[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here Vegetarian/Fruitarian/Vegan? What caused you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Anyone here Vegetarian/Fruitarian/Vegan?

What caused you to transition?
>>
>>36799926
Not fruitarian but, fruit here, what caused to switch was the sight of a glorious big cock.
>>
>>36799926
Yes fruitarian.
After I was castrated I didn't feel the need for any food but fruit.
>>
>>36799926
Stop using sexy vegan girls to get replies. No one cares about veganism.
>>
>>36799952
Kek
>>
>>36799926
>what caused you to transition?
It seems unrelated to the vegetarian thing but I wanted to be a girl.
>>
>>36799937
Did you suck it and swallow the cum?
>>
File: 1416186851187.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416186851187.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>36799926
Vegetarian here
I never liked killing/hurting animals (human or otherwise) and 11 years ago i met some friends that were vegetarian and showed it was actualy pritty easy.
I try not to be an asshat about it an I don't mind sharing BBQ's with meat eaters and such. That beeing said, beeing vegetarian gives me a slight disadvantage at lifting (ex-skelly) but nothing i can't handle.
>>
I'm vegan because I care about my health. Suck it, meatfags.
>>
I stopped eating meat when I realized today's meat farming and supporting it is not sustainable and it's huge stress on environment. I only eat game meat maybe once or twice in a month or meat from a independent small farm.
>>
>>36799926
I became a fruitarian when I realized sucking my dad's dick was a huge stress for my mom. So it was the only sustainable solution.
>>
logic and not being a fucking shitcunt caused me to transition
>>
>>36800050
being vegetarian literally makes no difference when it comes to suffering of animals m8
>>
>>36799926
I became a vegetarian because I just didn't like the taste of meat. I have no problem hunting animals tho
>>
>>36801622
you think that makes you a fucking tough alpha m8?
>>
>>36800050
>beeing vegetarian gives me a slight disadvantage at lifting (ex-skelly) but nothing i can't handle.
It doesn't. At all. Why would you say that? I'm a meateater but even I know that's bull.
>>
>>36801601
wut. for every chicken you don't eat a chicken doesn't have to be killed. of course that doesn't translate 1:1 but when more people start eating vegetarian (even sometimes), eventually production will go down.
>>
>>36799926
Vegan here, reasons: suffering and death of animals, health related reasons, taste never was a really important factor to me considering meat consumption aaaaand humans are herbivores anyway, partially omnivorous maybe, but no carnivores.

>inb4 bait
I'm serious, but if you want to get into an autistic rage or shrug it off as me not being educated about this topic correctly, go for it. I'd love to read some more stupid articles claiming that meat and dairy consumption is healthy and ethically acceptable, or some buzzfeed bullshit that calls vegans unattractive to women.
>>
>>36799926
One day I decided to try not eating meat, and suddenly it became a lifestyle change.

it doesn't really affect me one way or the other, its not like vegetarians cant eat whey or some shit
>>
>>36799926
I accidentally go vegan and/or fruitarian for weeks at a time. Occasionally get my hands on fish and eat that until I run out. Then it's back to vegan again. Then vegetarian for a while because gymbro bought whey and forcefeeds me. I don't really stress about food, just like to eat greens and fruits.
>>
>>36799926
Vegetarian because of animals suffering etc.

slight disadvantage because everything is carbs. although MQ is the cheapest/best source of protein its not very filling. being vegetarian is great for gainz but horrible if you're a fattie
>>
>>36803380
Eat yoghurt, quark, eggs for protein? Vegetarians escape the trap vegans fall in because they can rely on good protein sources rather than carby plant stuff.
>>
As a well known cocksucker, I have dabbled in several from meat eaters to vegans to people who only ate fast food.

Vegan is no doubt the worst tasting cum in existence.
>>
>>36799926
>Anyone here Vegetarian/Fruitarian/Vegan?

Absolutely.

>What caused you to transition?
I lost the two most important things in my life: my brain and my dick.
>>
>>36803423
as i said MQ (=(Mager)quark) is a nice source of protein but not as filling as the same amount of proteins from chicken or any meat. so its an disadvantage over meat if you're fat
>>
no but sometimes i use vegan recipes for breakfast. for exmaple this morning i had a green smoothie bowl:
>2/3rds cup of almond milk
>2 cups spinach
>1 banana
>2tbsp oats
>1 tbsp matcha powder
>1 orange
blend, then
>pour into bowl, slice half a banana on top, sprinkle a few almonds and a dollop of almond butter

pic related it looks like this, minus the coconut shavings and pro presentation
>>
>>36803474
Oh ok. Sry, didn't know. You get used to it though. Quark and milk protein in general can be very filling as long as you don't bump it with shitloads of sugar. If you eat it non-flavoured and add savory seasonings and with grilled veggies on the side it can easily replace a meat dinner.
>>
>>36803499
Nice. Peas, brokkoli and avocado can also work with that. I use peas as a cheap filler (replaces almond milk) because poorfag, and it makes it damn sweet. I recommend it.
>>
I hate animals, why would I eat something I hate? Meat is disgusting. I eat plants to steal their delicious food
>>
>>36799956
>sexy vegan girls
I'm sorry, but in what world is that creature in the OP considered "sexy"? She's a horsefaced fivehead, is built like a narrow refrigerator, has one eye bigger than the other and she's going bald. Why do people think that any woman who isn't a complete trainwreck is some goddess?
>>
My boyfriend says my vegetarian cum tastes like liquid candy
>>
>>36803559
You're not eating your garlic, bby
>>
>>36799926
Would like to hear about actual fruitarians making it. I mean, sounds ok as diet for like Dalai who doesn't move much, but I can't see anyone active lasting on it.
>>
>Anyone here Vegetarian/Fruitarian/Vegan?
Vegetarian and vegan is the same shit.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.