[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we stop making fun of ugly people and just go back to Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
Can we stop making fun of ugly people and just go back to Indians and how they're never gonna make it? Pls /fit/?
>>
>>36794597
Once the white genocide is finished, it will be either the Chinese or the Indians who will rule the world. My bet is on the Indians. They have already taken over or infiltrated every major tech company in the US.
>>
>>36794631
Nah, the Chinese are the hardest working and have the largest population. They're also smarter and don't shit on streets.
>>
>>36794631
Hispanics are not white bruh
>>
>>36794631
Indians will never rule anything
Too much autism
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 384x384
>>36794631
>>36794656
Wrong thread faggots.
>>
>>36794656
>They're also smarter and don't shit on streets.

Have you ever been to China? Like mainland China I mean.
>>
>>36794664
New world order after white genocide:
>Ruling class
Indians/east-asians
>working class
Latinos/south-asians
>Slave class
Negroes and arabs
>>
>>36794656
Chinese have no creativity. All they can do is steal or reverse engineer white and Jewish inventions. When white and Jews are gone, who will they steal from?
>>
>>36794737
From the japanese
>>
>>36794737
The jews aren't going anywhere
>>
>>36794631

>Indians
>ruling the world

Let's see if they can build a functioning plumbing system, first
>>
>>36794748
Without USA's protection, what do you think will happen to Japan? China will nuke the whole country the first chance they get
>>
Had to double check and make sure that I was on /fit/

FFS, guys
>>
>>36794737
>All they can do is steal or reverse engineer white and Jewish inventions

But /pol/ told me the Jews never literally invented anything in their lives and only stole/reverse engineered white/Asian inventions...
>>
POO
>>
>>36794795
/pol/ drinks a lot anon, you can't take them seriously
>>
>>36794773
For a billion people? You know that's gonna take decades for the r8 Indians moving right?

>>36794781

I'm not too good with my Eastern politics but, why???
>>
>>36794816

Would probably be easier to purge a lot of their population than it would be to build infrastructure for them all
>>
>>36794816
>I'm not too good with my Eastern politics but, why???

Look up Nanking massacre and unit 731
>>
>>36794851
good thing America is protecting Germany otherwise Israel would be nuking the shit out of them right now amirite
>>
>>36794831

Or might as well just go full Stalin/Mao on them and build up one of the greatest empires on their corpses desu.
>>
>>36794894
But isn't all of asia still mad at japan because they not only refused to apologize they deny the whole thing and have some of the war criminals from that mess as heros?
>>
>>36794894
You must be dumber than a fucking brick
>>
How can Indians rule the world if they can't even poo in loo? You think if Jews can take down whites, who conquered Indians, they are going to struggle with Pajeet in his designated shitting streets?
>>
File: Edward-James-Olmos.jpg (115 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
Edward-James-Olmos.jpg
115 KB, 769x1024
>>36794597
So wait... after subjecting yourself to the same abuse that you are heaping upon someone else, abuse for something you have no control over (much like ethnicity), you:

a) gain a measure of empathy and reserve your vitriol for people who choose to make stupid choices rather than people who are born a certain way
b) gain a measure of empathy and realize that no one should be made fun of because we all have our struggles in life
c) gain a measure of empathy and realize that being ugly is subjective and irrelevant, much like how brown or white someone is
d) try to deflect the blame back to some other poor fuckers

I am disappoint, son. You could have taken so much from this teachable moment, learned that no one is truly ugly if they take care of what God gave 'em and that Indians invented math and their food ain't half bad

but instead you just want to go back to the cycle of abuse where you are one step from the bottom instead of the bottom

Congrats anon, you are ugly inside AND out
>>
>>36794711
Hispanics (mongoloid mongrels) are of a lower strata than Arabs (Caucasians)
>>
>>36795737
>You think if Jews can take down whites, who conquered Indians

Everyone conquered everyone once upon time Anon. Just means fe views are good at what they do.
>>
>>36796000
Arabs literally are turning themselves into mongoloids thanks to all that cousin-fucking they have going on over there. I met a guy from KSA who was married to his first cousin.

kill yourself, achmuhammad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.