[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lifitng won't get rid of my acne, eyebags, pale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
>tfw lifitng won't get rid of my acne, eyebags, pale skin, and low self esteem
>>
>>36787630
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>36787630
lift seriously, which means water intake and adequate sleep, and a lot of that goes away.
>>
Dermatitis fag
>>
>>36787630

> acne

Will go away with time.

>eyebags

Sleep more

>pale skin

Go outside

>low self esteem

Lifting will help you immeasurably.

Lifting won't fix all your problems, but it will set you on the right path.
>>
>>36787719

Fuck yes. This. All of this.

Physical gains aside, the mental gains of setting my mind to something and fucking doing it makes my dick diamonds.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>36787719
>le just sleep more meme

fucking normalfags
>>
stop making these beta threads. Nobody cares about you.
>>
>>36787630
yea but there are cheap fixes for all of that you idiot.

people with shitty bone structure, short height, tiny penises, etc are the ones who are actually fucked.

>tfw 5'6'' with 5 inch penis with a shitty jaw
>>
>>36788060
First time posting on /fit/ actually.
No surprise, it's full of assholes like you.
>>
>>36787740
why don't you just take some sleep medicine faggot what's the problem.
>>
>>36787740
Just exhaust yourself, you'll sleep better
>>
>>36788090
>>36788092
I usually sleep 10 hours a night, the eyebags are definitely genetic.
They actually look worse the more sleep I get.
>>
>>36788104
here you go fag

http://olwomen.com/get-rid-eye-bags-15-possible-cures/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpF7uVGyYBI
>>
File: manly skin.png (310 KB, 1364x751) Image search: [Google]
manly skin.png
310 KB, 1364x751
>>36787630
>>
>>36787630
Fucking this man. FUCK.

We hit the GYM HARD, while chad eats pizza.

FUCK THIS SHIT GENETICS!
>>
>>36787740
youtube face yoga for eyebags
>>
>tfw lifting will indirectly get rid of all those things if you do it right
ok, maybe except for acne
>>
>>36788073
:3
>>
Do you consume a lot of dairy? Try cutting it from your diet for a month and see what happens.
>>
>>36787630
>acne
Accutane got rid of my acne.
>pale skin
Go outside (but wear sun cream)
>low self esteem
Again, Accutane. And lift
>>
>>36787630

Accutane, sleep, tanning salon, lift for confidence
>>
>>36788511
>>36788614
Literally what's the point. I can't fix my genetics. Why not just give up and accept I am subhuman trash.
>>
>>36788618

because this is the only life you get, the cards got dealt now play your hand the best you can faggot.
>>
>>36788618
Oh my god you're such a little bitch boy. Typical weak modern male, an insult to your gender.
You can try to change or do nothing. One leaves you miserable, one makes your happier. Stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>36788640
That's easy for you to say. I'm tired of struggling to look my best and falling short when normies don't even have to try.
>>
>>36788660

>normies don't even have to try

Everyone tries you idiot.
>>
>>36788511
>>36788614
Do not use fucking accutane that shit will fuck you up. Acne is caused by hormonal disruption. Either by puberty, inflammatory diet, or gut dysbiosis.
>>
>>36788672
>that shit will fuck you up
In my case it just fixed my acne.
Both my siblings needed Accutane too, and I didn't start it until I was 22. Sometimes it's the best and only option.
>>
>>36788728
I was in it too and now I have a permanently low white blood cell count. It's absolutely terrible for you and should one be used as a last resort for only the most severe cases.
>>
>lifting won't fix your teeth
>low self esteem because of teeth
>have the money to fix them
>too ashamed to go to the dentist

i can't smile because i'm so ashamed, which makes me look like a social autist. i like to laugh and be around people but i avoid it because of my teeth.

why don't i just go the detinst, i want to kill myself
>>
>>36787630
Tear trough fillers can improve eyebags. I get it once a year at a cost of 500 uk pounds. I take low dose accutane (10mg twice weekly) to reduce oily skin and improve acne. Self esteem is something that takes time and effort to build. Lifting can help toward that goal, amongst a plethora of other things.
>>
>>36789079
Man Im in the same boat. Was already at the dentist for an appointment but this was over 1 month ago. Next week we do this no excuses because it wont get better!
>>
>>36789065
It was a last resort. I had acne from 16 to 22, all over my face, shoulders, back and some parts of my chest. I always had multiple cysts and pimples (which I popped) somewhere on me. I did one pill thing I forget, two courses of some Tetracycline treatment, used Benzoyl Peroxide and some other creams, and every broscience treatment under the sun, and none of them worked.
I woke up every day dreading how many new pimples I'd have to take care of, or if I had a new cyst somewhere. I hated going outside and talking to girls for all those years wasn't even a consideration. I couldn't shave my awful teenage facial hair when I wanted to either because pimples and cysts were often in the way. So Accutane was worth it for me.
>>
>>36789131
how did the first appointment go? i was think of just talking with the dentist first, letting him know about my current situation and see if he's cool with it. if so, make another appointment for a treatment
>>
>>36789147
Have to say this mirrors my experiences quite well. Did it when I turned 18, didn't fuck me up as far as I know. I'm so much better off, as at one point, acne was one of my main dreaded things in life. It's not anymore.
>>
>>36788081
>tfw 6'2" with 8 inch penis with an enormous jaw
were all gonna make it ;^D
>>
>>36789147
It may come back.

I was clear from ages 17-25. Then I started getting acne again. I turn 32 next month and I just got a new zit on my lip this morning.
>>
You can get injectible fillers in your tear troughs to permanently get rid of your eye bags, and laser treatment for any darkness. Would cost like $1000 depending on where you love.
>>
>>36789079
Dentist won't judge you bro
Bettering yourself and facing a single moment of shame at the dentist is better than not changing and feeling like shit everyday
>>
>>36787630
>tfw go from an 8/10 to a 5 when I break out

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 800x524
>>36787630
>tfw people don't crop the iFunny thing out of the bottom of their memes
>>
>>36789079
>too ashamed to go to the dentist

Brah dantists won't judge you for your looks. It's the other way around: if your teeth are really really fucked it will be a challenging and fun experience for them. There will be any kind of judgement only if you are hot.

>tfw friend puts braces on for a living and treats me with stories of delicious jaibaits whose mouths he gets to penetrate with his fingers all day erry day.

If you still can't, just ask yourself "why" you can't do it a bunch of times, going deeper and deeper into the issue until you will find something that feels like your core issue, then try to find a pespective on the issue that still feels right yet is a more positive one. There is always a positive spin on things. Good luck!
>>
>>36787630

No but Accutane and a tan will.

My advice? Do the spooky guy thing. It's working for me so far, but my. Job helps
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.