[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm doing this hypermanlet's program, the six week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So I'm doing this hypermanlet's program, the six week one.

>squat 80% x 4 sets x 6 reps
>deadlift 80% x 2 sets x 6 reps

how the ufck is this gonna happen? coach rip only ever had me do 5 reps on dl for one set and it was always brutal

also when testing maxes for this, I only got to 225lb on bench clean, I hit 245lb but it was kind of ugly and bouncy, what number should I use?
>>
File: 1460033558556.gif (2 MB, 254x172) Image search: [Google]
1460033558556.gif
2 MB, 254x172
If you can't do it, your genetics probably just suck, and you don't want it enough
>>
JUST DO IT BITCH.

W1D1 is brutal. Week 2 is hard too, but that first workout man...

Just do it.
>>
>>36793273
you should be able to do 6x82-85% of your 1RM, so 2 series of 80% don't seem impossible. I;m not saying it will be easy though.
>>
>>36793273
Stop bitching and just fucking do it. The transition isn't even that hard faggot
>>
>go to app store
>pay $5 for 5/3/1 app
>enjoy gains in strength and size
>never look back
There, just saved you 6 weeks. The app bases all the reps/sets on your current 1rm. Best program I've ever done, only a few weeks in and seeing great results. The app tells you exactly how much weight and how many reps to do. Simple and effective.
>>
You just gotta really want it anon
>>
>>36793353
my what?

I don't really know what you mean but I do want to get bigger.

>>36793409
>>36793429
>>36793445
okay, I'll try...

>>36793464
/fit/ told me 5/3/1 was too slow for my stats (355sq / 245 sloppy bp / 385lb dl @ 178lb)

>>36793512
how do you get a name?
>>
>>36793273
Sheiko.
>>
>>36793529

5/3/1 is shit unless you're cutting or extremely advanced, or on roids. C6w is objectively one of the best intermediate routines. Just do it.
>>
>>36793273

You probably shouldn't jump to C6W right after SS. You can, but you're not prepared for the volume of exercises and sets if you did SS by the book.

I'd instead recommend looking at Candito's Linear Strength/Control program. The two Candito programs are designed to be run one after the other - CLP for 6-12 weeks/C6W/CLP/etc.
>>
>>36793529
>how do you get a name?
>>
>>36793273
>how the ufck is this gonna happen? coach rip only ever had me do 5 reps on dl for one set and it was always brutal

You're no longer a novice and can do more deadlifts.

After the first two weeks on this program my deadlift increased by 15 kilos.
>>
>>36793353
Nigga that's cute as hell.
>>
>>36793273
>how the ufck is this gonna happen?

Take two scoops of preworkout and eat an entire bag of brown rice for carbs and pray to Jesus your conditioning is good that day.
>>
File: klokov.jpg (570 KB, 788x697) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
570 KB, 788x697
>mfw this program made me hi 1pl8 OHP and it's not even in the program
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.