[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpha Male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: archer.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
So I have always considered myself pretty alpha but I am far from a Chad. Always played sports, lifted on and off since college, never been an autist, and always done decent with girls.

I have been friends with both betas and alphas.
My friend today called himself an Omega, which i'd never heard before. He's a fat gay but he's funny. Anyway I guess my question is what do you guys consider yourself and why?
>>
I consider myself an alpha because i don't give a shit about nobody. I don't give a damn about what other people think about me neither. I have an athletic body and a hot af girlfriend. A sportcar and money. I'm a kickboxer and play football as well.
>>
>>36795257
You sound pretty alpha... For a faggot.
>>
>>36795193
I don't consider myself anything. I just do what I enjoy and try to make the best of life and do the things I enjoy. I could have more sex, but I've fucked sluts in the past and most women aren't that attractive without alcohol. I'm trying to open my own business, but I'm a manager at a supplement store right now. I just have a few months to be out of debt and I'm 25
>>
I consider myself a beta. I come across as an alpha though, I force myself to be assertive. I've got a decent body and I get along with most people. Anyone else feel like this?
>>
File: Hector_brought_back_to_Troy.jpg (164 KB, 1160x800) Image search: [Google]
Hector_brought_back_to_Troy.jpg
164 KB, 1160x800
>>36795257
>I consider myself an alpha because i don't give a shit about nobody
The modern, neurotic hypersexualized and greedy male everyone, so browbeaten and disconnected from essence that he can't love.
>>
>>36796376
>love
>alpha
>>
File: 1460239666751.png (22 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1460239666751.png
22 KB, 274x242
>>36796383
>>
Gamma
>>
Alpha

people flock to me and are in very slight intimidation by me at all times. desu all i have ever done in life is do my own thing. never understood why so many people are so incredibly inhibited. prolly something to do with my upbringing (had archetypal male dad and archetypal female mum and moved around the country enough for me to develop good perspective early)
>>
>>36796425
>If you are not a beta who lives, dies and procreate for females you are a a kike
Keep delusional, beta boy.
>>
>>36795257
you sound like a spic and should therefore kill yourself
>>
>>36795257
if you think having a sports car has anything to do with your character, you are deluded in the most transparent way possible.

i'd bet any amount of money that you're american as fuck.
>>
File: 1432059522940.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1432059522940.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
Didn't we have a thread on this like last week? Also ß+
>>
>I consider myself alpha
>I post about how alpha I am on 4chan

Lol you guys
>>
>>36796477
>Didn't we have a thread on this like last week?
>last week

So its the most original thread up right now?
>>
>>36796477
this pic is a big old heap o' garbage

clearly written by a channer for other channers. if this is supposed to disguise as a genuine run-down of social exclusivity, then it ain't fooling anyone except those who need this kind of thing.

you'd have to be well and truly memed in order to buy a word of this.
>>
can fat people be alpha, if yes than alpha
>>
>>36796471
>American website

Pretty safe bet, anon.
>>
>>36795257
Post your gf, Dan Bilzerian
>>
>>36796530
No you aren't. Being Alpha starts with respecting yourself, if you can't even respect your own fucking body how can you be Alpha?
>>
>>36796622
kk ,alpha neg
>>
>>36796549
Not anymore kek.

>>36796471
Im American. Can you tell because im uncucked :^)
>>
File: Supermang.png (142 KB, 499x803) Image search: [Google]
Supermang.png
142 KB, 499x803
>>36795257

> i don't give a shit about nobody

This double negative implies you give a shit about everybody.
>>
>>36796477
Gamma positive
>ranking yourself on a Philipino roller derby menu
>>
>>36796477
>>36796855

Both have dubs.
Check'd.

Also, gamma positive here too.
>>
the categories are all inherently flawed. when you hear the characteristics, you think of examples of how they apply to you and associate with them.

That being said, I think I'm closest to a gamma
>>
>>36796893
>>36796894
Then where are your dubs?
>>
>>36796904
fuck off, gammas dont conform to your standards
>>
File: PeacefulDay.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
PeacefulDay.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>36796913

Thanks gamma positive bro.
>>
>>36795257
>I consider myself an alpha because i don't give a shit about nobody
Are you an edgy teen or a legit autist?
I'd vote for the former
>>
>>36796514
came here to say this desu
>>
>>36795257
How do I become like you? I'm not used to public squeaking. I piss pronunciate a lot of my worms
>>
Being alpha just shows you had an easy sheltered life without any hardships where everything was given to you.

