bland?
>>
File: goddamn.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.jpg
92 KB, 1080x1350
How/where go I go to get my body fat percentage checked? I need to know what I'm at.
>>
>>36806644
Search for "bod pod" in your favorite map app. Your insurance _might_ cover it.
>>
>>36806621
dude fuck me unless you're using handfuls you can put salt on your shit, a few pinches are barely even measurable

other than that though, pepper, paprika, garlic/onion powder, allspice, cumin, curry powder, there are literally hundreds of spices to put on stuff

your problem may also be food quality, if your meat/veggies are complete garbo then drowning them in seasonings won't help - you can also fuck the quality of food by under/over cooking, so look into every aspect of the food you're eating; overall quality -> quality relative to other brands -> prep -> actual cooking -> garnishing and plating
>>
>>36806644
Either invest in a set of bodyfat calipers, or if you got the money/insurance, get a DEXA scan
>>
situation: I've been doing the stronglifts routine
question: is it worth it or am I wasting potential gains
>>
>>36806713
I might just get the DEXA scan. Yeah

Now to find a place in NY to do it
>>
>>36806816
Do you have the forms of all the lifts down pat? If so, feel free to switch to 3x5 routine. If not, keep going until the forms are second nature
>>
File: 71kzq8pUz5L._SL1500_.jpg (147 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
71kzq8pUz5L._SL1500_.jpg
147 KB, 1200x1500
>>36805741
>>36806155
One more bump
>>
>>36806850
I'm assuming you're referring to starting strength, yeah?
>>
>>36806899
That or one of its variations, or Reg Park's. 3x5 compound isn't limited to SS
>>
can i actually get /fit/ with they're program
>>
>>36806929
thanks a bunch
>>
currently on a -1000 calorie deficit (my calorie maintenance is ~2800ish) so im at 1600-1800 cal per day. current weight is 148 at 5'7''. the question here is will yohimbine HCl help me remove the stubborn fat in my stomach?
>>
I've been stuck on 95KG 5X5 incline bench for fucking weeks, and also my OHP has been stuck at 1pl8 for weeks as well... I can't do flat bench because it hurts my shoulders too much, any suggestions? Thanks
>>
>>36806969
this has to be bait.
>>
>>36806969
kek
>>
>>36807006
Don't bother mate, just reduce your deficit to 250 or 500, 1000 is too much and will do more harm than good
>>
>>36806261
Anyone?
>>
>>36800476

How do I get a bf?
>>
>>36807051
I'd say just ignore it I get that as well, and im pretty sure that you do have a residual pump after lifting so its not entirely in your head.
>>
>>36806078
pls respond
>>
>>36807006
In the sense that it will help shed fat everywhere yes. Spot reduction is a pipe dream senpai, you need to grind and get to 15% bf to see that stomach go down.
>>
I feel l-sits more in my hips than my abs.

Am I doing the movement right or wrong?
>>
>>36807101
5x12 is a lot, 3x12 would be better. Personally I do 4x10. It's not really as much about sets at is is about overall repetitions when it comes to volume.

Also I'm assuming by volume you're implying training for hypertrophy over strength gains, excuse me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>36807021
>>36807030
sorry to ruin it for you guys but im serious.
>>
>>36807195
Here's the deal man. I did nothing but body weight for 12 years before entering a gym. Started at age 10, joined a gym at age 22. I was really anti social, don't ask. Anyway, it took me 12 years of body weight just to get into a gym and bench like 70 lbs.

Long story short, don't waste your time like that. Just join a gym or get some weights man, trust me. If anything all that garbage if just gonna net you some muscular endurance, but that's about it.
>>
>>36807142
I'm training for overall fitness, so hypertrophy and strength thus the volume day and the strength day,
I couldgo down to 8 reps on volume day though
so you think I should be doing 3 sets on volume, what about strengthday?
thanks btw
>>
>>36807281
The most common set/rep range for strength is either 5x5 or 3x5. Strength is more of a neural adaptation than a physical one, so if you're not using enough weight to be taxing your nervous system by that number of reps, you're going to end up with a different outcome.

Personally for strength I do 5x5, and I usually use enough weight to just barely get the final rep of the final set up. And for hypertrophy usually I'll aim for 4x10 but recently I've been doing something like 1x12 , then 1x11, then 1x10, you get the idea. As long as you get a good pump you're pretty set. A pumped muscle will grow.
>>
File: izZ7t57.png (543 KB, 603x608) Image search: [Google]
izZ7t57.png
543 KB, 603x608
>>36800476
2 months into SL.
Until now I've been stuck into a shit gym that didnt allow squats and standing OHP (no power rack).
So I could only do the smith machine squat and seated press.
I'm in the process of moving gyms, found a really nice one, decent price (20€/month) that has everything, AND a power rack/cage.

I have some Qs:

how do I go on and basically learn squats? my ankles are tight as fuck and I struggle to go down....should I just continue doing stretching, bw squats and such?

