[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think about Freelee the Banana Girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
What does /fit/ think about Freelee the Banana Girl?
>>
Dumb tree hugging hyppe sloot!
>>
I'd let her sit on my face while she eats bananas
>>
>>36797675
I think she's hot and would def eat her asshole
>>
>>36797688
It prolly tastes like rotten bananas
>>
>>36797696
That's fine :^)
>>
>Knows more about food than most of fit

>is in better shape than most of fit naturally

>has a healthier mental state than this board.

Yeah. Let the trolls cry about it.
>>
>>36797730
This. The truth hurts.
>>
Looks like absolute shit. In good shape sure, but looks like a dog facewise.
>>
>>36797675
>banana girl
is she a he? Idgi
>>
File: tmp_7361-images1005687562.jpg (6 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7361-images1005687562.jpg
6 KB, 240x210
Real women have curves
>>
>>36797811
Blaha would be the best bear bottom with them curves desuu
>>
>>36797675
>oh look it's THIS thread again
She's a well-known attention whore and absolute fraud.
Thread saged, hidden, and terminated with extreme prejudice if I had anything to say about it.
>>
scam artist

they've been caught eating at Maccas and their forum is full of desperate fat fucks killing themselves eating their bullshit diet
>>
>>36797827
>fatty got triggered; the post
>>
>>36797730
>healthier mental state
>plastic surgery

Wew
>>
There's a lot I like about her, a lot I don't.

She said it was good to stop menstruating as a young woman. I can't get on board with things like that.

The 80-10-10 macro split is also silly. Too many medical sports journals (including one Cory McCarthy linked to recently) put that to rest.

The "eat as muuuuchhh carbs as you want, your body needs constant glucose!" is also pretty dumb. She uses the word "starving" way too generously.

But when she's right, she's really right. She embarrassed a registered Dietitian on TV recently on the topic of meat, dairy and eggs.

Oh, and she's in better shape (and healthier) than just about every one of you fatties.

>>36797832
>they've been caught eating at Maccas
Eating meat, dairy and/or eggs there? If so, show.
>>
>>36797832
>they've been caught eating at Maccas

Source.
>>
File: 1400968108160.gif (2 MB, 320x190) Image search: [Google]
1400968108160.gif
2 MB, 320x190
>>36797675
is that a dried fucking orange on her chest?

tree hugging banana eating hippie commune dwelling attention whore piece of trash
>>
>>36798681
How is it possible to make you that angry over a dried orange and a penchant for bananas?

You people get mad over the most trivial things. Emotional.
>>
>>36798733

have a banana you dried up cuck
>>
Her youtube channel is unwatchable
>>
>>36798767
Emotional.
>>
>>36798793

130lb cuckold.
>>
>>36798869
Someone who likes decorative oranges and bananas has made you post three times without any actual point.

Emotional.
>>
>>36797675

well she think meat gives you cancer and being vegan cures it
>>
>>36798891

and you're still here shitposting along with me

cuck.
>>
>>36798990
I simply opened by asking how it's possible to anger you over a dried orange and bananas.

Asking a simple question isn't a shitpost just because you were unable to answer it four times.

Emotional.
>>
>>36797675

Eating Disorder boards are obsessed with her. They post hundreds of threads about the girl.
(Recovering, don't judge)

They stalk the shit out of Freelee, found out she is an exercise bulimic and lies about her entire diet and workout routine.

Basically every time she eats a cheeseburger or takes a shit or spends four hours at the gym the proana community documents it and then laugh at the claims in her videos.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>36797675
I'd let her free my banana
>>
>>36799013
Oh my god you are literally fucking cringe, both of you.

>>36798990
>>
>>36799094
Okay. I just want a simple question answered.

