[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a bit constipated lately. My poop is just a couple hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 415x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 415x233
Been a bit constipated lately. My poop is just a couple hard clumps.

Will upping my carbs by eating a potato or two a day fix this?
>>
>there are people right now who want to fuck that

shiggy
>>
>>36798577
eat an entire head of raw cabbage every day.
>>
Eat fiber
>>
>>36798700
op here

Forgot to mention I am eating fiber everyday
>>
File: 1443506956662.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443506956662.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
>>36798590
yeah but it looks like this
>>
>>36798714
THX I GOT A PROMOTION
>>
>>36798714
out of all the pictures of assholes you pick that uggo one?
>>
Not sure if it works, but I remember my hs chem teacher said bananas will soften hard poop and harden liquid poop
>>
you might want to look into a small bottle of miralax

if it's really bad and you have massive blockage then you should look into liquid magnesium citrate. it's typically grape flavored and I remember buying it from walgreens. be warned tho, that stuff will turn the contents of your bowels into pure water. worse than the worst diarrhea you've ever had, but it'll clean you right out. you'll be shitting out explosive liquid for 12-24 hours though

so if it's not too bad you should just get something like miralax and have it regularly for about a week or two. cultured yogurts and sauerkraut can help, but they won't be immediate effects. those are to help in the future
>>
>>36798714
Dude, my full nuts would feel sooo good clapping and smashing against that wet pussy.
>>
more fat
more fiber
>>
>>36798577
No it will not. Try a laxative maybe. Or drink a lot of coffee
>>
>>36798709
Eat more then, you obviously have a shit diet. How about you show use what you typically eat everyday.
>>
Go buy a box of Atkins bars, eat them all and you'll be shitting like a faucet after 1 hour.
>>
>>36798577
That could possibly fix the problem. Probiotics, milk, or yogurt would most definitely help your digestive tract in the long run.
>>
>>36798577
Unless you are just eating nothing but cheese, check your water intake. You'll want to drink lots of water for /fit/ reasons anyway, and being dehydrated will turn your shit to rocks.
>>
>>36798816
ur gay
>>
Start eating better, potatoes actually stay in your digestive system longer than fruit or other veggies do & drink water
>>
>>36798709
How much fiber?
Go over the DV.

Who else here /barley/?
>>
File: detox cleanse.png (210 KB, 555x522) Image search: [Google]
detox cleanse.png
210 KB, 555x522
>>36798577 looks like some is need for some detox cleanse. by the way you will need allot of toilet paper and some alone time in the shiter.
>>
>>36798577
>a couple hard clumps.

Dehydration - drink more water.

Remember:

>Sticky, 10 wipe shit = eat more fibre
>Hard, clumpy shit = drink more water
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.