[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I acquire gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: arnold-mirin-13.jpg (60 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
arnold-mirin-13.jpg
60 KB, 620x372
How do I acquire gf?
>>
>>36792723
be sociable. don't make "acquiring a gf" a direct priority
>>
>>36792753
this and don't overthink everything. Just learn to go with the flow, be confident and comfortable in yourself and most importantly put yourself in social settings like a job or school
>>
>>36792753
>don't go directly after the thing you want

I will never understand this meme. I got all the other aspects of my life down, and this is what's left.
>>
>>36792793
Not OP, but one of the biggest issues i face is, that the girls i like and want (and somehow met through my social circle) dont want me and the girls i dont like or dont want that much, seem to like me more.
>>
>>36792803
if you did, a gf would be pretty much handed to you
>>
>>36792723
>all these bullshit "be yourself" answers

Its simple OP, 1/2/3/4
>>
>>36792723
Stop living in your head and start living with your eyes, ears, hands and penis.

t. Aryan sex god
>>
>>36792889
he forgot his application
>>
>>36792834
If girls want you then I assume you're attractive. The reason they don't want you is probably down to the way you act around them. Look at yourself for a moment, do you treat the girls you want the same as the ones you don't?
>>
>>36792914
1/2/3/4 is cutoff for dyel exit.

2/3/4/5 is autogf mode.
>>
>>36792953
Probably not. Im the guy that puts girls i want on a pedestal and act as nice as i can be and around girls i dont want i act mostly like i would act towards friends kinda.
>>
>>36792953

dude... this. i know this to be true yet i dont put this into practice

Girls I want -> Try to play cool, calm, collected. Try to act normie.
Girls I don't want -> I make fun of them. Make playfully rude comments. Spout dank memes

Girls fucking eat it up when I treat them like shit

I need to start acting like my chucklehead self in front hot chicks and just be a rude dude and not stiffen up so hard and try to act cool
>>
Kek, shit. I fucked a Latina girl 17 yr old and now I know I done fucked up. And I lost my virginity to her but she thinks I'm a pussy slayer.
Plus she texts me constantly and I think she thinks we're dating. She bomb as fuck but just because of how childish she acts, I feel like I put my dick in Jailbait.
>>
>>36792803
> there are ppl out there who are this autistic
>>
>>36792834
That is because you treat the ones you don't like not like princesses. They then like you because you are being "You." The trick is to act this way around the ones you do like, so they see you as relaxed and confident. Good luck anon
>>
>>36792723
Go to places where girls might be

Hint: try leaving your house
>>
>>36794693
that's a shitty fucking hint. of course there are no girls at my house

where can i go alone, where i can meet girls?
>>
>>36792723

Chloroform.
>>
>>36793243
Word, I've fucked a 17 year old (who just turned 17 so basically 16)

Lucky she was really mature and didn't get clingy or anything and she also happened to be [spoiler]my 2nd cousin[/spoiler]
>>
>>36793097
just bee urself lol
>>
>>36792723
Wait for a girl to approach you and ask you out.
>>
lose your autism

go outside

be the best version of yourself

if being yourself doesn't work you're probably an autistic shit
>>
>>36794877

/thread
>>
>>36793097
>Girls fucking eat it up when I treat them like shit

This has overwhelmingly been my experience, too. But if the girl has any self respect, you have to cut that condescending/belittling shit WAY back after a couple dates or she'll leave.
>>
>>36793097
This is actually sadly true.

I am nice enough to girls to spike their self esteem and stop them from being narcissistic needy fucks.
A simple compliment is all you need to make a girl think you're interested,
the rest is be yourself all the fucking time.

If girls wanted a white knight they would date one, and white knights don't get laid so that is obvious how little it works.
>>
File: 1460329592738.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1460329592738.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
Just b yourself
>>
>>36792803
that's terrible news. It means you don't even know what's wrong with your life, because...>>36792889
>>
>>36794927

Mainly this. As long as you're not a total hambeast, passive aggressive, unhygienic, sloppy, or a bum, getting women is not difficult at all even for your typical overweight nerd.
>>
>>36795071
>>36795071
>not any of those things
>but have shitty social skills
>tfw no friends
>>
File: img-bt_batgirl_01.jpg (45 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
img-bt_batgirl_01.jpg
45 KB, 500x696
I need to find a gf to fight crime with.
>>
>>36792803
Because a gf is still a fucking person. Ever have that one aquantice that wanted to chill TOO much. Creeped you out didn't it. Not only that but the quality of gf you may get will suffer because you'll hop on the first semi-attractive slit you come across that likes you slightly back
>>
it's not all it cracks up to be lads

idk im kind of a cynic on the subject. I feel like it's all biology. Nothing special about it, no true love, just certain traits you're attracted to in order to pass on your genes.

