[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: aaaaaa.png (1 MB, 1010x800) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
1 MB, 1010x800
What went wrong?
>>
>>36794776
roids and synthol
>>
>>36794806
they are checked for synthol these days man
>>
>>36794806
>IMPLYING Arnold didn't roid
>>
>>36794776
bodybuilders used to just use steroids

now they use steroids, esoteric chemicals and drugs, HGH, IGF, insulin, and any other garbage they think might get them more mass
>>
your father met your mother
>>
>>36794854
oh look another roidfag who doesn't think you can get bigger than 150 lbs natty
>>
>>36794806
arnold was on steroids. This thread is so old and moldy.we have it every hour on the hour.

Arnolds era was on lower doses of steroids and didnt even know about using insulin back then. Alot of arnolds era would only run cycles before contests.

todays bodybuildiers push ever compound to their limits to try and get the most lean muscle mass possible. Thats the purpose...

Their is a come back to the aesthetic bodybuidling competitions as a different discipline.

there are alot of different disciplines within the weight training house. Some mix it up and achieve amazing results but youll never make it to the peaks of any one discipline if you dont pick one and perfect it.

I personally mix it up. I wanna be strong but dont need to be the strongest. So i lift heavy, I also want lean mass so I also hit bodybuilding style training as well. I also toss in cardio for my heart health as well as endurance, I also enjoy fight sports, and Ill toss in lots of other odds and ends from time to time. Ill never be the top of the pyramid but ill be better the a good majority of the normies and thats good enough for me.
>>
>>36795081

Arnie DID roid though, you pleb
>>
>>36794776
Left looks dyel af. He would get laughed off the stage.
>>
It's just the evolution of bodybuilding. This sport is about being as muscular as you can. In 30 years where there will be better roids, bodybuilders will probably look even more muscular.

If you want aesthetics just go for men's physique
>>
>>36795145
>one guy builds a decent physique by cheating
>therefore this physique isn't possible natty
>>
>>36794941
Don't forget the rumors of calf and biceps implants.
>>
File: bert stare 32.jpg (15 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
bert stare 32.jpg
15 KB, 476x356
>>36794818
>>
>>36795248

Show me one natty that is arnie size
>>
File: it s a big one bait.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
it s a big one bait.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>36795248
You can stop now.
>>
>>36795321
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.