I'm worried about OHP, I know that I will have to deload, maybe not empty barbell (today I tried doing some reps with 30, last 5x5 was 47.5)....do I start with the bar slightly above chin height and unrack it from there and keep a safety at like lower pec level?
>>
Is there any info on body weight only fitness?

I'm a skinny guy (5'8, 66kg) and hated the gym when I went. So just looking to have a routine of pressups/situps/swimming to get a otter mode body.

Any thing like that? At the moment I swim 30 lengths every couple of days, I'm sure there is a more scientific system.
>>
>>36807421
Can't help you with OHP as I don't do that. But for the squats google something called third world squat and give it a try, a lot of people have claimed it has helped them greatly with their leg/ankle mobility.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (14 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
14 KB, 475x310
Hey /fit/ how do I gain weight easily
>>
>>36807441
that's the poo in loo position kek
It's basically what I'm doing in my stretch sessions, I'll keep on doing it then!
>>
>>36807442
Eat at a surplus. That's a very vague question though anon. But eating more calories than you expend will guarantee added weight.
>>
>>36807437
Why do you hate the gym?

If you want a bodyweight routine, go to reddit (srs). They've got a whole sub dedicated to it.

As for swimming, "30 lengths" is relatively meaningless since several places don't adhere to the standard olympic lengths for their pools. Either ask someone who works at your gym how long it is, or measure it yourself, and determine where you're at in terms of meters/yards. Then decide if you want to swim for time, for speed, or for distance, and build the routine from there
>>
>>36807473
But I mean I'm kind o skinny fat, so I don't want to look with a gigantic belly, so is there a routine or something?
>>
>>36807491
It was quite boring, I just couldn't get into it. The only way I could get into it is if I had gym buddies (not got any) or a personal trainer (my wages ain't that high!)

Swimming pool is 25 metres. I want to swim for fitness and "otter mode" as I think it's called.

Shallow reasons maybe, but that's what I've got.
>>
>>36807510
Are you exercising anon? As long as you don't go overboard with your surplus and exercise you won't get a huge belly. I keep my surplus at around 300 calories and I've always had visible abs. I'm not 'shredded' by any means, nor do I want to be. There's not really a routine as it's going to vary person to person, but generally keep your fat intake low.
>>
>>36807523
not him, my surplus mostly goes into my gut, and I do abs, so it's not like my abdomen is collapsing
>>
>>36807539
People do distribute fat differently. How big is your surplus? You'd be surprised how little calories actually get burned during exercise. I mean, it's a good amount but it's not as much as people tend to imagine.
>>
>>36807539
Stupid question:
So, when you make it with a girl, and you've done with fucking her etc, you obviously cuddle up to sleep. She will lay her head on your chest.

Do muscles make a good pillow? Like she won't feel ribs that are hard as fuck to lay on, right?
>>
>>36807520
Maybe if you quit doing stupid shit in the gym, and did a solid weight routine, you'd enjoy it more.

You can't swim for "otter mode" though. That's retarded, so don't think like that. Otter mode is just low bodyfat and some muscular development. Either pick speed, distance, or time for a swimming goal, and go from there. That's all you can do for that.
>>
>>36807523
Yeah I do, but recently I can't do, I play rugby so that counts as cardio but I have lost a ton of weight recently so I want to get heavier
>>
How do I calculate my activity level?

I run 5-7 K three days a week, I do SS on the other days, and usually do yoga or calisthenics on the 7th day. I also go for walks or hikes on a weekend day for fun, burnt job is fairly sedentary.

Am I 'moderately active' or 'very active'?
>>
>>36807565
So I'd have to lift to get decent pectoral muscles?
>>
>>36807579
Well, eat more then. It really isn't rocket science bro. Especially with rugby, that's an intense sport. Just calculate your TDEE and then eat 300-500 above that.
>>
>>36807582
Moderately active is like 45-60 mins of moderate activity 3-5 days a week in the gym. I'd call you very active.
>>
>>36807602
>>36807602
Not kind, but you kind of have to lift to get decent any muscle. If you're worried about getting 'too big' though, don't. You won't explode overnight bro.
>>
>>36807602
You'd need to do some kind of resistance training. Weightlifting is generally more efficient than bodyweight movements and can lead to more gains overall since the resistance is not limited to your weight. Swimming won't grow your pecs
>>
>>36807562
You know that calculating the exact tdee is a pain, but several calculators gave me 2500 (185cm , 83kg, 22yo, gym 3perweek), put it in mfp and my goal cals are 3100, I'm always hovering at 2900ish but I cant count the oil I use to cook stuff so I'd say I'm hitting it pretty much everyday, today I crushed it, 3300!
I havent really gained that much fat, I did gain 3.5-4 kilos since mid february, when I started SL, also lifting is kind of fixing my lordosis. I look decent, but I do have a bit of fat in my lower abs, from belly button downward
>>36807564
I wouldnt know, since I've never even hugged a girl in anythng more than a "friend" way.
I'd guess that unless you're completely made of bones it makes no difference, the pressure at which her head would prop onto your chest wouldnt be high enough for her to feel everything so precisely.
One thing that she would probably notice more is skin temp, skin texture/quality and hair or absence of them
>>
>>36807651
I understand about the TDEE thing, it's a pain in the ass. But it's not like it needs to be down to the exact calorie, that's just autistic. As far as your lower abs, doing ab work isn't going to change that. You'll just build the muscle under a layer of fat. So your best bet is to just keep working out to be honest man. If you're worried, you could always do some HIIT to burn a litle extra fat but be careful if you're also trying to gain weight.
>>
Good exercise for forward head posture. I'm currently doing that one from that guy on YouTube where you lean against the wall with your chin tucked in and do three arm movement exercises. Anything else I should be doing?
>>
>>36807626
Not worried about getting too big or anything. I know I'm not going to accidentally get big. It's more I'm hoping to avoid the gym and don't have space for any equipment at home, so hoping that swim and Calisthenics would be enough to just keep me on the decent side, rather than just skinny
>>
>>36807250
thanks bruh
>>
>>36807695
I mean you'll look better than someone who doesn't swim or do any kind of exercise at all. If anything you can always fill buckets/bags with books and shit. It's ghetto but it would work.
>>
>>36807695
>hoping that swim and Calisthenics would be enough to just keep me on the decent side
It won't for at least a year and a half, honestly. Between the skill work and the slow progression, calisthenics are pretty shit for developing any kind of muscle. It can be done, just not for a long while, and you'll continue to look skinny until then
>>
>>36807729
Ghetto indeed, but I guess it can work. Thanks. Now I just need a rudimentary lifting chart so I know what lifts to do to work mainly on chest/arms.