There is nothing you can do to become an alpha.
>>
>>36795193

I consider myself an alpha because I don't let things bother me. I look out for people who I care about. I help people who need help. I'm kind and sociable but I'm not a pushover and I'll stand up for what's right, for myself, and for others.
>>
>>36798693
How do you know something is right and not just your personal opinion? You ever thought about your personal opinion being wrong?
>>
>>36798707

An alpha isn't an asshole, he doesn't put himself above all others. He looks out for those around him and those he cares about. Look at a pride of lions, yes the alpha males don't do much of the hunting, but they protect the pride. Alphas are leaders and leaders make sacrifices for the greater good.
>>
>>36798707
Not that guy, but

>I'll stand up for what's right, for myself, and for others.

Someone will always be there to tell you that you are or were wrong. Learn as much as you can. Be open to changing your mind if the FACTS justify it and do best by those you love and who love you. Fuck the blowout. Shit will always happen but do the best you can, with all you can and own it because you know its the best option at the time.
>>
>>36796242
This

Pretty much the same for me, I'm alpha when I choose to be and beta/passive when I'm not feeling social. It's all about pushing yourself and doing uncomfortable shit and you slowly become more alpha.

I was usually pretty beta about stuff but one day it just sort of clicked
>I have nothing to lose, I'm not attached to my ego, why not push myself to be more?

I highly suggest reading books on meditation and removing yourself from your ego. It makes it easier to perform in social situations without always worrying about some kind of recourse.
>>
File: Gamgams.png (92 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Gamgams.png
92 KB, 600x900
>>36795193

>>36795257
That would make you omega or similar m8. Socially rejective.
>>
>>36798587
any advice guys?
>>
>>36798799
If you are asking how to be an ass then no

If you want to learn how to speak in public, as in present to large groups then join something like a toastmasters group. If you want to be more social, still join a public presentation group but add normal personal interaction to your practice until it becomes second nature.
>>
>>36798707
Somethings are inherently right and wrong. Also, maybe he meant stand up for what he believes to be right, a man of conviction.
>>
>>36798868
One of the best things at my uni was pretty much every subject required presenting for 40+ minutes to the full tutorial group as an assessment.
>>
>>36798954
My seminar classes are the best. Required class discussions make you comfortable speaking in front of people really quickly. I say dumb stuff constantly, but I really don't care. When you don't take yourself too seriously, life gets way better.
>>
>>36795193
If you talk about being alpha or this kind of stupid social hierarchy pseudoscience in general then you're not alpha
>>
>>36799006
There was one subject when I was doing masters, public diplomacy, which split the class into 3 groups to debate current events in a mock press conference. Say for example the topic was the recent earthquakes in Kumamoto. One group would be the Japanese government, one would be press and the third would be an interest group, say the Japan geological bureau or the kumamoto chamber of commerce.

It usually ended in the "press" group ripping the shit out of everyone. Fun times were had.

Probably helped that the lecturer was an ex-diplomat.
>>
>>36795193

I'm alpha with the fellas and beta with the ladies
>>
File: Blingee Stirner.gif (161 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
Blingee Stirner.gif
161 KB, 245x320
Unique.
>>
>>36799077
correction:

alpha with the bros (on the 'ch0n) and beta with the hoes
>>
>>36796242
This
>>
File: 1459974430367_0.jpg (688 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1459974430367_0.jpg
688 KB, 1200x1850
Who /Betapositive/ here
>>
File: come on now.jpg (35 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
35 KB, 338x305
>>36795257

>posting about how alpha you are on /fit/
>>
I remember when being alpha meant being a total sociopath. I'm glad that's changed but it's still a meaningless label. If you're really "alpha", whatever it means, are you really so eager to box yourself into an arbitrary category? Especially one that has no title or benefits and carries no weight or influence with anyone but internet PUA memesters?
>>
>>36799875
>implying any label on a person isn't arbitrary
>>
File: bunch of goddamn sociopaths.png (120 KB, 954x974) Image search: [Google]
bunch of goddamn sociopaths.png
120 KB, 954x974
>>36795193
Alpha/Beta dichotomy is silly bullshit.

But if I have to choose one I might as well be an alpha.

I'm pretty as fuck, good at what I do, intelligent, I get pussy nigga, etc.
>>
>>36795193
why are you friends with betas?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.