[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a low test, high estrogen beta male who actually reracks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1449968269689.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449968269689.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>being a low test, high estrogen beta male who actually reracks his weights

Is that you /fit/?
>>
Yes. My gym manager appreciates me. He tells me every time he comes over to hang out with my girlfriend.
>>
Quit being a shitbag. Other people use the gym. It only takes 10 secs to be considerate
>>
>>36797169
underrated
>>
File: 1452285605419.jpg (78 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1452285605419.jpg
78 KB, 640x853
>>36797148
what if i'm a high test alpha male that reracks his weights

>2015+1
>not knowing we're in this together brahs
ishygddts

only low test omegas don't know the value of kindness and try to make up for their low test by being inconsiderate
>>
>>36797148
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>36797280
This.
Omegas mistake confidence with being a blunt asshole and try to mimic alphas by being douchebags, which only leads them to more rejection
>>
>>36797214
This.

The worst thing in the world was being a DYEL and wanting to use the Leg Press machine. Only problem was, I couldn't, because it had about 100kg of weights strapped to it and I couldn't move them by myself.

I've been there (and not just at the gym, my roommate never cleans up after themselves), and now I don't want anyone else to be there.

Put your shit away when you're done with it.
>>
>>36797317
Thalita Zampirolli
Tranny
>>
>>36797401
>>36797280
the truth has been spoken, to consider yourself alpha for doing something that gets in the way of other people gainz is just a way to compensate for being fucking beta.
>>
>>36797148
my man, a true alpha wants to increase the net gainz in the world, not just his own
>>
>>36797529

this all over the place
>>
What if I'm high test with a beta surface personality? I'm more omega underneath, but what people see is the beta me.
>>
>>36797148
Not only are you being a douche, you're depriving yourself from the gainz of lifting the weights back to where they belong.

You have cucked yourself OP

Also study hard Lil' nigger
>>
I swear to fucking god I will find you and shove that fucking weight right down your throat you waste of fucking space peice of shit motherfucker cum guzzler, I hope a grizzly fucks you to death you anoying waste of space stop making these threads, god you cancerous pleb
>>
>gym keeps pair of 100lb plates on leg press
>weakling manlet tries to take one off
>gets a good grip and starts to lower it
>suddenly a crashing sound and crying
>bicep tear
kek, manlets when will they learn?
>>
>>36797148
only dyel fuckboys don't re-rack weights
>>
>>36797148
I'm too autistic to leave shit lying around like that. It would be like using mismatched plates or something.
>>
I got cucked by some pretty teen girl at the gym. I was standing right next to the seated row machine, resting between a set, and she just walks right over and gets on it. I'm like "does this bitch even see me?" but she wouldn't even look at me. So after 30 seconds of standing inches from her (she put herself in that position not me) I walked away because I'm a pussy.
>>
>>36798106
I actually think I might be a ghost, like in that movie the 6th sense where they don't know they are dead. That would explain why I have no friends and the only person who sees me is my mom.
>>
By far the most annoying thing about /fit/ is the constant, pointless fucking worship of women. It's not even limited to very good looking ones, you white knight vermin will orbit even the most average of women. You're PATHETIC.

You think "/fit/ grills" like some gymcel? You think "lifting" will earn you a girlfriend? Fucking LMFAO. They may pretend to have an interest in a male activity, but they're still women. They want guys with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. So please, take the whiteknightery to reddit or /soc/. It's embarrassing to share a forum with you pathetic desperate scum.
>>
>>36797148
>that immature cunt who thinks his mother works at the gym, cleaning up his shit after him
Grow up.
>>
>>36798118
b-but.... that is a man :,(
>>
>>36798229
Not my mother no but my gym does have cleaning staff
>>
>>36797148
yep. put shit back when you're done with them. otherwise everything'd turn to shit and we'd have to start digging through plates of 10s, 5, 25s and 35s before getting the 45s. I'm not an archeologist, last I checked.
>>
>>36797148
I only do it when I know for sure the PT knows I loaded the weight, 9 out of 10 times I leave that shit like that, funnily enough the only times when he actually tries to give me shit for it is when I dont do it kek
>>
>>36798115
A ghost with the ability to shitpost, Valhalla has all I need.
>>
>>36797148
No, if you rerack weights you might as well start going down on bitches and all the other fag crap like that.
>>
Top kek. Got tested a few days ago and my test is 6000 ng/dl, 10x someone in normal range and i almost always rerack. Dont be a cunt.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.