[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANABOLIC STEROIDS GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fitgoals.jpg (20 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
fitgoals.jpg
20 KB, 500x400
done cutting to 155lbs w/o using any pills (19yo 6'1)
currently trying to increase strength, muscle show and building little muscle mass with 155g of protein a day.

thinking about starting with turinabol to minimize liver damage and to see how my heart reacts to continuous mid-high blood pressure. are the results worth the effort and money, or should I start with a winstrol treatment?
___
>anabolic steroids
>being this gay
literally no one cares about your opinion
>>
Just run test you fucking faggot
Oral only is risking your health more for the sake of being a gigantic pussy about needles
>>
wtf
>>
>>36793626
Are you being serious?
>>
>>36793626
>oral only cycles
You are a retarded pussy
>>
>>36793698
>Oral only is risking your health more for the sake of being a gigantic pussy about needles
is oral really that much worse than injecting?
>>
>>36793737
Only if you value your liver

Other problem with orals is they are typically less androgenic than test. Youre going to be shutting yourself down and replacing it with a less masculinizing hormone

Basically youll become less of a man on cycle :^)
>>
>>36793626
you are 19.
you practically are steroids.
people who take steroids are old and want to have the blood composition of a teenager.
just fucking lift big you shit.
>>
>>36793763
No?

Winstrol, Mtren, primo, sdrol, etc are all very high on the androgenic:anabolic ratio. Liver toxicity is far overblown on compounds that are not Mtren or sdrol.
>>
>>36793626
>are the results worth the effort and money
No, unless you are over 40 years old or make money off your physique
>>
>>36793772
want to get fast results :(
currently gym four times a week only lifting weights, but results are pretty slow
>>
>>36793801
Yeah, granted

Pretty sure the common ones (dbol, drol, var etc) are all lest androgenic than test
Tbol has an androgenic rating of 0.... Worst single compound cycle imaginable

Up to him if he wants to run mtren for 10 weeks tho
>>
>>36793851
how about stop being a lazy whiny fucking girl and do the hard work. and from the sound of you you should learn to lift first.
>>
>>36994234
post your feels here, friendo: tfwhen.com
>>
>>36793888
i want to relax
>relax
>use benzo, weed

i want to dance
>learn2dance
>use mdma

i want to gain results
>gym 6 days a week for two hours
>use steroids and only go 4 days
>>
>>36793863
Your point is solid, test is best. Common orals are all very anabolic due to their interaction with specific estrogens and receptor affinitys.

Drol is tricky, it's a DHT derivative but acts weird upon progestin receptors.

Tbol, var, etc would be shit for oral only but you can cruise dbol only and have it efficiently replace test and feel good in the process.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.