[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: laugh at louie simmons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
ITT: laugh at louie simmons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D95GhF5iMk8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>Litterally two inch ROM bench press
>>
Jesus christ

>Powerfats in squat suits doing half squats on a chair
>>
Europ here. Damn that's trashy. The childish tattoos the cringey slogans, the token bimbo. Just ugh
>>
File: dead.jpg (48 KB, 798x448) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
48 KB, 798x448
Damn he looks like he is already dead
>>
File: dead2.jpg (38 KB, 796x444) Image search: [Google]
dead2.jpg
38 KB, 796x444
>>36794075
Seriously, he looks like he has AIDS
>>
These people are all fat and look like they smell. Powerlifting is an undisciplined joke.
>>
>>36794269
This.

In the powerlifting general they literally complement each other for how fat they can get. There's this trip called "BenchBro" who they all admire due to his large man boobs.
>>
We're near a dozen jelly DYEL faggots in this thread.
>>
>>36794420
>being jelly of fat fucks with no necks

Kek
>>
somebody post the research about powerlifters and fat athletes dying in their 50s and shit
>>
File: 1426684693219.jpg (126 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1426684693219.jpg
126 KB, 333x500
>>36793666
what's the point of being strong if you look like the fucking blob ?
>>
>>36794420
I Press more than you.
>>
Real talk, why are all these guys so fat?
Does louie pick only guys on the heaviest weight class to train?
>>
>>36794433
Not of their appearance, dipshit, of their strength.
>>
>>36794539
>half rep squat
>quarter rep bench
>insane amounts of roids
>multi-ply suits
>fatter than pigs

no one is jelly of anything about them
>>
>>36794515
most people start doing PL cause then they can become fat while still being "athletes". They start out just being a little bit chubby, then they permabulk indefinitely
>>
louie represents everything reprehensible about powerlifting

thankfully poiwerlifting is shifting to more raw lifting & putting more of an emphasis on being lean rather than being a bunch of trashy fat bastards wearing gear and half repping everything
>>
>>36794515

hello newfriend
>>
In my head all I could hear while watching this was
>NO LIFT
>NO LIFT
>NO LIFT

seriously, I know its training, but jfc. do it right
>>
>>36794556
Yet, here you are...
>>
ITT: autistic middle class to upper middle class fitness enthusiasts who only started lifting because they were directed to by a mongolian netmaking weave forum making fun of another group of people whose values and identity differs from theirs.

why do you folks care? why dont you just focus on yourselves??? i share some of the same sentiments about powerlifting as you do but i keep them to myself. in fact, i learned a ton about lifting from louie simmons westside books. if you cant see the wealth of knowledge and technique he can offer you are an idiot. sucks to be you if you cant take what good he has to offer.
>>
>>36794613

Ditto, he knows more about lifting than almost anyone on the planet let alone this board.
>>
>>36794610
Yes, to laugh at fat ugly powerlifters like yourself. U should do some cardio, fatty. Unless you want do die when you're 45
>>
>>36794638
Are you dumb? Even junior WL/PL coaches in europe and asia know more about lifting than him
>>
File: Pete-Rubish.jpg (19 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Rubish.jpg
19 KB, 600x450
>>36794573
no
>>
>>36794420
>>36794610

The idea of powerlifting is good, but overall it's just a joke.

Everyone competing is just trying to decrease the ROM further and further to increase their pointless total.

If people were really doing it for strength like they claim and not just ego, then they would participate in strongman events.
>>
>>36794740
for every lean PL, there's 100 obese ones
>>
>>36794743
Agree on the ROM part, but strongman competition are literally a freakshow.
>>
>>36794758
I wish I could argue with that but it's not entirely false.

Still more respectable then powerlifting IMO.
>>
>>36794515
Basically. He attracts a lot of "absolute numbers" guys. They wanna squat 1,000 or whatever, so they just gain a shit load of weight and start squatting in gear. So you have a gym filled with fat, roided up rednecks.

Most competitive powerlifters look nothing like this. The vast majority compete raw. It's not advantageous to be fat in a weight class sport, so most are pretty lean, especially in the 220 class and under.
>>
>>36794753
Literally no. You've clearly never been to a powerlifting meet. Even at lite tier regional meets, the vast majority of people are pretty lean. At really competitive meets like RUM or the Arnold, people are gonna be Dan Green mode. Very few people actually compete in the SHW where you can get as fat as you want without worrying about weight classes.
>>
louie is cool, but he has basically created his own version of powerlifting. his guys are strong as balls, but it's not the same sport.
>>
File: Untitled.png (316 KB, 1589x887) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
316 KB, 1589x887
This is where i lost it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.