>>36807733
I guess what I'm looking for is something I am happy to keep doing. I'll be first to admit I'm happy as I am, but mainly doing this to be a bit more than a skinny dude that girls obviously don't find attractive.

So I'm not looking to join a gym because I know I can't stick to it. Something like calisthenics and swimming, I know I could stick to long-term.

I don't want to get a girl and suddenly feel ok to drop the gym finally etc.
>>
>>36807757
Your mindset is all kinds of fucked up, senpai. I used to think like you, and you're setting yourself up for a lot of wasted time.

The reason the gym was boring was he cause you were doing some pants on head retarded routine some PT gave you. I did the same thing. It's boring because it's not challenging and you didn't make any kind of progress to keep you going.

You wont stick to calisthenics because youll see even less physical progress with that and will stop. I did the same thing. Switch to a more serious routine, and you'll enjoy the gym more.

Also, when it comes to girls, your mindset destroyed your chances long before your skinny body did
>>
Any good alternatives to myfitnesspal? I was considering just using a spreadsheet but I don't want to miss anything.
>>
>>36807812
>More serious routine
Suggestion? I'm setting up for buying a house, but once that is done, I'll reassess about the gym, as I'll see what the local one is like.

>Mindset destroyed your chances...
As in my lack of confidence in my body?
>>
>>36807835
I'd recommend Stronglifts until you learn the forms of the main lifts. Then switch to Starting Strength, or a variant on it, or Reg Park's beginner routine.

And yes. Your confidence gets in the way
>>
>>36807875
Thanks anon! May Zizz be with you!
>>
>>36807684
Yeah it doesnt really bug me.
I'll cut once I'll have some muscles to show, and that will be in a while, since I started only 2 months ago.
I was thinking about starting doing some cardio, something pretty chill just to get me going.
Idk, maybe I'll do a minicut for august, it depends on my gains
>>
>>36807941
Regardless of what all the autists here say cardio is great. The heart is a muscle just like any other, and it needs to be trained.

Honestly thought I wouldn't worry about cutting at all just yet. It'd make more sense just to stick with the bulk, and cut in preparation for next summer. A few months of progress isn't going to have a very impressive effect.
>>
How often would I need to train a particular muscle in order to maintain and not gain? I've been training legs twice a week for a long time and I am more than satisfied with the size of my thighs. I'd actually prefer they not grow at all because I need to do some serious calf work. Could I say, squat/leg press once a week to maintain the mass?
>>
>>36808059
I was just about to ask this. If I reach my target look and don't really want to push for more, how do I just maintain the current look?
>>
Can a girl get a decent physique from regular swimming? I've been lifting but think I might be injured, therefore thought of picking up swimming instead. Obviously I know my muscles won't grow, but, just curious as to what kind of results I can expect. I'm a 135lb 5'9 lanklet if that makes a difference.
>>
>>36808132
Well, define decent physique. You won't get fat, but you won't get a squat booty or anything either. Minimal muscle growth, possibly good definition though.
>>
>>36807019
bump
>>
File: 20160416_175102-1.jpg (648 KB, 1836x2567) Image search: [Google]
20160416_175102-1.jpg
648 KB, 1836x2567
>inb4 dyel

But really, bmi?
>>
>>36808162
Are you eating enough? I stalled on 2pl8 bench awhile ago and what helped me was dropping to 205lbs and doing 5x5 for a week or so with that. Also, how many times a week are you benching? I didn't starting upping any of my weights a lot until I started doing the big compound lifts fewer times per week.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.