[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /vegan/ here? I've been thinking about joining the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1441827802612.png (15 KB, 325x225) Image search: [Google]
1441827802612.png
15 KB, 325x225
Who /vegan/ here?

I've been thinking about joining the plant based masterrace and removing all animal products from my diet.
I want to use my gains to reduce suffering in the world, not increase it.
>>
Freelee the banana girl knows more about nutrition than fit and she's vegan hardcore.
>>
>>36796057

I don't think her approach is optimal when it comes to bodybuilding.
>>
>>36796057
Oh fuck off. I'm a vegan and she's a fucking bitch who doesn't know shit.
>>
>>36796044
Vegan here. Shit sucks, still get acne and get very little enjoyment out of my food.
>>
>>36796262
Spice it up a bit don't restrict yourself too much. When it comes to fake meat and all that shit
>>
I'm not strictly vegan but have been only eating meat when there's nothing else available for a few months. Have no ethical problem eating meat from cows who had a good life, but the way animals are treated is generally awful.

Think meat is pretty disgusting by now desu. Love fish though. Plant-based fake meat is awesome too, especially things like snacks and schnitzels, barely a difference vs real meat. Ok protein contents in general.

Just eat lots of greek yoghurt, eggs, salmon, tuna and almonds and you'll be fine.

Feels good to barely eat meat, and I feel healthier and better because of it. And I'm not contributing to the meat industry.

So yeh. Whatever works for you.
>>
>>36796044
get ready to either love nuts and avocado or eat 7 meals a day
>>
File: Q2Owz9D.png (355 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Q2Owz9D.png
355 KB, 500x341
>>36796262
Meat-eater here, I'm fucking omni-scum, I can't get any enjoyment out of food that isn't responsible for the deaths of at least 34 intelligent and empathic animals. I had to gauge my vegetarian friend's dog's eyes out with a fork in order to feel that same thrill I get when I eat meat. The preachy prick was annoyed about that. Vegetarians, amirite?
>>
>>36796593
This is exactly why people hate vegans.
>>
>>36796044
Being vegan is a meme
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.