[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone link me to the video where Jason said he was a reptilian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hs130k.png (322 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
hs130k.png
322 KB, 488x516
Can someone link me to the video where Jason said he was a reptilian?
>>
>>36791620
For some reason every time I see this pic I imagine his mum calling him and telling him off for kissing a girl with his shirt off.
>>
>>36791620
>my girl
>look more like a shitty post-op tranny

somehow it all befitting for jason blahaha.
>>
>1 share
>>
>>36791643
kek
>>
>>36791620
>Clearly see his arm is taking the picture
>>
Who /Blahautism/ here?
>>
>>36791620
There's no video, but there are forum posts under his name. He then passed it off as if he was paid to write fiction on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9T0PtLHfJU

His nickname on the forum is darketernal
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30908
>>
>>36792448
Wow what a fucktard for doing that shit.
>>
Her eyes are closed so tight, it looks like she's cringing.
>>
>>36792448
>https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30908
Blaha:
We all live different lives. My family is related to royalty from England (I live in Texas) on my mother's side, and from Royalty in the Austria/Czechloslovokia area of my father's side. My father's family refer to themselves as Bohemian in ethnicty and were kicked out of Czechloslovakia in the 1920's for being murders and practitioners of black magic. On my mother's side my grandfather and great grandfather were both 33rd degree Scottish Rite, and I have several surviving members of that family who are 33rd degree Scottish Rite. My grandfater was also in Naval Intelligence during WWII. I have members of BOTH sides of the family at NASA and one current astronaut. There is a history of extreme ritualistic pedophilia on my father's side, and I actually took two of them to court a number of years ago and testified agains them regarding my own abuse, however ALL of the other witnesses refused to testify even though several admitted to police that it was true, and it was decided with a lone witness willing to testify a court case could not go forward. I'm of course completely cut off from that side of the family, only two of them are on speaking terms with me (my father is one of 7 children).

This is just abit of background, without getting into the details of my own life. If your family does not have this sort of background or at least be from powerful elite ancestory, I would not worry much about being a hybrid bloodline. Unless of course there is a buried part of your psyche which refers to most people you meet as "stupid apes", which you must continually supress if you want to be a good person. I find most "bloodline" family members deal with a very real fight between their ego and id, and have to actively work at suppressing their negative side.
>>
>>36792448
"Well, because of the extensive mind control programming I went through I am DID, however a number of years ago when I started deprograming, my personalities started merging, and so did my fragmented memories"

Darketernal (banned) aka Jason Blaha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.