sigh
>>
>>36796827
>tfw no crime fighting bro
>>
>>36796872

>bro never wants to kick it
>become villainous for attention
>figure it would work like the movies, a repeat of sequences, shit will be so cash
>do fucked up shit
>hero bro kicks my teeth in
>n-no parole
>>
>>36796914
>Hero bro kicks teeth in
>Try to show them
>Try to show them all
>Hero bro ties you up and leaves you in front of police station

Fuck you, Clark
>>
>>36793243
>latina
>17 year old
You fucked up big time
>>
>>36796932
>>36796914
Daily reminder that flash is the strongest being in the universe
>>
File: 1440721195463.jpg (50 KB, 499x488) Image search: [Google]
1440721195463.jpg
50 KB, 499x488
>>36792753
Idk, I'll do this but as soon as a qt starts showing interest, or I even suspect she is, I just act oblivious and will never budge past the friendly/slightly-flirty stage and eventually they get bored and move on

It's like I don't even want a gf, even though I do or at least I think I do. I don't really worry about it too often and just do my own thing, but every once in a while I'll think about how I'm alone and have always been alone and wonder if I'm just fundamentally flawed in dealing with any kind of physical or emotional intimacy in some way

Oh well
>mfw
>>
>>36792723
Just live your life. Have goals, a social circle and some hobbies. If you see a girl you like, ask her out. Just don't make women a priority. Having high self-esteem and having freedom from outcome are the most attractive things to women.
>>
Genetically determined height, face, and frame.
>>
File: 3525421-file0011a.jpg (1 MB, 1245x1920) Image search: [Google]
3525421-file0011a.jpg
1 MB, 1245x1920
>>36797207
>implying

>>36797532
>a social circle

How?
>>
File: z740qkz5uajpep9i0hxc.jpg (584 KB, 1224x818) Image search: [Google]
z740qkz5uajpep9i0hxc.jpg
584 KB, 1224x818
>>36792723
Good question. I'll try and help.

Last July I started up with OkCupid again and half-assedly messaged girls that seemed to be my type on there. After idk how many failed attempts at getting anywhere with OkCupid for at least a year already at that point one of the girls rather enthusiastically messaged me back and gave me her number to call her on the spot. Needless to say that phone call was a fucking stress fest, I'd never done anything like it before and it was terrifying but as time went on the phone calls got a lot better and I was less autistic with each one of them. The trick I learned was to not try so hard to really say anything specific when you're approaching/taking to women. You really just need to "talk", that's all women do after all is yack about pointless shit endlessly. She denied my first 4 attempts to take her out because she kept getting nervous about them, it was shattering to my heart and I COULD NOT let it go after already having come so far by my standards with a chick, and then I eventually got her to have me over at her place, most memorable night of my goddamn life, first kiss ever too even though I was 21 at the time. We dated for about 5 weeks further, I fucked her several times and it was great. The rest is history.

To get to the point: you need to be honest, this is the much more appropriate way of saying "be yourself". Also have some skills in something that separates you from the rest of the crowd. I made her a wooden handle with some sandpaper and varnish and I carved her name out in it with a chisel. I gave it to her on our first date and it really set the tone well. Apart from that, exercise hard, and don't stop. I've never cut harder and put on gains faster than when I've been in love with somebody.
>>
dear /fit/, femanon here (ok you stopped reading. keep reading.)

5'2, 113 lbs, tan, athletic, HOT, etcetc (you probably don't believe i'm a 9)...i squat 135 for 12 deep, play volleyball and swim

advice for you /fit/ guys....being muscular won't get you any more women then being skinny (dun dun dunnn)

i've fucked 19 guys (i'm 20) and 2 were ripped athletes, the others were skinny boy types and mostly average

honestly, when deciding to fuck them...muscles weren't a consideration. at all.

keep that in mind. they were just suave.
>>
>>36797742
This pasta is getting a little stale
>>
>>36797731
also pic totally unrelated, not me, just a favorite musician
>>
>>36797742
>btw guys i'm a grilllll
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>36792834
This is going to happen your entire life. Everyone wants what they can't have. it's the same way for everyone
>>
>>36792803
You'll come off as desperate. People want to date "up". So if they think you don't need them and you're self sufficient then you won't become dependent on them like a pussy beta. It also means you have options so it doesn't seem like you're settling for them.
>>
>>36793243
Christ bro be careful with that shit
>>
>>36797532
>a social circle
just have a social circle ;^)

if i had one, i wouldn't need to post here, especially on a friday night. i'd be doing things with friends, dating within social circle to get a gf, or even going out with friends to meet girls

>tfw friendless loser
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.