Maybe the next person triggered by a banana and orange can answer on his behalf.
>>
>>36799056
need more info
>>
>>36797730

yeah...I guess that's why all her followers on fruitarian diet boards are putting themselves in the hospital trying to follow her advice

meanwhile Freelee is living off of a steady diet of steak, semen, laxatives, and steroids
>>
>>36799110

well, back in the day she used to frequent all kinds of diet, exercise, and pro-ED communities making outrageous claims

trying to set herself up as some kind of fitness guru, I guess

people started investigating and found her private livejournals and whatnot where she was logging her exercise, diet, and drug use. There was nothing exceptional about it. She was just a really driven bulimic who exercised compulsively.

A few years later she resurfaces as Freelee the banana girl on youtube and on vegan boards
dispensing new shit advice and making new outrageous claims

anorexics old and young like to sit around and make fun of Freelee's bullshit,
take pics of her buying KFC and laxatives
and watch her encourage others to kill themselves with banana diets and potassium supplements on vegan discussion boards

it is a pasttime almost as old as the fucking internet
>>
>>36799013

>cuckold
>>
>>36799169
>take pics of her buying KFC
>it is a pasttime almost as old as the fucking internet
Then why is it no one can ever provide proof of her buying KFC?
>>
>>36799198

what the hell are you talking about, Freelee?

every proana site on the damn internet has proof you aren't vegan, not to mention your fat pics

nobody is joining your stupid cult

although honestly if you are looking for unbalanced idiots to worship you, /fit/ is the most likely place you'd find them

good call there

the women you almost killed on the fruitarian boards gave up on you

I guess you need to build your followers back up
>>
>>36799105

shes a fucking moron attention whore with half a million subscribers giving out shit diet/nutritional advice

there you go autist

go to sleep
>>
slut
>>
>>36799237
Link to said pronana discussions/sites?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 305x165
>>36797675
i'd like to freelee put my banana in that girl.
>>
>>36799364

watch this video of her and the hippie shitstain she fucks, see if you still find her attractive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVFYOf7Usw
>>
I find it weird that she promotes a "natural" lifestyle, but has fake tits.
>>
>>36799387

> "I took meth in prison"
>"he doesn't use anymore"

>>
>>36797675
Shame about her face
>>
>>36799056
She admits to past EDs and drug use. What's your point?
>>
>>36799448

It never ended.

Her perfect raw vegan diet is completely fabricated.

Freelee is as psychotic and self-important as ever.

She has been trying to become a celebrity or guru for years. She is just addicted to attention.

Telling people she lives off of fruit and exercises 30 minutes a day is just her latest gimmick.
>>
>>36797730
>knows more about food
yea with her bachelors degree in nutrition. a nutrition qualification from a fitness institute doesn't count
>is in better shape
no fat, no muscle. not hard to achieve
>healthier mental state
she said that people who eat meat should be killed. that's not healthy bruh

>>36797865
>embarrassed a registered dietitian
no she didn't the dietitian schooled her
>>
>>36799387
durianrider is a weird unit
>>
File: HelmsDeep.jpg (9 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
HelmsDeep.jpg
9 KB, 232x217
>>36797675
I'd fuck her, but I'd rather get nutrition info elsewhere.
>>
http://www.healthylivingheavylifting.com/top-10-fitness-industry-charlatans/
>>
>>36799448

the point isn't her having an ED or a drug habit.

The point is her lying about her current diet and lifestyle and dispensing nutritional advice
>>
>>36797675
>>36797675
B E M I D J I
E
M
I
D
J
I
>>
Vegan chicks have the best tasting vaginas - hands down
>>
>>36799237
>le veganism is a cult
>i will eat specific meat on specific days and shut off my brain to reason and logic
hmmm

>>36799484
you keep posting but keep posting no evidence, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder against her...

