[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you lose the most fat in the last 10 kilograms of weight loss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Do you lose the most fat in the last 10 kilograms of weight loss? I'm 5'9 and down to 84kg from 96kg and still pretty big I can obviously notice differences but still my man boobs are there, round face and my pubis has hardly shrunk just wondering will I notice much bigger differences when I'm 74kg?
>>
>>36787956
10kg is ALOT and you will see differences. gg keep going
>>
LIBS ARE FUCKED
SHORTEN 2016
>>
>>36787956
are you lifting or have you just lost 6kg of lean mass?
and 4kg of water
>>
>>36787956
No. Losing weight becomes progressively harder because with every pound of fat lost, your TDEE drops as well. So losing the last ten should be even more challenging. Your body literally uses calories to maintain fat cells.

I know, losing weight is a bitch. But losing 22 kilos is an admirable goal. Keep going
>>
File: weight.jpg (75 KB, 1000x708) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
75 KB, 1000x708
>>36788873

I find the TDEE calculators are wildly inaccuarate too - especially those that don't take BF% into account - and I have to go a lot lower.
I've been strictly on 1000cal/day for a month now even though my TDEE is supposedly 2000/day. Pic related is the result.
>>
>>36789194
What kind of exercise are you doing?
>>
>>36789209

I always put 'Sedentary' in the calculators.

In reality, Stronglifts 3x5 three times a week. Apart from that I really am sedentary.
>>
>>36789194
you need more muscle mass,do you do strength training? your metabolism looks pretty bad
>>
>>36789215
Is it possible your weight is stable from gaining muscle while losing fat?
>>
>>36789226
That was my first thought
>>
>>36789226

No, my lifts are all stalled at very low sub-1pl8 numbers.
>>
>>36787956
>tfw your prime minister waxes his chest hair
>>
>>36789352
Yeah, I didn't look at the timeframe.

A 30 x 1,000 cal deficit adds up to about four kilos so you're right about on track.

That weightloss pattern isn't too uncommon from what I've heard. One theory is that you hold water as you lose fat, then dump the water and lose weight.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.