[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, first time on /fit/ I wanted to share a before and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-04-15 17.54.36.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15 17.54.36.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Hey guys, first time on /fit/ I wanted to share a before and after for anyone that is struggling with committing to a lifestyle change. It can be done!
Here is the before, I'll post the after right after this.

The after is one year later.
The before is actually me at 270, my heaviest was 315. I have the 315 photo but it's on an old cellphone that I would have to drive an hour away to get. I'm happy to answer questions for anybody looking for help.

BE WELL, BE HEALTHY
>>
File: 2016-04-15 17.56.48.jpg (916 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-15 17.56.48.jpg
916 KB, 2448x3264
>>36796846
After, one year. From start to finish I lost 127 pounds. Then gained muscle.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>36796857
You should stop hitting your traps...
Do you have any loose skin?
How have people treated you?
Please stop wearing these types of gloves at the gym
>>
>>36796846
How the fuck do people let themselves go like this? You have the body of a very hairy woman.
>>
File: 130 to 142.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
130 to 142.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>36796857

Good job with losing weight and removing hair.

I advice you remove all body hair and keep lifting.
>>
>>36796846
Ayyyyyy lmao
>>
File: IMG_1390.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1390.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>36797239
I had extremely loose skin for two years. I waited two years and then got my loose skin removed.

People treated me like shit before. Women are now act very basic. I'm not arrogant about it, it's nice but vapid people have never, and will never be attractive.

I wore those gloves because I was dead lifting, but thanks I guess?

Here's the after surgery photo before training. (I was super drunk in a dirty workshop, not a vampire, promise)
>>
>>36797264
First off, do you feel better about yourself anon? What's really going on?

There is never an excuse to get like this (and that's 45 pounds under my worst)

Let's see, developed sever germ phobia in middle school>diagnosed OCD>never left house due to phobia>video games and whole boxes of bagel bites were my only friend.
>>
>>36797293
Thank you. I don't mind my hair though. I keep it trimmed now and shave my arms and shoulders. I like the chest hair.
>>
>>36796857
Enough with the shrugs already, you look like a shovel senpai
>>
>>36798224
Fair point. I've since stopped working them and moved on to my lagging muscle groups. Any tips are appreciated.
>>
>>36796857
>"How Anon you look great!"
>Anon shrugs
"Thanks."
>>
>>36798411
HOHO
I see what you did there. Seriously though, any good tips?
>>
>>36796846
You look jewish
>>
>>36796857
>glasses
>making stupid expressions in the mirror
>shoulder shrug overload
You're not gonna make it
>>
File: Angelorock.jpg (183 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
Angelorock.jpg
183 KB, 430x540
>>36796846
Yo, Angelo!
>>
>>36798553
dude already made it brah.
>>
>>36798544
I wish
>>
>>36798564
Thank you anon.

Look I'm far from perfect. This thread was meant to inspire. I didn't not go about this from the mindset of a body builder. I wanted to be healthy.

To the guy who said I'm not gonna make it, we'll you're already wrong. I would encourage you to post a picture of yourself with a timestamp addressed to (mr. Negative) and let everyone judge you like I did. I'm sure you aren't perfect.
>>
>>36798591
i got a question for you friend, when you were cutting maybe like 50 lbs down how did you feel? im like 50ish down and feel the exact same as i did when i was 50lb heavier. i always read people saying they have more energy and just generally feel better an shit
>>
>>36798591
>this anally devastated I didn't shower him with praise because he got off his fat ass and went to the gym
Somebody call the waaaahbulance
>>
>>36798563
my fucking sides
>>
>>36798623
its not even that dude losing that type of weight is a fucking job dude, im a fat fuck but always had strong ass lifts and placed 1st in my weight class in a couple power lifting meets. im in the same boat as he was in and it fucking sucks
>>
>>36798563
kek
>>
>>36796846
>that
>270
What the fuck, I'm 210 and you look skinnier than me. 5'10 by the way, maybe you're tall.
>>
>>36798623
Until you fulfill my request your words mean nothing, carry on.
>>
>>36798663
people store weight in different areas of their body brah
>>
>>36798663
6'4
>>
>>36798678
>keeps replying in a passive aggressive manner
>youre comments mean nothing to me!
keep crying baby
>>
>>36798622
Tbbrutallyh, senpai. I didn't feel physically better until I got down to about 240-50. When it stopped feeling like I was wearing a fat suit.

However. Losing any noticeable should give you instant gratification and a slight ego boost. Typically friends and family spurring you on also helps your general well-being.

To me, anon, the most annoying thing is when people say "you're getting too thin, eat something"

Bitch, I spent my formative years getting ridiculed for being heavy, I'm going to get as healthy as I can.
>>
>>36798694
Anon go to bed you're a mean drunk
Leave opie alone
>>
>>36798678

You think you're on Facebook or something?
>>
>>36796846
My god this is horrifying.
>>
>>36798718
good luck my friend, your looking good
>>
>>36798725
Nah, which is precisely why I wanted the heckler to put his body where his mouth was. I'm and oldfag, this is important to me. I'm human, this is not for admiration. I'm trying to help other people from letting their lives waste away. I know this isn't normal protocol but I don't really give a fuck about maintaining the facade we all get so comfortable with.
>>
>>36798397
Work on your ohp, lateral raises, and face pulls. You would look much better with bigger delts
>>
>>36798748
Will do, thank you.
>>
>>36798731
Thank you anon, I wish you the best. I'll spare you anonymous platitudes and words of wisdom.
>>
>>36798746
I always think this. So many faggots will just be brutal about people's bodies yet refuse to post their own. Sour grape motherfuckers.

The 2 times ive posted my bod and someone is excessive in their hate I ask for a pic of their clearly superior physique and basically the same thing happens

>lol you fag I ain't showing you
>that won't make you any less skinny
>you don't deserve it

Etc etc

It's crazy too. My body isn't even that great and yet people still won't post pics that are superior after criticising
>>
>>36798942
Honestly, I think it's largely people who are unhealthy and aren't at the point where they can change. I think they try and bring down people trying to make themselves healthy because it only proves that they themselves could too, but don't. Then there's the people who are healthy but have no self esteem, bringing others down and won't match pictures because they are miffed at how they can still be physically healthy and remain sad. Then there's cunts. Some people are just cunts.

I totally get that not only are we on the internet, we're on 4chan. I've known 4chan (it's been awhile but in the first 4 years) to self regulate certain boards strictly. But more than that, the communities that resided on the different boards were truly interested in the topic and supported it. They can do as they please, I chose to put this here on my own volition.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.