[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arms day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 425x282
/fit/
Do you have a day dedicated to work out arms?
>Bicep + tricep
>>
>>36786970
No.
>>
Yeah. All of them.
>>
I used to do chest/back arms/shoulders legs but now im doing regular PPL and its better
>>
Yeah
>>
Yep. Arms and shoulders day twice week. Works wonders. Put on an inch and a half in a little over 6 months.
>>
>>36786970
I used to do curls like everybody else but my arms never got any bigger until I gave up curls and started doing chin ups.
>>
>>36786970
why wouldnt you just do a PPL which actually makes sense and lets you rest every body part adequately?
>>
You do it's called wanking fag
>>
>>36787109
Chin ups are addicting and make me feel so god damned manly.
>>
If you don't go to the gym at least 4 days a week, and you don't work arms every day that you go to the gym. and you don't get at least 2 rest days per week...

You are retarded

You like to tell people about how you lift

You will never make it

You will end up running a cycle. That is the type of person you are at this point.
>>
i do a full arm workout about once every 1-2 months.
Most of my arms exercices are after my shoulder or back day.
>>
Yeeeee.
Bis and forearms. Mostly just pullups, farmer's walks, weighted dead hangs, static holds and wrist rolling, but it's fun to do if I don't feel like sitting on my ass for a whole day in between "real" training days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.