>>36799487
you dont need a degree to know something which is available on the internet

she clearly has muscle

and she never said that, she questioned if people know the facts and consequences of eating animal products then do they deserve to live. Meanwhile you actually take part in the animal holocaust

Questioning existence vs destroying it

hmmm
>>
>>36800919
>clearly has muscle

What is photoshop
>>
>>36797675
She looks sorta lumpy

Would hate fuck her until her insides are creamy however, just to say I did it.
>>
>>36797865
>Eating meat, dairy and/or eggs there?
Show me things on their menu that doesn't come into contact with any of those things. And don't talk about salads, nobody has ever gone to McDicks for a fucking salad.
>>
>>36800983
>dont name something that would prove me wrong

>chips
>spicy veggie deluxe
>hash browns
>drinks
>>
>>36799387
Holy shit that guy is disgusting
>>
>>36799484
I can't figure out if she's histrionic or narcissistic. Probably a bit of both.
>>
>>36800996
>spicy veggie deluxe
>hash browns
Don't have those here.
>drinks
>chips (???)
Again, who the fuck goes to McDicks for fucking sugar-syrup or potatoes fried to death. Nobody, that's who.

So even if she did go there just for a salad, drink and fries, it says a fuckton about her shitty and frankly questionable taste.

Keep protecting banana cunt, I'm sure she'll bang you eventually
>>
>>36797675
bangable body, would throw out the window after cumming on her face because that bitch is fucking retarded
>>
>>36801027
i actualy wouldnt bang her, i think she is the definition of butter face
>>
>>36797675
She is literally the worst, trying to make white males feel guilty for being alive and convince them not to have babies, all while advocating a retarded and imperfect dietary system.
>>
>>36800919
>animal holocaust
that's the stupidest thing i've heard today
>you dont need a degree to know something which is available on the internet
because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true. the diet plans she advocates are downright dangerous in the long term
>and she never said that
umm yes she did. she literally said that people who eat meat should be killed
>>
>>36797683
that girl eats too many bananas brehs.... never let a vegan sit on your face... trust me
>>
>>36799105
Why not end that post with Emotional
Did you forget?
>>
>>36799089
Oh screw you guys that was funny
>>
>>36801455
>trying to make white males feel guilty for being alive and convince them not to have babies
Wait, isnt she with some white dude?
>>
>>36801037
>bangable body, would throw out the window after cumming on her face because that bitch is fucking retarded
I dont want to judge but ever met a girl who isnt nutty?
>>
>>36802602
>never let a vegan sit on your face
>>
>>36799387
>see if you still find her attractive
Well...i mean...yes?
Look, no matter how disgusting her personality is there are still a shitton of guys out there who would dick her day and night if they could
I mean im thirsty as fuck and id jump on that if given half the chance
>>
>>36797675
she's a lunatic. Durian is an obvious narc who in all likelihood abuses her in some way
>>
>>36797682
>>36798681

> thinking being a tree-hugger is a bad

M'kay, you guys go ahead and blame those who are supportive of the environment on which humanity and fellow species are entirely dependent on for survival whilst you two live in a world of ignorance.
>>
>>36802740

>greenpeace shill
>muh animals
>muh trees
>>
File: Marvin.jpg (75 KB, 643x442) Image search: [Google]
Marvin.jpg
75 KB, 643x442
>>36802686
Whomever she is with, she wants all white men to get vasectomies. I'M NOT EVEN MAKING THIS UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsxnezDOPHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggyj6oQzp5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fStQISdfSII
>>
>>36802888
Hitler had similar ideas about selective breeding, i like him better
This one is prettier and id bang her for sure but Hitler was a more positive force for sure
>>
Skele
>>
>>36800919
why do you believe in people who goes to extremes? they are always wrong.

Especially internet gurus like this one.
Do you have so little experience with nutrition and exercise that you cant tell she is making ridiculous claims and is completely biased?

Go and look at Alan Aragon and his friends for legit advice. And realise the credible guys dont deal with extreme claims.

Learn to separate bullshit from good information.
>>
>>36800919
>You don't need a degree to know something which is available on the internet
That's fine if you keep your opinions to yourself. If you are teaching others your unqualified opinions you start going down into 'bullshit gimmicky hack' territory.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.