[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Youtubers that might actually be natty Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12
File: maxresdefault[4].jpg (242 KB, 1535x1544) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[4].jpg
242 KB, 1535x1544
>ITT:

Youtubers that might actually be natty

Pic related. Lean, no size. Luimarco is my canditate number 1.
>>
>candidate*

Sry, we both have bad English.
>>
>>36791609
Too bad he's a MGTOW tfw no gf autist retard
>>
:^)
>>
File: 1409012073644.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1409012073644.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>36791637
I asked for a serious thread...
>>
File: over_8_scoops.jpg (42 KB, 542x424) Image search: [Google]
over_8_scoops.jpg
42 KB, 542x424
>>36791609
Richardo pieno
>>
>>36791609
>no size.
What the fuck?Why has /fit/ been divided into r9k fags calling everyone on steroids and dudes in their first year of lifting calling everyone natty "ottermode at best"???
>>
>>36791674
Why? The fuck could I know that.
>>
>>36791674
Which one are you then?
>>
>>36791609

The parts he works out are impressive but his forearms are identical to my mom's.
>>
>>36791674
no-one has much of an idea where the natural limit is, and as such most stay well away from the questionable middle-ground.

I think realistically Adam Charlton's size is the high end of natural (not to say he is natural) and I expect I'd be rewarded with costanza.jpeg and >this>natty if I started trying to argue that. It matches up with the FFMI study, though.
>>
JG
>>
>>36791609
The spaniard
>>
The Sith Lord
>>
>>36791795
>I think realistically Adam Charlton's size is the high end of natural

LELELELELLE
>>
>>36791795
>FFMI study
xD
>>
>>36791609
Why does he look so terrible in the mirror behind?
Also why does he have a girl's forearms?
>>
>>36791884
He's natty.
>>
>>36791844
http://www.simplyshredded.com/adam-charlton.html

He's listed as 202lbs at 5'11, he might be larger now but the pictures attached to the interview I assume are around that. He doesn't have over-developed traps or shoulders, he doesn't have any of the unnatural looks ("photoshopped", red skin, looking "dry" or grainy).

I'm not saying I think he's 100% natural, but I think he's close to it and he's within the range of what I think is realistic with top-tier genetics.

>>36791868
What's your objection to it?

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0899900703000613
>>
>>36792072
if there is a study or a scientist telling me Adam Charlton could possibly be natural all I can say is he's retarded and you're making it so obvious you're a noob you wouldn't even fucking believe
protip: less articles and internet, more lifting and real life
>>
>>36792138
the results of the study suggest adam charlton's size (assuming he's roughly 8-10% bf in those images) is realistic (at least for natural athletes). The study is a measure of natural athletes vs. steroid-using athletes (I have no idea how they made sure the naturals were natural).

real-life is not representative of the limit imo because most people never reach the highest levels of anything, not even the highest level of their own potential.
>>
>>36791637
possibly natty in that picture.. or at least a natty attainable physique imo. obviously not natty as of today.
>>
>>36792223

Dude, even with the genetics nothing short of a Demi-God, you're not going to look like that naturally. Just realistically, his progress in 1 years time after his bodybuidling regimen is beyond suspect and all the proof you really need.

Demi-god genetics with the strictest diets and unmatched work ethic and dedication will not come close to looking like that guy.
>>
>>36792223
>>36792258
m8s you're gonna have your hearts broken so hard when you eventually see for yourself what natty limit is. you won't admit it no matter what but it's obvious you're noobs and my protip is: steroids are quite cheap, easily available, relatively safe, extremely effective and people have many reasons to take them but zero reasons to admit they're using them. lower your standards to ease future pain
>>
>>36792379
If that's true then either the athletes in the study weren't natural or the study is fabricated (which might be true). They reported natural athletes with almost his lean mass, and athletes aren't dedicated to adding mass in the way he is, nor are they necessarily top-tier genetics.

so the next question is if he has such genetics why wouldn't he use steroids. He looks natural to me, though - no over-developed traps or shoulders, a lot of mass on his lower body, none of the typical appearance of a steroid user (distinctive skin).

>>36792420
>it's obvious you're noobs
I haven't spent much time working out myself, although I've been reading about it for a year and a half maybe now.

I understand there's a lot of lying, I'm taking that into account. I might be more hesitant to rule adam charlton out if I hadn't read that study - he's almost exactly on the "natural limit" they identified and he looks like a natural to me.
>>
>>36792490
you can't be fucking real
in case you are: stop fucking posting, go to the gym and come back after 2 years of working out.
fitness and bodybuilding are a weird sport/field where almost nothing has been proven scientifcally, most studies are bullshit and one contradicts another and usually only real life experience matters
it hurts to read your posts
>>
File: natty as fuck.jpg (42 KB, 378x528) Image search: [Google]
natty as fuck.jpg
42 KB, 378x528
>>36792223
<This your boy Charlton? Lmao
>>
>>36792590
I'm only talking about the article and the images in it that I posted here >>36792072 obviously he might started using since then.

