[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do on those days when you feel like garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 500x407
What do you guys do on those days when you feel like garbage.
>>
lift
/thread
>>
lift
sleep

repeat
>>
>>36791863

Think about how it could be worse. I could be OP.
>>
File: 1410964441783.jpg (82 KB, 933x803) Image search: [Google]
1410964441783.jpg
82 KB, 933x803
>>36791863
That's what I feel like everyday though. Lifting and reading are my only escapes from my self loathing
>>
Just work through it, if you didn't have these feelings then you would never make the changes you need in the first place.
>>
When I feel like shit I start thinking I look like shit, pretty sure I start to diminish my body and see myself as being weaker, smaller. I really hate when this happens, not even lifting helps 100%
>>
Cut my wrists
>>
>>36791863
I go to classes, do coursework.
Read, write.
Maybe pick up a new hobby, Anon.
>>
>>36791863
>>36791958
Read Initiation Into Hermetic. Learn practical magic. It got me out of crippling anxiety and morbid depression.
>>
Caught an illness this morning. Little sleep. Little food because I have been working all day and didn't get the chance. Car failed its MOT so had to get the train into work and back, shitty commute. Feel like shit. Been pissing it down with rain all day. GF had drinks at lunch so can't give me a lift to the gym.

>tfw putting gym off until the last minute
>tfw ill and walking in rain to the gym
>tfw groin injury from cardio yesterday

I'll still go, it's bench press day.
>>
Choose one or more:

1) Grab 2 duvets and all the pillows, construct a little mountain on the sofa to burrow into and watch comfy TV/movies from

2) Go cycling around the park with earphones playing nice music

3) lift

4) find an easy hookup to lay with

5) get a warm + bubbly bath going, play comfy music and read a book while sitting in the bath
>>
>>36792005
how do I obtain magic gains
>>
>>36791863
call up a close friend (if you have one)
>>
>Get a fifth of rose before the liquor store close, hit em up with the 40 reasons,
>Roll up the buddah, smoke it all up don't stress on the reefa,
>Mo runnin up outta the cut with this fat sack of hydro and this shit is creeper
>>
>>36793040
Best advice.
>>
File: gizemlerleevren_aura111.jpg (12 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
gizemlerleevren_aura111.jpg
12 KB, 400x350
>>36791863
take responsibility for your mental fitness and find a meditation routine
>>
>>36793040
This guy gets it
>>
>>36793124
Please to take your degenerate shit elsewhere.
>>
>>36793136
download %10 happier if you have an iphone
>>
>>36791863
dabs
>>
I try to break my PRs
>>
>>36791863
Swim and sauna.

Literally nothing better
>>
>>36791863
I passed on an invite to hang out with people today and drink a few beers because i feel like shit and its dawning on me that what i want in life doesnt exist
Nothing i do ever makes me feel better for more than a few minutes at best and those minutes are days, maybe even weeks apart
Fucking,,,shit life
>>
>>36794104
Find a new hobby? Don't be a sad cunt.
>>
Get out in some nature. Go for a hike or ride a bike on a mountain/through a forest.
>>
>>36791863
I literally just got back from taking this girl out on a date... went fucking awful bros, and at the end she was basically just like "i guess ill cya around" and left. Lifting does not help autism appparently.
>>
>>36794120
>Find a new hobby? Don't be a sad cunt.
I dont have time sadly, i got a job and full time university studies to attend to aswell as lifting and kickboxing
And ive slacked off in school to try and find what my life has been missing but it only made me feel crappier and now im two courses behind
No biggie, i can catch up with no problem but i dont have the energy since...well it wont make me happy either

I hate whining and i hate being a sad, useless fuck but i cant stop this feeling
im seriously considering getting on gear and seeing if that would "help" as in make me more focused and more aggressive instead of sad
>>
Do not forget that it does't mean you are shit just because you don't look like Arnie. What matters is that you're trying to be healthier and better.
>>
>>36791863
Acid
>>
Masturbate to fatties on POF.

Please help me
>>
>>36791863
That's how I feel every day.
>>
>>36791863
I try to stuff it down through vidya and 4chan.
But then again I do that anyways.

So I guess I just suck it up, its like my penance, gotta suffer before I get laid.
>>
>smoke weed
>go on a hike
>look at nature
In that order
>>
>>36791863
sleep it off
>>
Your mom.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.