>>36792548
I'm not saying I think it's likely I will ever reach that level. I'd be interested to see/hear what you think is achievable, though - in terms of top-tier as well as average.
>>
>>36792658
He started juicing in his first year of lifting. Find yourself a different natty poster boi, son.
>>
>>36792866
even if he isn't natural I think it's a realistic size anyway - he's 202lbs at 5'11, even lean that isn't way outside any realistic range.
>>
>>36791609
Bitch forearms. No amount of mass on his thighs is gonna make up for that.
>>
>>36792917
on what planet?
>>
>>36793023
using the BMI formula to adjust for height that translates to 208 at 6'0 (roughly my height so the one I'm most familiar with) - In what I've seen 180 and ~10% seems to be accessible at that height (not out of possibility for an average lifter who does everything right), so we're talking about 26lbs of lean muscle above that - so if we say 180 at 10% is accessible, 190 is hard to achieve, 200 is a rare achievement and 208 is the limit. I don't understand where I'm supposed to be mistaken in any of that. I'm not saying anyone is able to achieve it in year one, I'm talking about ten years of lifting and having the wind in your favour.
>>
>>36791609
chicken forearms
Not to be saluted.
>>
>>36793401
ok at this point I'm convinced you're a troll
you got me
>>
>>36793465
I'm 100% serious, I will listen if anyone wants to explain where I'm wrong or offer what they think is a realistic alternative.
>>
File: igor.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
igor.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
vitruvian physique is my pick
>>
>>36791797
>>36791809
>>36791826

it skittle time bro HUHEUAHEUAHEUAHE
>>
Scott herman. Size and leanness is natty limit. No 3D delts and he looks average without a pump
>>
>>36794349
Pic now
>>
>>36794252
is this achievable natty? and who is this aesthetic mofo?
>>
File: Scott-herman-featured.jpg (79 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
Scott-herman-featured.jpg
79 KB, 600x896
>>36794399
>>
>>36794986
nattys, when will they learn
>>
>>36792917
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're NEVER going to get that big naturally. Nobody in the history of this earth, regardless of genetics, has ever gotten that muscular without using steroids. With the right genetics amazing physiques can be achieved, but not even close to that much muscle mass.
>>
>>36794986
now this is a top natty physique
>>
>>36794986
I like Scott (and his cringe worthy accent), at least when I'm watching his videos I know that I am getting my information from a natty. He is too small to have ever used anything, but his physique is still decent regardless.
>>
>>36795073
so what is achievable - average as well as top-tier?
>>
>>36791671
I wonder if his chick cycles.
>>
>>36795074
>natty

lmao, he has muscle mass dude. You cannot have muscle mass without the use of steroids. every fit cunt knows this.
>>
>>36794945
yes; he's not actually that big (like 6'0" 175 in that picture I believe) just very lean and well-developed. Igor (vitruvian physique) is by far my favorite YT fitness person, wish he would post here more.
>>
File: swedish warrior.png (436 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
swedish warrior.png
436 KB, 476x590
Latsbrah is natty
>>
>>36795168
red flags galore. could only be worse if she had piercings, tattoos and dyed hair.
>>
Omar Isuf, I'd be kinda mad if I found out he did.
>>
>/noobs-lifting-for-less-than-a-year-who-think-natty-gains-only-slow-down-and-not-just-stop-after-2-years-general/
>>
>>36795216

he isn't even a natural blonde.

fucking ugly faker lol.
>>
>>36791609
it's weird how he has ab definition but no leg separation
>>
>>36795301
If Omar is on gear it's not something for mass but more so aimed at recovery. Going through all his transformation vids I feel it's pretty obvious he's natty. He's just lifted for a decent amount of time dieted really well and commits to it hard since it's basically his job now.
>>
>>36795216
i wish.... If he is then he has better genetics then Arnold
>>
>>36791609
Why do people do this awful fucking pose?
>>
>>36795383
What are you a beta leftist or something?

of course he's a natural blond, what are you talking about?
>>
>>36795412
latsbrah pls
>>
>>36795396
>not something for mass but more so aimed at recovery
>implying steroids for mass aren't for recovery
>implying there are steroids that make you "recover" better but not grow
yep, you're ignorant enough as far as steroids to think he could be natty
>>
File: 1458148202033.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1458148202033.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>36795227
>only be worse

I think shes a very sexy chick. I also like chicks with tattoos.
>>
>>36795437
I'm more than aware they do both. But some things are geared more at putting on mass. Please explain to me in your infinite wisdom how Omar couldn't be natty. The dude has sat around the same 20 pound range and only slowly getting larger over the last like 2 years through his bulks and cuts.
>>
>>36791749
My mother's forearms are almost bigger than mine, she can still do one armed pull ups at the age of 50
>>
>>36795463
depends on if you think 3/5/6 plate can be achieved naturally or not.
>>
>>36795457
Enjoy your herpes
http://www.av1611.org/tattoos/health.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22616886
>>
>>36795396

With his non-photoshopped physique, I would seriously hope he's not on the juice, holy shit.
>>
>>36795463
>The dude has sat around the same 20 pound range and only slowly getting larger over the last like 2 years through his bulks and cuts.
now explain to me how does that prove anything
protip: keep lifting naturally and see for yourself that natty gains don't slow down, they stop. and they stop a lot earlier than OmarIsufMode
and no there isn't a single steroid that helps you """"recover""" whatever you mean by that and not put on size
>>
>>36795498
For what bench squat dead? (I'm assuming you're not talking ohp). Then yes I do. I know someone who isn't on gear who weighs 145 that squats over three plates and deads over 4. I definitely believe someone with 50 more pounds on him and very good training could hit those numbers. It's not impossible. But it's certainly something only a select few can do. I'm not saying that everyone can hit those numbers only training natty. Out of curiousity do you think Candito cycles?
>>
>>36795527
He was almost as big as elliot in their vid together.
>>
>>36795527
Have you heard of corticosteroids m8.
>>
>>36795527
What I mean by that is in two years he hasn't put on near the same amount of size he would have if he was on gear. He has made small size gains over two years of bulking and cutting. I'm aware the strength gains eventually stop and if you follow him his strength gains aren't exactly increasing much. He's benched around the same amount for awhile now. Again I'm not saying there's one compound that only aids in recovery and does nothing for size you're misunderstanding me.
>>
>>36795536
>do you think Candito cycles?
I don't believe Candito is natty for a second.
>>
>>36795498
There's a guy at my gym who lifts 3/5/6 but refuses to take creatine because he literally thinks it's a dangerous steroid that will harm his liver. Pretty sure he's natty
>>
>>36795527
>keep lifting naturally and see for yourself that natty gains don't slow down, they stop.
so that's one experience, there's no way to generalise from one experience to everyone else's - unless you've tried everything all you've done is reached your first plateau, the first of many but you must not remain there you must go beyond them.
>>
>>36795552
nowhere near as lean, though - right?
>>
>>36792072

Dude you're fucking retarded.

I have met Adam and trained with him a few times. Cool guy, not popular enough to have a stick up his ass. But the dude is swimming in drugs. Obscene amounts of drugs, hormones and narcotics alike. He's on so much tren and GH, he needs amphetamines just to stay awake. Amphetamine abuse makes it hard for him to eat a ton and retain mass, so he uses more tren and GH, vicious cycle continues. Look at his eyes in his videos and pics, glassed the fuck over because he's high as a kite.

Nothing against the guy, but he's a smaller version of Andreas Munzer. His narcotic and hormone abuse is going down the worst path possible. He's on just as much juice as a lot of pros, just massively fucking himself up on narcotics.

Basically, he's about as far from natty as someone can get.
>>
>>36795565
I figure he does too. I was just curious where you stood on him since you're disagreeing with me on Omar.
>>
>>36795536
Candito squats 600lbs at a bodyweight of 180lbs, almost identical to Rippletits in his prime, either they both natty or neither of them are
>>
>>36795552

>as big as elliot

the guys a fuckin shrimp what are you on about?

elliot and omar in their gym attire look like generic natty gymrats you see everyday. you wouldn't even glance at them if they didn't have insanely good lightning and some photoshop.
>>
>>36795599
like I said I have no idea what he's like now, I'm talking about him 4 years ago.
>>
>>36795630

I trained with him roughly 3 years ago.
>>
>>36795412

>using beta leftist unironically
>>
>>36795561
>What I mean by that is in two years he hasn't put on near >implying you can't just add 250mg or even 100mg of testosterone and gain just a few more pounds of muscle
m8, it's not like you have to go from natty or 500mg of test to fullblown pro bber doses
ask yourself this: isn't gaining muscles slowly a best case fucking scenario for him as far as getting views on his videos? if he stayed at same size his advice would seem less credible. if he started looking like a competitive bodybuilder his natty viewers would lose interest too. so instead he's making slow ""seemingly natural"" gains (no tren or mast or anything that gives a distinctive enhanced look). when you take money into the equation it's easier to understand that even the most friendly people could be lying.
believe what you want, it's not me who's going to get disappointed by their natty potential
>>
File: Ramen.png (129 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.png
129 KB, 499x499
>>36795498

mfw i bench 4pl8 1 rep

On the other hand, im 245 lb, not very ripped
>>
>>36795599
>He's on so much tren and GH, he needs amphetamines just to stay awake
Why does he need meth to stay awake? What is it about the tren and GH that he needs amphetamines for?
>>
>>36791609
Birgirpall. Pure, boar meat-fueled Icelandic gains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjU_hsNDrA
>>
>>36795759
I totally understand your logic. And it's absolutely possible. If he is he's doing what you say. But I still am going to remain on the side that he's natty. Also I wouldn't be super upset if he got caught or exposed. He doesn't preach being natty as hard as many others that clearly aren't.
>>
>>36795632
maybe he started using a year before you trained with him, he hit what appears to be the "hard limit" of natural muscle-growth (according to the FFMI study) in 2012.

Even if he isn't natural, it's still helpful to use him as an illustration of the FFMI study's results.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.